Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image Tawa trotted in the direction of the scent, the speck on the horizon growing in size until he could make out a grey lion. He narrowed his eyes, not liking how close he was continuing to get to the pride. In fact, he'd say he was passed the borders by now. How could they just waltz in like that as if they didn't notice the scent markers? Surely they weren't all that dense.

"I need to ask you to turn around," he said as he got within earshot, lifting his head to use his size to his advantage. A lot of the time incoming rogues would simply leave when faced with an obviously large challenger. "You're trespassing on lands that you are not welcome in."

Unless, of course, he could beat him in a fight. But that wasn't a bit of information he was going to share any time soon.

"I'll let you leave unharmed as long as you turn around now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

Bozkir thought he finally found the right area the rest of his pride had wandered to. The place the girl he had eyes for had gone to - she left with a group of females as they sought a better life. However, he couldn't quite let it go, the fact that he had just...

... Left.

He felt a longing, and somewhat of an anger, and he used it to motivate himself forward. "I'm afraid I can't do that," He said, calm. This wouldn't be his first fight, and probably wouldn't be his last, but if the red lion would not let him pass, that's exactly what he would do.

"I'm looking for someone, and I'm afraid this is where my path has lead." This lion wasn't going to stop him from reaching his goal.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:17 pm
Something about the way the male spoke made Tawa's chest ache. Looking for someone. Gods, didn't he know that feeling. It was different in a way, though. He had followed his sweetheart here and hadn't made his presence known because he still had been growing into his mane. It wasn't until he was an adult that he had challenged Gabedi and lost, returning to the rogue lands to lick his wounds and wait for a better time. This male would just have to do the same, he thought to himself as he tried to not let his soft heart win out. He had worked hard to claim the spot in the Bonelands and he wasn't going to back down.

"Then your path ends here as well, I can't let you go further," he said firmly, taking a step closer. The male was scarred and obviously battle-ready, but that didn't worry Tawa. He had proved himself time and time again and he had his own reasons for staying. He wasn't going to let this rogue in.

Lowering his head and digging his claws into the dirt, he gave one more warning. "This is your last chance to leave peacefully, stranger."  
Seaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:44 pm
Bozkir was a fighter. He wouldn't back down to this male, not on his life! He would defeat the other lion. He wasn't in his peak, but he felt like he could still take the large male. He knew how to play dirty. He spent his whole life fighting for less, fighting while starving...

He could take the other male, no problem.

He snarled, lunging at the other male. "I will not leave!" He told the other. He'll find his girl, and then he'll leave... But not a moment before.

SilverLutz

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:48 pm
HP: 27

The attack wasn't one Tawa thought would happen, but he was ready in any case. The initial blow was certainly one to catch him off guard, but he weathered the paws striking at him and bared down on the smaller male, teeth exposed and a ferocious snarl leaving his lips. This was another test he had to go through as Inselelo, constantly defending the pride's boarders. And although he felt like he could take the scrawny, underfed lion down, he knew not to count out how much desperation could affect a fighter.

He struck back sharply, a large paw swinging to connect with the pale grey male.

Seaki

Seaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 pm
HP: 15  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:03 pm
HP: 23  
Seaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:06 pm
HP: 13  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:16 pm
HP: 20  
Seaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:17 pm
HP: 12  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:20 pm
HP: 14  
Seaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:22 pm
HP: 6  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:25 pm
HP: 9  
Seaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 pm
HP: 2  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:28 pm
HP: 3  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items