Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:24 pm
SilverLutz
Ovarian Paint
SilverLutz
User Image

I've got Arwach here who might be a good fit for Cora. He's only recently joined the SB but lived as a rogue for his whole life before. He's only concerned with himself - doesn't care much for others around him unless they prove their worth, and he generally doesn't give many a chance. He is headstrong but clever and is always trying to find a way to better himself. He's on a mission to become a Captain as he likes to boss others around.

I could see them being 'mates' in the loosest sense of the word. I assume Cora is rogue, so she could be his lady outside the pride. He'd be impressed with her ambitions and would be more than happy to help her hunt down and kill whomever, especially if there's Thralls involved for him to take. He already has one but wants a whole hoard of them.

He'd not want anything to do with cubs unless he took them back as Thralls. He wouldn't empower them in any way and probably wouldn't even admit to being their father even if they looked like him. He doesn't want anyone trying to rise up and defeat him, and he feels that only one of his own offspring would be the only one capable of that.

Ovarian Paint

This could be interesting, specially since I want it to be one of Cora's other offspring to aid Azu in bringing their mother down at some point so his view on cubs and such really actually fits in.

And yeah, she would only have "mates" in the looses way possible as she'd almost never view another as equal enough to her to hold such a powerful title or place beside her.

He'd be like 'told you so' XD Kids ain't nuthin' but trouble lady!

Arwach definitely isn't looking to settle down so he'd be fine with a flingy friend in the rogue lands that he visits while out Viking to see if she needs help taking anyone down. He's got enough RP for a breeding right now, by the way XD And he needs a few more Vikings to become a Captain, so any RP is more than welcome.

I am all for this. I need to work on her rps, since Im just getting back into soa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:31 pm
Ovarian Paint
SilverLutz
Ovarian Paint
SilverLutz
User Image

I've got Arwach here who might be a good fit for Cora. He's only recently joined the SB but lived as a rogue for his whole life before. He's only concerned with himself - doesn't care much for others around him unless they prove their worth, and he generally doesn't give many a chance. He is headstrong but clever and is always trying to find a way to better himself. He's on a mission to become a Captain as he likes to boss others around.

I could see them being 'mates' in the loosest sense of the word. I assume Cora is rogue, so she could be his lady outside the pride. He'd be impressed with her ambitions and would be more than happy to help her hunt down and kill whomever, especially if there's Thralls involved for him to take. He already has one but wants a whole hoard of them.

He'd not want anything to do with cubs unless he took them back as Thralls. He wouldn't empower them in any way and probably wouldn't even admit to being their father even if they looked like him. He doesn't want anyone trying to rise up and defeat him, and he feels that only one of his own offspring would be the only one capable of that.

Ovarian Paint

This could be interesting, specially since I want it to be one of Cora's other offspring to aid Azu in bringing their mother down at some point so his view on cubs and such really actually fits in.

And yeah, she would only have "mates" in the looses way possible as she'd almost never view another as equal enough to her to hold such a powerful title or place beside her.

Arwach definitely isn't looking to settle down so he'd be fine with a flingy friend in the rogue lands that he visits while out Viking to see if she needs help taking anyone down. He's got enough RP for a breeding right now, by the way XD And he needs a few more Vikings to become a Captain, so any RP is more than welcome.

I am all for this. I need to work on her rps, since Im just getting back into soa.

Sounds good! I'm more than happy to help with RP count, too, even if it's not with Arwach~  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:37 pm
SilverLutz
Ovarian Paint
SilverLutz
Ovarian Paint
SilverLutz
User Image

Ovarian Paint

Sounds good! I'm more than happy to help with RP count, too, even if it's not with Arwach~

I am happy to get more rp!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Ovarian Paint

If you want I can start one up for Cora and Arwach o3o  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:45 pm
SilverLutz
Ovarian Paint

If you want I can start one up for Cora and Arwach o3o

That would be fabulous! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:10 am
Ovarian Paint

>.< xDD I will have to hunt it down in the old guild again and get that to you.

I hunted down the thread, but I apparently hadn't posted in it. It's possible we talked about a plot privately? But since I don't remember, and you don't remember, I guess we can just assume it's not relevant anymore?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:01 pm
Ovarian Paint

I wish I had some to offer for this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:28 pm
magnadearel
Ovarian Paint

I wish I had some to offer for this.

Anyone is welcome!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:12 pm
Ovarian Paint

Mmmm. Well if Jyotsna'Enki is open for a fling I could offer Zenobia. She doesn't have any rps, and if they did fling I'd like to custom in a cub.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:15 pm
magnadearel
Ovarian Paint

Mmmm. Well if Jyotsna'Enki is open for a fling I could offer Zenobia. She doesn't have any rps, and if they did fling I'd like to custom in a cub.
User Image

Whats cute is, he is currently testing the waters with her daughter.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 am
I have a boy who matches Cora's daughter well. Azraq.
He is an investigator and some prides have contracted him to solve mysteries. She can be a mystery he solves and helps get Cora caught. If she dies, that's for the family to decide, he wouldn't take part of it. His demenor is very much like Cecil from Black Butler; Ie he also has a butler Wild Dog that follows his every command.

As for Cora, I have Carnage from Spider man. He is every bit of a sickening evil that everyone makes him out to be. He has killed, enjoyed killing and has eaten his own kind before. He has no shame, and any horrors you need- he has no moral code he lives by nor does he give a flying F about anyone. Whatever you need from him, you got. Just becareful he doesn't end up killing the one that is playing him. X3

Ie that would be an interesting plot twist.

Also Israfel for Enki.
She gave birth to 8 cubs- whome are now adults. They were the children of a God. she raised them with the Bahari pride, but now she has seen her children off to their own devices and she is alone. So is loving and sings, and dances, she isn't much of a flirt, but she is honest and beautiful in and out. If she has his cubs, she will likely be very fearful of his death and hopes that lives- and would probably go in the line of fire to not see someone she loves die in front of her again. But if you are hell pent ( as always xDDD ) in killing off your lovely characters, then izzy will JUST HAVE TO DEAL with it XD.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff