Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
19/M Looking for girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:44 pm
Master Kiro II
Cumbodian
Master Kiro II
Cumbodian
Master Kiro II
Cumbodian

Nah fam lmao you seem cool xD Game art and design is cool dude. Also I love that item tho e___e

Yea. Its fun lol. Yea I like this item alot too

Really, I actually wanted to do Game art & design but then im like ehhh ykno. But what tv shows do you like? I don't really watch tv shows because im extremely picky about what to watch but i know some ; u;

I watch alot of tv. Im usually very picky too but when I run out of shows to watch I watch new stuff. I like both comedy and dramas like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, bunch of ithers lol

oshit man I watched those but game of thrones is one of my favorites ;u; it just got nearly everything I like in it.

Same! And those last 2 episodes were great! Jon Snow is so damn badass

ahhh D::: I actually havent watched the recent two episodes. I'm so late ; _ ; My friends keep saying Jon Snow died lol. BUT I guess he didn't  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:14 pm
P h a e q i n g
Master Kiro II
Cumbodian
Master Kiro II
Cumbodian

Really, I actually wanted to do Game art & design but then im like ehhh ykno. But what tv shows do you like? I don't really watch tv shows because im extremely picky about what to watch but i know some ; u;

I watch alot of tv. Im usually very picky too but when I run out of shows to watch I watch new stuff. I like both comedy and dramas like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, bunch of ithers lol

oshit man I watched those but game of thrones is one of my favorites ;u; it just got nearly everything I like in it.

Same! And those last 2 episodes were great! Jon Snow is so damn badass

ahhh D::: I actually havent watched the recent two episodes. I'm so late ; _ ; My friends keep saying Jon Snow died lol. BUT I guess he didn't

Good thing I did fully spoil it lol. What episode did you end up in?  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas