Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

"Hello father." The female said sneaking up on the elder scout. She had been so busy with other things that she had not talked to her father in such a long time. Now she was free and she really wanted to see him so she had found him out on one of his patrols. It hadn't been too hard to find the male anyway. Not with having become a huntress and knowing exactly how to track. Besides it was her father, she only had one and his smell was recognizable for her.

"How are are the borders looking?" She asked as she stepped close to him. She had gone past these borders a few times to catch a kill. Heck she had nearly caught, she would say nearly, a God within her paws.

What a beautiful near twilight it was turning out to be.

Mogami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:31 am
DavyJnah

User Image

There comes a time in every lion's life when one as to wonder if he's getting old. For Rei, getting snuck up by one of his grown daughters was defintely one those moments. As his purple eyes sought movement in the lands outside their borders, he couldn't help but to visibly startle when Ayo came up behind him. But he was... well, male, so Rei just pretended he hadn't reacted, at all and hoped his daughter would let him get awa with it.

"Quiet today. There was a hyena sniffing around in the morning but it didn't come too close." As if Rei would let it anyway. Foul beasts, the lot of them.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:18 am
Seeing her father startle brought a small smile to her maw. Coming up to his side she nuzzled him. At the mention of hyenas she looked at her father. She personally didn't have any ill will towards the creatures as long as they weren't trying to harm her. It was his job to warn of them though.

"You can take care of them." She beamed back at him. "Oh. There is something I want to tell you."

Wanting very much to tell her father of the meet with Ghandi and then meeting with a handsome male whom she wanted to meet with again.

"I met with a God."

Mogami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:29 pm
DavyJnah

"Of course I can." Rei said lightly with a toothy grin that was very different from his usual warm expression. Between him and his buddies Akairo and Samawati, there was enough dislike if not downright hate for the the laughing beasts to last a lifetime.

"A God?" Rei asked with equal parts wonder and interest, head tilting to the side. He'd heard of them, of course, but Rei had never actually met one. "Where?"

He very much doubted it was a new arrival or a visitor as news would've spread quickly. Scouts were a terribly gossipy bunch. The orange lion looked at the pride lands behind his daughter, eyes searching up and wide, almost as if he expected to see a God flying circles above them at that very instant. He saw nothing at all and his eyes fell down to his daughter again, the obvious question left unspoken.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:38 pm
Her father. Her hero. She knew her fathers distrust and dislike of the hyenas but she had not experienced them yet so she didn't quite judge them. That being said she was still going to be cautious if she ever met one and be very much on the edge about it. She had a innocent until proven guilty attitude towards it.

"Yes a God." She she saw her father trying to pick out where she huffed a sigh, "He's not there now. I meet him a while ago. I went beyond the Pridelands to hunt. Came across a bunny who turned out to be the God of Pacifism. Ghandi was his name. He was really handsome!" She chuckled. "He was a hare I was trying to catch between my paws. He was so fast father."

The golden female's eyes were growing wide with the story, "At first I thought he might be like a good snack. Then I wanted to take him home to be a companion. Then he changed in front of me! His father apparently takes the form of a klipspringer sometimes." She chuckled recalling the memory, "Don't worry, I was safe out there." Would he ask if she had gone alone? That might be an awful idea to lie to him if he asked.

Mogami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 am
"The hare was a God?" Rei asked, first incredulous and then visibly confused when his daughter mentioned the being had changed forms right before their eyes. "I didn't know they could do that... I wonder if I've ever met or tried to hunt one of... Wait."

He turned to look at Ayo fully, suddenly concerned. He saw an old memory of her then, small and feisty but so tiny before him, declaring how she'd one day explore the rogue lands. The thought had filled him with fear them and it certainly did now.

"You went hunting alone? Outside? Ayo, you know how dangerous that is! What if you were atacked by a rogue or a group of them? What if the graveyard hyenas were out hunting, too?! That is so dangerous, Ayo, you know that!" His eyes sought their surrounding as if expecting one such threat to jump out of the nearest bushes.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:37 pm
The chastising caused her ears to pin back to her head and she got lower to the ground. At first he had been surprised to hear about her adventure. Almost mesmerized and then finding she had gone to the Rogue lands she could see the change. It wasn't as if he was furious with her or anything like that, just concerned as a father should be but she felt like a cub getting caught doing something bad.

"I was careful." She purred out gently, still trying to remain small. "I didn't go to close to the graveyard hyenas anyway!" She could mostly handle herself and plus that God had been there. And he had been safe.

Mogami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:23 am
DavyJnah

Rei’s own ears went suddenly back but they quickly returned to their place. He didn’t like to see his daughter’s almost fearful reaction to her own father’s words as if Rei was the type to strike his cubs in anger. Not to mention that Ayo was a grown adult more than capable of making her own decisions by now and he trusted her judgment... most of the time.

“The rogue lands are dangerous, Ayo. You know that.” He said more softly, moving to her side to lean against her. “I’ve seen too much out there and I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

He couldn’t and wouldn’t forbid her from going. It was well outside his rights and an action that was bound to cause an opposite reaction. It wasn’t even that she’d gone to the rogue lands that bothered him – though the fear that she’d decide to go explore the world was there at the back of his mind – but it was the unnecessary danger that she’d placed herself when there were safer alternatives for the exact same action. He winked and nuzzled her neck briefly, his tone turning a little playful.

“At the very least, drag a couple of your brothers out with you next time.”

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 am
She perked up as her father leaned into her. Gently nuzzling the other. It had been far to long since she had seen him and she quite missed his company. She wondered what mother was doing at this point and wanted to question her father on the matter but decided against it as this current juncture. For now just focus on the two of them having a bonding moment.

"I know." The words tumbling out softly. He only wanted what was best for her and she knew if she ever had cubs she would feel the exact same way about it. Could she see the wheels turning in his head about wanting to say something about her going outside the lands again? Probably. Would he say anything more than what he had, it was possible. She waited moments for the rest to come but when he did not say anything further on her leaving she remember Shya.

Clearing her throat, "I met a male." Blurting the words out happily. "I could drag him out if they don't want to go. He's a hunter... but I think I might have swayed him into becoming a scout like you. He's got very large paws and I think he can handle himself in a fight."

She was very bouncy now as she leaned from one set of paws to the other. "I want you to meet him." Was that strange? Not in her mind. Would it be nerve wracking? Oh yes. Would it be fun? More than likely. Would her father scrutinize everything the male did? It was possible. "Just... don't scare him off. I very much like him." Giving her father an almost glower that said, 'Don't even think about it' or 'Be nice'.

Mogami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:00 am
DavyJnah

Rei, too, was very much enjoying the little bonding moment until the moment Ayo suddenly changed the subject. He blinked, staring straight at her for a few moments and then blinked again. Part of him had to remind himself of his recent thoughts: Ayo was a grown adult and more than capable of making her own decisions. It was actually a good thing that she was interested in a male from the pride.

So after a tiny sigh, he smiled gently. Clearly, this meant a lot to Ayo and, while he didn’t like it, Rei was awfully familiar with the role of a father giving away a daughter to a younger male. Well, there was some fun to be had with this situation, at least.

“I make no promises.” He said primly, nose in the air. “After all, if he’s afraid of little old me, then maybe you should find a more suitable male…” His maw broke into a teasing grin by the end but he couldn't resist, his daughter's glare was just too cute. "But I'd love to meet him. I'm sure your uncles and brothers would, as well." Ambush, that is its definition.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 pm
The female gave him the smallest of hisses as she looked at him but let it go. She was sure the Shya could handle himself against her father. He wasn't all that scary anyway. "Oh yes, I'm sure they would love to meet him too." She chuckled. "Well father, I will head back to him and see about what we can do." Standing up and deciding that she wanted to get back to Shya and tell him how she wanted him to meet her family.

Mogami
I think its FIN!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:19 am
DavyJnah
Yup!

Rei smiled innocently as if he hadn’t proposed on throwing Ayo’s romantic love interest to a gathering that included protective older siblings, war-veteran Scouts and the former king.

“I guess I’ll see you later, dear.” The orange lion chuckled at his daughter’s retreating back. Well, there was some fun to be had from this situation.

- FIN -  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas