Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Eide Family Loft

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:47 am
xxxxxxxxxxx EIDE FAMILY LOFT xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

【 LOCATED AT Diagon Alley, London, England

xxxxxxxxxxx Occupants xxxxxxxxxxx
Rubin Aksnes Eide
Arnbjorg Sunneva Eide
Drew-Jenna Margo Eide
Dagrun Flora Eide
Donner Flosi Eide

INTERIOR

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOOR (above the shop)xxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image User Image

| Living Room | Dining Area | Kitchen | Rubin's Office |

xxxxxxxxxxSECOND FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image

| Study/Library | Art Studio | Bathroom |

User Image User Image User Image

| Rubin's Bedroom | Arnbjorg's Bedroom | Drew's Bedroom |

User Image User Image

| Donner's Bedroom | Dagrun's Bedroom |

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:48 am
xxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxx

User Image

▬ RUBIN AKSNES EIDE

xxxxxSTATUS :: SOMEWHERE

xxxxxDurmstrang Alum. Freelance Journalist, Writer, and Potioneer. Owner of J Pippins Potions.
                              xxxxxHomeowner. Brother of Arnbjorg. Parent of Drew, Dagrun and Donner.

User Image

▬ ARNBJORG SUNNEVA EIDE

xxxxxSTATUS :: AT THE SHOP

xxxxxDurmstrang Alumna. Potion Mistress.
                              xxxxxSister of Rubin. Aunt of Drew, Dagrun, and Donner.

User Image

▬ DREW-JENNA MARGO EIDE

xxxxxSTATUS :: SOMEWHERE

xxxxxHogwarts Gryffindor Student
                              xxxxxAdopted Daughter of Rubin Eide. Sister of Dagrun and Donner. Niece of Arnbjorg.

User Image

▬ DAGRUN FLORA EIDE

xxxxxSTATUS :: AT HOME

xxxxxHogwarts Hufflepuff Student
                              xxxxxDaughter of Rubin Eide. Sister of Drew and Donner. Niece of Arnbjorg.

User Image

▬ DONNER FLOSI EIDE

xxxxxSTATUS :: AT HOME

xxxxxHogwarts Gryffindor Student
                              xxxxxSon of Rubin Eide. Brother of Drew and Dagrun. Nephew of Arnbjorg.

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:49 am
xxxxxxxxR E S I D E N T I A L x I N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxx

➥ The spacious two-story loft is located above JP Potions shop in the south side of Diagon Alley.

➥ The house was decorated nicely, with some of Rubin's artwork hanging on the walls without having to overcrowd the place.

➥ The entrance to this home is by the black iron staircase behind the shop's front counter, which is hidden by a door.

➥ The office in the first floor is where Rubin does most of his work as a journalist, and thus his desk was often a mess (unless there's a visitor)

➥ Meanwhile, the study/library in the second floor is for recreational use.

➥ Rubin and his family moved here to "get a new and fresh view" since his divorce from his ex-wife.

➥ Rubin eventually offered his younger sister Arnbjorg a place in his home when she arrived in England from Norway in year 2035.

➥ Connected to Floo Network, the address is "J Pippins Potions" but it will only send you to the shop's seldomly-used fireplace downstairs.

➥ The loft was cast with Anti-Apparition Charm, therefore, people will have to ring the bell like civilized humans.

xxxxxxxxP E T S x I N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxx

➥ Rubin's Snow Owl Valki is seen either on her own porch in the living room or flying around the house.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:01 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᗪOᑎᑎᕮᖇ ᖴᒪOᔕI ᕮIᗪᕮ x
Half-blood Twin Five Years Old Metamorphagus xxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx Oɴce I roѕe αвove тнe ɴoιѕe αɴd coɴғυѕιoɴ
                                                  xxx Jυѕт тo ɢeт α ɢlιмpѕe вeyoɴd тнιѕ ιllυѕιoɴ
                                                  xxx I wαѕ ѕoαrιɴɢ ever нιɢнer, вυт I ғlew тoo нιɢн!
                                                  xxx Tнoυɢн мy eyeѕ coυld ѕee I ѕтιll wαѕ α вlιɴd мαɴ,

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Donner was just playing with Dagrun in their bedroom just peacefully with their favorite stuff toys when their dad Rubin just opened the door and entered the room, with a face that spelled worry. Well, he had that face even since something happened that Donner could not ever recall at all, but all he knew that Drew pretty much ignored pappa all the time. He didn't know what was up with that, either. Though to be fair it was really really weird to see him with dark brown hair.

"Donner? Dagrun? Um, I need to talk with you two." Rubin spoke uncertainly as if something was really wrong. Donner could not help but tilt his head sideways with confusion and said, "Um... Onkel Aus went to the 'ospital again?"

"What? No! He's not, well, thank God..." Rubin rolled his eyes but at the same time, relieved. Well, at least a dragon didn't crush their uncle, but then uncle Austmar was great in avoiding things, right? He always did. "Anyway... It was about your mum."

That alone just made Donner want to hear that his father was going to tell him and his twin. Oh no... Did she died? Wait no, that can't be right! She was strong like his uncles, she couldn't die like that, right? He looked at Dagrun with a very confused look, what did he miss during all this time?

Tнoυɢн мy мιɴd coυld тнιɴĸ I ѕтιll wαѕ α мαd мαɴ! xxx
                                                  I нeαr тнe voιceѕ wнeɴ I'м dreαмιɴɢ, I cαɴ нeαr тнeм ѕαy- xx
                                                  "Cαrry oɴ мy wαywαrd ѕoɴ, тнere'll вe peαce wнeɴ yoυ αre doɴe xxx
                                                  Lαy yoυr weαry нeαd тo reѕт, doɴ'т yoυ cry ɴo мore" xxx

𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Rubin and Dagrun] 𝚊𝚝 [their bedroom]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:45 am
I wish I could believe in something bigger,
More than these trees, these winds, these oceans!
I wish I could believe what they tell me-
I wish I could hold on a little longer-
Still my worried stomach and calm my hunger...
I wish I could believe what they taught me.

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

five years old │ halfblood │ twin

Dagrun was generally a very calm person; she took after her pappa like that. Her twin, and her best friend after Helgi, Donner, was less calm, but that didn't mean she'd have wanted him any different. Donner was Donner, pink hair and wild and always up for an adventure. She was more... slow. Like a tortoise to his hare. She looked up from her quiet play (and Donner's more rambunctious play) when her pappa opened he door, looking worried. His hair was brown, too, which was never a good sign. She wondered if it was just because Drew was mad at him, or if it was something else. He said he needed to talk to them about their mum. Dagrun loved her mother, but she wasn't around very much at all, and now she grew concerned. What was wrong with Mama? She wrapped her arms around her knees and tucked her chin on top of them, staring up silently at her father.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

A new day awaits me; I could be gone today!
A new day awaits me; we could be here to stay...
We used to wait for our heavy storms,
To take us away while something new would form.
I wish that I could have known by then;
We all know now that we're never getting back to those times.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:58 am
Code:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« Rυвιη Aкѕηєѕ Ɛι∂є » xx
Journalist Potioneer Owner of J Pippin's Potions Durmstrang Alumni Half-Blood Metamorphagus xxxxxx

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Tнιѕ ιѕ ɢoѕpel ғor тнe ғαlleɴ oɴeѕ, locĸed αwαy ιɴ perмαɴeɴт ѕlυмвer,
                                                    Aѕѕeмвlιɴɢ тнeιr pнιloѕopнιeѕ ғroм pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ мeмorιeѕ...
                                                    Oн, тнιѕ ιѕ тнe вeαт oғ мy нeαrт, тнιѕ ιѕ тнe вeαт oғ мy нeαrт
                                                    Tнeιr ɢɴαѕнιɴɢ тeeтн αɴd crιмιɴαl тoɴɢυeѕ coɴѕpιre αɢαιɴѕт тнe oddѕ--

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂

Rubin had been thinking about this terrible idea ever since he woke up, that it was a miracle that he actually woke up at four in the morning when in default he woke up at like, what, eight? Nine? Waking at much a morning hour was terrible while at the same time refreshing since he actually got full eight hours of sleep yesterday, but on the other hand, it was because he wasn't exactly used to looking out the window to see that it was still dark. The cause of it was that he actually took Niall's advice, in which one of them could be possibly getting himself a full sleep without doing any articles or shop handling. Technically it was "Doing things just for himself" and he could easily do whatever in his art studio but eh, he found out that he just wanted sleep.

Though, once he woke up, he had been thinking that how he was going to word to both Donner and Dagrun about something-- Dear gods, were they going to be enraged just as how Drew did? Well, you know how kids handle their emotions, right? The answer was, they don't. Well, more to Donner and less to Dagrun-- she was pretty much like him with their resting calm personalities. As for Donner... ugh, where should he even start with him? Okay, yes, Donner was quite of a relaxed one too, but, he was quite noisy. And reckless. And really rebellious for a five-year-old. And yet here Rubin was, thinking that only teenagers get to be rebellious from personal experience.

When Donner and Dagrun were looking at him to listen, he knelt down on one knee to meet their small heights. "Look, I know how I tell you two about honesty and stuff like that. And I know how you two have been worrying about how your mor no longer stays with us, and um... The reason is..." He took a deep breath and he could have sworn his hands were getting a bit cold. "Your mor and I were divorced and um... I -- Well we -- didn't tell you for three years and, I'm sorry ." He was apparently abit too nervous that he said at a fast speed. It was an idiot move, really, he should, like, get a medal of the Worst Idiot this year 2034.

But for some reason, Donner was able to get what his father was saying, but that was because he was pretty much of a fast talker himself. No real shock on that. Though first, he didn't exactly know what exactly "divorce" meant, so he was confused as of why Rubin was apologizing to him. "A di-hva?" That was the first thing his son asked him and that alone wanted to just quit this room. But alas, Rubin had to do either now or never, and no turning back. "Well, it means um... Me and her-- we... we broke up. Like, no longer together for... reasons." He wasn't sure how to explain why he and Anika separated without making her look like a villain, even if he was upset with her he could not place the blame on her. If anything, he felt that the blame had to be on him, because he wasn't trying enough. He looked from the Dagrun to Donner, and the younger twin's surprised and sad was already obvious especially when the hair turned to bright blue. Rubin wasn't sure if that was supposed to represent the "out of the blue" blue or the "sad" blue unless it was both. "I'm sorry that I did lie and yes, it's wrong. It's just... It's just that I'm not sure how to tell you about it ever since we moved here in Diagon."

Donner fell silent for a moment with a frown, but at the same time, he looked really saddened. "Pappa, are you... Are you mad at me?" That alone hit Rubin like a bludger, and he was getting abit more anxious about the whole thing. Gods, he should've had Anika here too to explain as well. Not that he could blame her about why she wasn't here, anyway. "What-- No, I'm not angry at any of you. It's never your fault. None of you three is your fault, okay? Things happen between the two of us, and, I'm sorry it happened. But believe me, nothing of this has anything to do with you." Rubin hoped that they actually took note of it, he didn't want to think that this was their fault and be stuck in some awful cycle of self-guilt or something like that. He really really wished Niall was right about children being "surprisingly resilient", he really did.

▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

--Bυт тнey нαveɴ’т ѕeeɴ тнe вeѕт oғ υѕ yeт, ιғ yoυ love мe leт мe ɢo!
                                                    ‘Cαυѕe тнeѕe wordѕ αre ĸɴιveѕ αɴd oғтeɴ leαve ѕcαrѕ
                                                    Tнe ғeαr oғ ғαllιɴɢ αpαrт, αɴd тrυтн вe тold, I ɴever wαѕ yoυrѕ
                                                    Tнe ғeαr, тнe ғeαr oғ ғαllιɴɢ αpαrт... Tнιѕ ιѕ тнe вeαт oғ мy нeαrт

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    ᙎITᕼ [Donner and Dagrun] ᗩT [their bedroom]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cøитeχт >

out of character

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:59 pm

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun frowned as her father began talking about honesty; she knew it was important to be honest. And Pappa did as well; he only wrote stories that were true, not like fairy tales or lies. Then he said he and Mama were divorced for three years. Three years- she tried to think of how long three years was. Last year she'd only been four. She didn't think she even remembered three years ago! Why didn't she remember? She knew what a divorce was- it was when a mother and a father didn't like each other anymore, so one of them went away. That was why Mama had gone away? Because Papa didn't like her anymore? "A di-VOR, Don," she said impatiently, which was unlike her, but she was angry. Papa had lied. He'd said everything was fine, and it hadn't been! He and Mama didn't even like each other anymore! Donner asked if Pappa was mad, and he said he wasn't, and that it wasn't their fault, and had nothing to do with them. "Yes it does," she said in a low, sullen tone. "You're our Pappa and Mama. Why don't you like each other anymore?" she demanded. "When Donner and me argue we have to make up and ap- and polgize. Why can't you and Mama?" She didn't think it was her fault, she thought it was their fault. They'd lied. If she'd ever lied that long she'd been in so much trouble, and they'd just gotten away with it because they were grownups.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:09 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᗪOᑎᑎᕮᖇ ᖴᒪOᔕI ᕮIᗪᕮ x
Half-blood Twin Five Years Old Metamorphagus xxxxx

xxx Oɴce I roѕe αвove тнe ɴoιѕe αɴd coɴғυѕιoɴ
                                                  xxx Jυѕт тo ɢeт α ɢlιмpѕe вeyoɴd тнιѕ ιllυѕιoɴ
                                                  xxx I wαѕ ѕoαrιɴɢ ever нιɢнer, вυт I ғlew тoo нιɢн!
                                                  xxx Tнoυɢн мy eyeѕ coυld ѕee I ѕтιll wαѕ α вlιɴd мαɴ,

Donner blinked when his twin uncharacteristically snapped at him, which didn't seem to sound like her if you ask him. He always thought Dagrun was slow to get angry, just like how he could not recall their pappa being angry. Sure, the twins did argued each other over small little things until he came along and told them that they had to apologize-- especially if one of them started it. Drew, however, she wasn't much of a noisy one compared to them and didn't cause much fights. His sister was right though, why didn't they like each other? Why didn't they try to fix the problem and apologize to each other? His eyebrows furrowed as he thought of it and crossed, "Ja, she's right! Me and Dagny were doing good, even if we argue-- But why didn' you tell us?"

"I can't explain--- I--" Rubin was going to speak up until Donner immediately interjected him out of the blue, "Hva? Why not?!" Why can't he tell them? Like, Donner found it easy about being honest, in fact, he found it just say anything he had in mind to begin with! He just couldn't see why their father couldn't do it, it was just so confusing!

"I was afraid, okay!?" Rubin suddenly raised his voice, and that surprised Donner because it was rare to hear their dad that was above his average voice, except the noisy talking with his uncles. He looked down to see Rubin's clenched hands seemingly shivering. Weird, because papa was in fact wearing a jacket, and the weather wasn't even cold; no snow, either! And Donner was just baffled over the fact that their father was afraid about telling them this, as for him he saw him as someone brave just like their mother-- After all, he traveled in a lot of place just to write a real story about it.

After five seconds of silence, the older metamorphagus finally spoke up after regaining his struggling composure by taking a deep sigh, "I'm sorry. But look, it's not because we didn't like each other, okay? Divorce doesn't always mean that we hate each other. It's because..." Donner looked at him and asked hastily, "'Cause what?" The more the young boy heard of this, the more he was growing impatient and restless. So many question clouded in his brain, and alot of them were something he possibly couldn't phrase correctly with his learning limited vocabulary.

That alone made his father wince as if he was in pain of just explaining what happened between him and mama, "Your mor and I made big mistakes and... We ended up being upset. Yes Dagrun, I know, we have to make up and say sorry if we argue. But, there are things we couldn't make up, no matter how I tried. It just didn't work." Rubin turned his head away and rubbed his hazel eyes with his wrist, then he continued, "Look, I know you're upset or mad at me, and I understand. If anything, this is your mor and far's fault, and I'm very sorry. But believe me when I say this, I'm always here for you three, okay? That part won't change."

Donner didn't say anything, but his face was crestfallen. Of course, their dad still loved them, he was confident of that. But this? The whole thing? The young boy didn't know how to let it sink in to him. He wanted to get mad and storm out of this room, but he didn't want to leave Dagrun behind. In fact, if she was staying, he would stay just like that. He wondered if he could still see their mama again, he hoped she could still visit...

Tнoυɢн мy мιɴd coυld тнιɴĸ I ѕтιll wαѕ α мαd мαɴ! xxx
                                                  I нeαr тнe voιceѕ wнeɴ I'м dreαмιɴɢ, I cαɴ нeαr тнeм ѕαy- xx
                                                  "Cαrry oɴ мy wαywαrd ѕoɴ, тнere'll вe peαce wнeɴ yoυ αre doɴe xxx
                                                  Lαy yoυr weαry нeαd тo reѕт, doɴ'т yoυ cry ɴo мore" xxx

𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Rubin and Dagrun] 𝚊𝚝 [their bedroom]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:53 am

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun flinched when her father raised his voice, but stared up at him stubbornly. He didn't get to be mad- they were the ones who should be mad at him! "You can't be afraid," she snapped. "You're Pappa." She was so angry she wanted to curl up into a ball and go to bed. Pappa was supposed to be brave. He wasn't supposed to lie. Neither was Mama, for that matter, but Mama wasn't here right now! Like always. She was never here. The only other girl Dagrun had was Drew. "You should have tried harder," she mumbled. "I want Mama." The small girl physically turned herself away from her father, bringing her knees up to her chest. "I want Mama." She knew Pappa loved them, but she didn't like him very much right now, and she didn't want to see him anymore. Mama was never, ever going to live with them again. All because they couldn't say sorry the right way.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games