Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:36 pm
Chi Sohma
Doesn't your god have an alert an form?

An alternate form?
I don't know if Were (Basil Brett, aka my twin sister) ever got an alternate form for him.

I have two alternate forms for my goddess, Kilunzi. She has two raven familiars, so she has a raven form as well as a lioness form.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:44 pm
Sherpuff

That sounds great! :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:59 pm
Sherpuff
Mysses Greenie
Okay - SO, this took a few minutes haha
See below for all my offers. <3

Gods
User Image
  • Mother of two, mated to Ekundayo (Peppermint Coffee).
  • Sweet, kind, open hearted and willing to meet with any. (Including mortals.)
  • Can commonly be found around Intaba, but she will travel every so often.

User Image
  • Lives with her Mother among mortals. (Intaba.)
  • Gentle, curious, but very dramatic. Ready to cause trouble!
  • She won't travel from the Intaba without her Mother close by.

User Image
  • Wanders the roguelands, constantly with his snake familiar, Njia. Also pestered by a little goddess, Atileyin (Seaki), whom he will be mated too. (Whether he likes it or not. haha)
  • Tras is standoffish, unapproachable and yet finds himself in many situations where he's speaking with someone. He'll typically keep a distance between those he is speaking with only ever allowing Njia to really touch him. (This doesn't include RPs including Atileyin.)
  • Would be interesting to see him get into some form of fight? Could run into your Stormborn? (Cause, fights with Gods happen all the time y'know lol)

Ela`Wadiyi
User Image
  • Happily living in the Ela with his mate Tivoli (Polette).
  • Kaito is kind, open and willing to speak with just about anyone. He has a couple stories and would be happy to entertain cubs, etc etc. (He's made friends with a Goddess as a cub and so will speak of her fondly and often as it was an adventure he won't soon forget.)
  • Open for all types of encounters, he needs to get out of the den and meet folks.

User Image
  • Lives in the Ela with pride. He has recently met a lioness, Ayianna (AstoriaFallen).
  • Kind, open for all kinds of things. Basically a blank slate since I haven't interacted within the Ela all to much.

Stormborn
User Image
  • Bjorn has lived in the Stormborn for a majority of his life. He was captured and brought back as a cub and eventually became a Reaver - he can be grumpy. But typically these days he has become a gentle giant (a lonely gentle giant). Old Man Reaver.
  • Though he has aged a bit, even watching a litter of his growing into an active bunch, he is still willing to get out there and do some sparring etc etc.
  • Open for basically anything.

User Image
  • Mated to Keir, Zjarri is an extremely active Freeborn and is raising to Reaver shortly (waiting on cert really). She has been on her first and even second Viking. If anyone needs some form of encouragement to move up the ranks this might be your girl.
  • She is confident, excitable and actually blind in her right eye. The blindess was caused by a fight that had earned her respect by one of her newest companions.
  • Open for fights, Vikings and everything.

User Image
  • Sabia Deimos. She isn't mated to anyone, but does have a planned fling with Phosphor (magnadearel).
  • Sabia is loyal, protective and aggressive. She can also be extremely sly, working through things to make them work for her, not caring what may happen to others. She may be all of the above, but she can still have a civil conversation. At this point she is working with Zjarri through Vikings so that the blue lioness can become a Captain.
  • Open for fights, Vikings and everything.

User Image
  • Blank Slate.
  • I imagine him to be tough, but that could easily change.
  • Open for anything.

HOLY WOW.
I am so impressed!
I would absolutely adore some God RP. I will also have my goddess, Kilunzi (Secrets), who will need some as well. I gave her to my RL sister (Zee Oddwyn) when I left Gaia and she wants to give her back to me since I have returned.

Tras sounds SO much like a rogue male that I have who has several snake familiars. I will have to dig him up, but they seriously would get along with an unusual, hilarious amount of common ground. I'm sure that I could also find someone for him to get into a fight with.

As I posted earlier, I need to read up again on the Stormborn since I haven't actively RPed them at all, but Bjorn sounds so freakishly cute. I'm a sucker for old man characters. I would adore some RP for him with Clelia.

But yeah, I'd really be game for any and all of your offers! Is there anyone that you specifically would like to focus on for now? Any that you need RPs for?
Aw thank you! I've been so luck to get the characters I have. <3

My muse is primarily with the SB characters. So any of them would probably be a good start. 8] Plus I can help with SB questions you may have as well.

Do you have AIM/Skype?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:01 pm
Mysses Greenie

Yes, indeed, I have Skype! My handle is moriartistry. Works way better for me than AIM.
I'll be headed to bed soon, but I will make sure to have it open tomorrow.
I just need to read over the setting and check on rules and such so I don't type something wrong for the terrain, characters, etc. <3

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:10 pm
Sherpuff

Alrighty! Added you. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff