Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 am
User Image

If he finds mommy, he'll take her anywhere she wants to go! =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:52 pm
Mogami
User Image

If he finds mommy, he'll take her anywhere she wants to go! =)

ALL THE YES!
I think she'd just cry for ages.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:55 pm
Tanakako
Ovarian Paint

For the first guy - It could be very interesting, since her fling is with one of the mortal offspring of the God of Hate....could lead to an interesting rp of ...Did we? Are those min--?!! xDD

Though the 2nd guy could work very well as well, and honestly sorta leaning towards him a bit more. Serious and quiet vs Affectionate, silly, story-teller type xD

I am down to testing the waters with either of these boys.

I will set up rps asap!!
I like the idea of a mistaken parantage. XD It sounds like Kobe and her could be really good friends. XD A storyteller and a hippy. It would be hilarious for him to get an 'Im a father???' scare and then for them to work out its not him at all. Haha. I've no idea if he would be relieved or disapointed. XD

I think she sounds like exactly the kind of lioness CinĂ¡ed needs. Someone to make him be a little less quiet and distant. X3 We could easily do both. XD

EEe yes!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:04 pm
For Lili, might I offer RP with these two, to take her to the Nil'nocere? heart

User Image User Image

A healer from the pride helped Valkyrie recover from a hunting injury sustained during her first Viking, and for that both are grateful to the pride. Their Captain also told them to NEVER attack or speak ill of the pride because he has deep trust in them for what they do. (They're also unlikely to take Thralls - The matter of Thralls can be a touchy subject for Valkyrie since her mother's a Thrall)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:06 pm
Andranis
For Lili, might I offer RP with these two, to take her to the Nil'nocere? heart

User Image User Image

A healer from the pride helped Valkyrie recover from a hunting injury sustained during her first Viking, and for that both are grateful to the pride. Their Captain also told them to NEVER attack or speak ill of the pride because he has deep trust in them for what they do. (They're also unlikely to take Thralls - The matter of Thralls can be a touchy subject for Valkyrie since her mother's a Thrall)

They are stunning ladies...jeezbus..
And that could work.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:52 pm
Ovarian Paint
What pride is he apart of?
And just warning, she is very fragile, submissive right now.

His pride is the Likno tis Zois.
Aawwwww.

magnadearel

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:02 am
Cool, I can set something up.
Do you want Husni to just find her or something more dramatic? I have a couple of bad guys if you need them. >=D

Edit:
Also, all my PL girls and Koru are open for plots. Tama is the only one I'm not entirely sure has anything planned. The rest of my PL boys (1 and 2) are much too wrapped up around their own massive family.

Edit2: You can also poke me on Skype if you want faster replies! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 am
I am unsure of the plans we had made. So if you wanna poke me again with them ;3 Id be down for them.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers