[PRP] Trying to hunt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image His paws, the bane of his existence, they were simply much to large for any one lion, even one of his size! He snorted as once again, prey raced away from him. He always seemed to step on something that alerted them to him, he simply laid there now, body limp as he rested his chin on his paws and watched lunch race away.

At least no one had been around to see him fail, for the...6th time that afternoon. He didnt hunt with the other hunting parties due to well...him being him. He sighed and hushed his negative thoughts, while he might be able to hunt, he was good with cubs, could give a good strike like no other. He wasnt completely useless...he'd just starve to death outside of the pride, he snorted with a smirk.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

The female had seen the male fail at least twice since she had been out hunting. How did this male even get any food or provide for the Pride at all with how he had failed those two times. Ayodele felt poorly for him and approached cautiously. They were of the same Pride but that didn't mean he couldn't be sour. Although she doubted he would be she had not met this particular lion before.

"I think that you might want to not startle every prey on the plains maybe. You know maybe being a bit more stealthy." The female said as she puttered over to him.

Ovarian Paint

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:28 pm
He didnt bother to look up as he snorted with a slight chuckle. "Hmmm, that might be a good idea..Wouldve never thought of it." He shook his head as he rose up off his paws and noticed her. His ears swiveled backwards "Oh! Um..sorry about that." He rubbed the back of his head with one of his pain in the rump paws.

"Ive tried but some how..always seem to step on, bump into or what have you make some sort of sound. Thankfully the pride doesnt depend on me alone." He said with a huff of exasperation.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:08 am
The female chuckled at him as he seemed to notice that she was of the pride herself. He was easy on the eyes and his pelt was beautifully gorgeous. A simple colored pelt. She shook her head at him. Smart arse.

"Why did you decide to become a hunter then?" The female asked. "A soldier might have been better for you. You know those big paws could come in handy to fend off any danger. Or even a Scout. My father is a scout. You could monitor the borderlands. Then let the soldiers know."

Ovarian Paint

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 pm
Her eyes caught his attention, like rubies they shimmered. He looked away, and then glanced back, she was a lovely lioness, and he was...well awkward around the opposite sex specially when they were as lovely as she.

He simply shrugged his shoulders, "I let them place me where they needed extra paws." He simply wanted to be useful to the pride he called home. "Maybe I should ask for a different position within the pride." He looked down at his paws and shifted them slightly. "I am honestly useless as a hunter."

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:22 pm
The female took pity on him and wandered closer. Not too close as she didn't know him but enough to close the huge distance between them. He was shy around her though he needn't be so.

"Plenty of ranks out there that you can take on that would be better suited probably." She didn't want to push him into a different position if he really didn't want it but to put the notion in his head wasn't a bad idea. Plus he looked tough and she liked that. "I mean maybe you aren't too useless. As long as you stay behind and others run a kill to you, well you can use those big paws to drag it to its death."

Ovarian Paint

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm
His nose twitched as she moved closer, her scent flooded his senses, he rubbed the back of his head again sheepishly, seriously how could he still get so befuddled by a lady he'd just met!

"Well that isnt such a shabby thought, though honestly I wouldnt mind being a scout and patrol the borders, would be much more useful then." He liked being useful to the pride, able to do what he could to help out.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 pm
She thought of her father when he said scout. "Patrolling the borders isn't a bad thought. And you'll be further out on the borders too." The female purred a little, happy she could help.

"By the way, my name is Ayodele. You can call me Ayo if you really want. Or if you have a different name you wish to call me. Nothing mean though. I might have to hurt you." She joked, hoping he wouldn't take it too badly.

Ovarian Paint

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:03 am
"Its a pleasure to meet you Miss Ayodele..Though I couldnt think of a reason why anyone would say a mean thing about you" He said with a sweeping bow, he was if nothing, polite. His grandmother had made sure that he was well mannered and he'd never forget the lessons she had bestowed.

"I am Mi'Shyamal, though most call me Shya. Though you are most welcome to call me whatever you'd like." He smiled at her. "I'll patrol the borders if you bring me lunch from time to time.." His first ever real attempt at flirting.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:33 am
Mi'Shyamal. A great name for a great lion and what kind words he was saying about her too. Plus polite. What would her parents think if she brought him around to them. "I don't think they do, just wanted to make sure you don't." She reached out a paw and tapped his nose with it playfully. Still like a cub sometimes.

"If you patrol the borders, I can bring you lunch from time to time. I'll drag a whole carcass to where you are and we can share the kill together. Maybe I'll even let you have the first bite!" Ayodele still being playful. She would need need to get back to hunting soon, her own belly giving a growl to remind her that she was also hungry. "Maybe I can get us food now. What do you say you let the pro show you how its done." Cracking a smile before she surveyed around them and found a target. "I'm sure you're hungry and this huntress provides." Beginning her slow prowl towards the prey.

Ovarian Paint
I think we can finish soon.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:01 pm
He was beyond impressed by Miss Ayodele, and with a grin he wrinkled his nose at the bopping of it, nipping playfully at the air under her paw.

"Please by all means, show me how a pro does it. Maybe I'll actually learn something useful and wont starve between your wonderful visits." He said with a goofy grin as his face grew slightly somber, his eyes narrowing in on her as she shifted into hunting mode, she was definitely an impressive lioness to behold.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:13 pm
The female grinned back at him. "I will show ya." The female was sure of her skill in the hunt. Was this a budding new relationship? If so she was on board with it. "I won't let your starve. You'll be plump." She joked, "Now, let's go get those kills."

And she began leading him down towards the herds she could see. This was going to be fun. A budding new relationship between them.

Ovarian Paint
FIN

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out