Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

Cabhan hadn't gotten out much since the huge announcement. Having to help with the sick, he was quite busy. Of course, he didn't mind at all. Today was his day off, so to speak. He was going to make the most of it, or at least try to. Swishing his tail back and forth slowly, he moved with a smile upon his face. This place was beautiful if you gave it a chance. If you knew the wonders a place like this could hold, you would not think it anything but.

It was strange, he never thought he'd wind up in a place like this. Crazy, some might thing of him, but he knew he was sick and couldn't leave. Not as ill as others. Today was a good day, he didn't feel half bad at all. It was how he knew it was going to be a fabulous day. Though, not that it got bad for him anyways. The most that happened so far was he would get fatigued.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:38 pm
User ImageFaraa had been as busy as ever helping to catch food for the pride. She was glad that she could be out so much. She didn’t have to think about the disease plaguing their pride if she was just out hunting. However today she was taking a bit of a break. Although she was not diseased the hunters had to take turns going out lest they get burnt out or got too tired and wouldn’t come back.

So she was just wandering around a bit for now, not really sure what to do with her ‘free’ day. Just then though, she noticed the green male lion that she had met at the huge pride announcement and had struck a conversation up with. Well, at least it would be something. She quickly treaded up to him with a smile on her face. “Well… I’m surprised we haven’t met up sooner!” Just then she realized that she couldn’t quite remember his name. She would have to ask about it again.

I Lady Kiya I

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:46 am
Cabhan jumped not expecting company. He chuckled and looked at the orange lioness. He remembered who she was, but names have escaped him quite easy as late. "Oh! Hello!" He said with a chuckle. He didn't know what she did, but she didn't look like she was sick at all. "I'm a healer, so I've spent a lot of my time making other's comfortable" He said. He looked at her with a smile.

"I do apologize, but I believe I have forgotten your name." He said with a look that might suggest that he was slightly embarrassed for admitting that. "I'm Cabhan" He said just in case she had forgotten. It hadn't been extremely long since the time they met, but he wasn't exactly the best with names. Especially when it was super busy about.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:44 pm
Faraa felt a bit guilty as she had clearly surprised the male. She hadn’t meant to scare him like that, however, he didn’t seem to bothered by it. And he was a healer, interesting, or at least more interesting than the generic position of “hunter”. Well, hunters were always needed at least, just like healers.

And luckily he introduced himself before she could tell him that she had also forgotten his name. It had been a while since they had met after all, and they had only talked to each other once before this. She gave him a smile also. “I’m Faraa. It’s nice to talk to you again after the celebration.” She hadn’t been amazingly excited for the new heiress announcement, however that was just because she didn’t really follow who the leaders were of this pride as she barely interacted with them at all. “I’m just your plain old huntress, but it can be entertaining at least.” She replied, hoping her job didn’t seem too boring to him.

I Lady Kiya I

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:55 pm
He smiled at her. "You seem much more than plain" he said with a nod. Plus, huntresses and hunters were what kept this place up and running. No job was boring to him, but then again there were things you could learn from everything. He, himself, wasn't very good at hunting. He didn't like the whole killing part. Once it was dead, though, then he enjoyed it a lot better.

"Every job is important." He said with a nod. Of course, he supposed once you did something long enough it might not seem that impressive as time went on. "I'm not good at hunting."

SSBrosB

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff