Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Retrieve the Package...Hopefully

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:39 pm
Sub has sent Kate and Odd on a mission to Anistar City. It was a simple one, all they had to do was retrieve a device Arwen had put on the Anistar Sundial awhile ago, the device now unresponsive to the SNAG network. Simple, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:52 pm
misfortuneGB

[quote="Requiem of Whyspers"

Soon both Odd and Kate would appear in front of the Anistar City Pokemon Center, Claydol having went ahead and snatched them away through space and time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:06 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

Requiem of Whyspers

Soon both Odd and Kate would appear in front of the Anistar City Pokemon Center, Claydol having went ahead and snatched them away through space and time.

Kate glanced about, yelping at the sudden transportation before taking a moment to survey her surroundings. "Oh. Uh. Here we are. You alright?" She asked, making sure the other was fine from the teleportation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:32 pm
Odd popped into existence near Kate a few minute or two later, carrying a lantern on a stick over his shoulder.

"Sorry for the delay. I can't let this guy stay in my room alone for the next month or two, easy." He told her, pointing to the lantern, which flickered somewhat ominously. "Had to run back to my room and get him before I left." Beside the channeler, his Shedinja floated, looking rather expressionless. Hard to give off much body language when your body can't move, after all.

"So we're after a device Sub had the other new recruit attack to the sundial, right?" He asked, mostly for clarification. He'd heard part of the man's request to her but it hadn't really been enough to be certain that was all he'd wanted them to do.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:30 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd popped into existence near Kate a few minute or two later, carrying a lantern on a stick over his shoulder.

"Sorry for the delay. I can't let this guy stay in my room alone for the next month or two, easy." He told her, pointing to the lantern, which flickered somewhat ominously. "Had to run back to my room and get him before I left." Beside the channeler, his Shedinja floated, looking rather expressionless. Hard to give off much body language when your body can't move, after all.

"So we're after a device Sub had the other new recruit attack to the sundial, right?" He asked, mostly for clarification. He'd heard part of the man's request to her but it hadn't really been enough to be certain that was all he'd wanted them to do.

Kate nodded at the other. "Yes. He said it said somebody either has it, or it's damaged." She paused and gave a hum, "... No clue what it actually looks like, though." She glanced about at the Pokemon Center they were ported into, "I, uh, you been in Snagem for a while?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:25 pm
misfortuneGB
Requiem of Whyspers

Kate nodded at the other. "Yes. He said it said somebody either has it, or it's damaged." She paused and gave a hum, "... No clue what it actually looks like, though." She glanced about at the Pokemon Center they were ported into, "I, uh, you been in Snagem for a while?"

How adorably awkward. Kate was certainly going to be taking her time opening up to the team and getting comfortable with everyone. Ah well. Best not to go trying to rush someone into getting chummy with strangers until they were ready. "It's probably a pretty simple little thing. Sub doesn't usually make stuff big or gaudy for obvious reasons. It might have a Snagem logo hidden somewhere but that's about it." He Explained, his eyes beginning to glow a soft black over the normal crimson.

"Cadenza, are there any local spirits we can talk to?" He asked his Pokemon. The Shedinja spun around in a circle for a moment before pausing. Kate wouldn't hear anything but Odd would speak again a moment or two later. "Didn't expect there to be, really. That'd be too easy." He said, as if to Kate, though he was looking at his Pokemon when he said it.

"I've been a member of Snagem for years. Lykas says it was just a few months after the team first formed that I joined up. He was one of the original members." He replied to Kate's inquiry at last, then smacked the lantern in his hands against a one of the trash cans nearby. "Quiet, you." He told it before slinging it back over his shoulder, resting the rod it hung from against the curve of his neck. After another moment or so, he started to walk at last, heading northward with his Shedinja right beside him. Kate might want to follow.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:14 am
Requiem of Whyspers

How adorably awkward. Kate was certainly going to be taking her time opening up to the team and getting comfortable with everyone. Ah well. Best not to go trying to rush someone into getting chummy with strangers until they were ready. "It's probably a pretty simple little thing. Sub doesn't usually make stuff big or gaudy for obvious reasons. It might have a Snagem logo hidden somewhere but that's about it." He Explained, his eyes beginning to glow a soft black over the normal crimson.

"Cadenza, are there any local spirits we can talk to?" He asked his Pokemon. The Shedinja spun around in a circle for a moment before pausing. Kate wouldn't hear anything but Odd would speak again a moment or two later. "Didn't expect there to be, really. That'd be too easy." He said, as if to Kate, though he was looking at his Pokemon when he said it.

"I've been a member of Snagem for years. Lykas says it was just a few months after the team first formed that I joined up. He was one of the original members." He replied to Kate's inquiry at last, then smacked the lantern in his hands against a one of the trash cans nearby. "Quiet, you." He told it before slinging it back over his shoulder, resting the rod it hung from against the curve of his neck. After another moment or so, he started to walk at last, heading northward with his Shedinja right beside him. Kate might want to follow.

And so she did, trotting after the other hesitantly. "Oh, wow! You have a lot of experience then, huh?" It was comforting to know that she was with an experienced member of the lot. Her first mission came out alright, but this could easily turn out messier than the one before. Nodding, Kate flicked her hand-roses to keep herself alert before picking up the pace to keep up with Odd.

"Were you, uh, talking with you Shednija?" Kate asked, trying to make conversation, "Like, uh, are you a Channel? Er, Channeler?" She twiddled her fingers and gave an awkward hum, trying her best to remain social, "That's pretty neat." Wait, had the other already mentioned this subject? Or was this the first time she was asking? Man, making friends was hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:44 pm
misfortuneGB

And so she did, trotting after the other hesitantly. "Oh, wow! You have a lot of experience then, huh?" It was comforting to know that she was with an experienced member of the lot. Her first mission came out alright, but this could easily turn out messier than the one before. Nodding, Kate flicked her hand-roses to keep herself alert before picking up the pace to keep up with Odd.

"Were you, uh, talking with you Shednija?" Kate asked, trying to make conversation, "Like, uh, are you a Channel? Er, Channeler?" She twiddled her fingers and gave an awkward hum, trying her best to remain social, "That's pretty neat." Wait, had the other already mentioned this subject? Or was this the first time she was asking? Man, making friends was hard.

"A bit yes." Odd replied, staying humble. "I've come a long way from when I started, I'll admit that, but I have a long way to go. My master does seem impressed with my progress, though." That much was hard to deny and he did take a bit of pride in knowing that Amaya thought he was progressing smoothly in his training.

He had lost himself in his focus for a moment after that, trying to sense anything strange in the area that might give them any trouble. "Hm? Oh. Yes I am a Channeler. A Ghost Channeler to be precise." He replied after Kate's question sank in. "My Shedinja is my channeling partner and we have a very special bond. Cadenza can't speak like a lot of other Pokemon can since it's body is hollow and immobile so we're capable of communicating through a direct spiritual link." He explained, heading towards the sundial to the north.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Side RP Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces