Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

The pink lady had gotten tired of sleeping and woke just as the sun's last rays had dipped under the horizon. Thula had recently decided that her mate was going to be a lower class male by the name of Umgiyo and she still couldn't get him out of her head. Things had changed in Mwezi. However she was still a Lady and therefore still had that. Her mate would even take on her rank. That was nice.

A hot day was cooling off to a very good start of a night. It was still warm but at least more tolerable than before. Let's see what today would bring for the female.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Machholz stretched herself out, arching her back and digging her claws into the ground beneath her paws. The starry female was fixing to go in for the evening shift change. Early evenings shifts were some of her favorites. It was quiet, she could smell the dew and the prey. She'd have her own chance to catch a snack during the duties.

Despite the unrest in the Mwezi, Machholz could still find pleasure in the simple things. With a shake of her pelt, getting out the last of the dust, Machholz took off at a quick walk across the pride.

DavyJnah

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm
She noticed the guard moving about and decided she wanted some interaction. Why not see what it was this other was up to. So she padded forward careful not to spook the other. "Good evening." Calling out to the beautiful night colored female. All the unrest that was going about she was sure she'd at least find a friendly face about who was not her mate.

"How is the evening treating you so far?" It was just a start of the night but at least it was going well enough for her. She would see how the rest of the night went.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 pm
A voice caught Machholz's attention and caused her head to cant to one side. The long tuft at the top of her hair fell in front of one of he black eyes. "Good evening," she replied, stopping in her steps. Her tail flicked a little as she tried to assess who this one was. Not one she recognized, but that was hardly anything new. She was a fairly delicate color with very simple markings. She'd do well here.

"It's treating me fairly well, I'm safe to say. I slept most of the heated day.." Mach tossed her head, causing that tuft to show both of her black eyes. "I'm afraid I don't know your name."

DavyJnah

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:41 am
"Yes, it was very hot today." Then again when was it not hot here. Some days were worse than others she would have to admit but it wasn't so awful today that she had wanted nothing more than to crawl down into some sort of dark depth. "Glad the night is cooling down." It was still quite warm but not as unbearable as the daytime had been.

Bobbing her head just a tad the female floundered for a second, "Oh how rude of me. I am Thula. I am a Lady." Might as well give her rank as well. Seemed appropriate for any time. "Though don't mind that." Though it was her station she didn't see herself as all the other socialites. "What is yours?"

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:04 am
A Lady. Machholz cleared her throat and bowed her head a little. "I apologize for not recognizing a Lady," the purple female said, coming up from her bow and smiling. "Machholz. I'm a guard.

"As for the weather talk.. I can't wait for cold weather. It's easier to deal with than this blasted heat." She looked up and glared out at nothing. The look on her face was one that would hopefully make the Lady laugh.

DavyJnah

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:26 am
Thula shook her head at the other, she still didn't quite know how to feel about her status regardless of how long it had been. "Don't apologize. Even with how long I've been a Lady its still strange to me. It is nice to meet you Machholz." The pink lioness grinned at the other. "Yes the colder season will be nice." It was hot and although the night was cooler she could stand for it to be just a few more degrees cooler.

"What are you doing on this wonderful night?" The female asked. She didn't have many friends and maybe this newcomer could be one. She really didn't stick around the socialites, though she probably should. Drag Umgiyo about too.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 pm
Machholz's brows knit a little and she started to relax, tail flicking hesitantly behind her. Those dark ears flicked this way and that as various noises were heard from the creatures and bugs who roamed about.

"Just guarding, I suppose. Well, fixing to go into my shift..." She glanced in the direction she needed to go and then back at the pink lioness with a soft smile. "How is it strange?"

DavyJnah

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:15 pm
How to put her situation without seeming ridiculous about it. "Just, I'm not too much of a socialite. Maybe that is what's strange to me. I am not originally from this pride but I believe in its customs." She stated. Thula wondered if she made the other uncomfortable and guessed she probably did. Well hopefully they could meet up more and chat. Maybe when the purple lioness wasn't as busy taking care of her own duties.

"Well I should leave you to that I suppose. Maybe one of these times that you aren't as busy we could meet again. Its nice to have friends. Friends who are also a bit different." Thula offered.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:18 pm
Machholz gave the pink lioness a look before nodding. "I'm sure there's plenty of opportunities to catch up, Lady," she said, bowing her head a bit. "I hate to rush, but I honestly need to get to my post to relieve someone..." It looked like Machholz wanted to talk, and she really did! But work was her main focus.

DavyJnah

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:31 pm
She understood duties and needing to get them done. It was how everything worked and she did not want to keep the other from relieving someone who needed it. "If you ever see me, don't be afraid to approach. I promise I won't bite." The female said as she nodded at the other, turning to leave now. At least she had made a friend. It was time to find Umgiyo anyway. She was sure the male was about somewhere. "Good luck!" She called out as she headed away from the purple lioness to look for her male partner.

Peppermint Coffee
FIN

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces