Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:12 am
Gwaihir had decided to go scout just outside the prides lands. He figured if anything he'd likely find some bodies towards the outskirts a bit more than inland. The pride was in need of some new bodies after the war that had taken place and he was hoping to recruit one or two tonight. While he didn't have his hopes up, he could still dream.

He was starting to feel old. So many others, much younger than himself, had already had families of their own and here he was. The eligible bachelor that no one wanted. Then again he wasn't exactly putting himself out there to every female he saw. He knew that he'd find the one, someday and he would know her when he saw her.

He just didn't know what that would happen.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:22 am
User Image

Eshe grumbled to herself, tail flicking as she walked along. It was a fair night, but even the sight of the moon couldn't lift her spirits. She had been plagued by a run of bad luck for days and as a result, she was hungry, tired and paw-sore. Hyenas had stolen her last few kills before she had really been able to feed. In fact she was sure they were the same hyenas each time, and that they had been following her despite her skill at hiding her tracks. She had stayed fed enough that she wasn't in danger of starving, but she had been forced to hunt almost every night and she was getting irritated. Sleeplessness did nothing for her temper after all. Not only that but she had heard from a passing rogue that her old home had fallen apart, the pride scattering. She had left as an adolescent and had never considered going back, but it still hurt, knowing that her family was lost to her. After all, who knew where they might have gone since the Pirates disolved?

Shaking her head she focused on the land around her. She had to eat, which meant she had to hunt again. Sighing she scowled into the dark.

"Damn hyenas" She muttered.

AstoriaFallen

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:07 am
User ImageIt wasn't long before soft glow of the moon illuminated a pale figure making it's way towards their lands. He was curious about whoever it might be as it had been a while since new blood had been brought into the pride. It was likely this was just a traveler but still, he wanted to know who it was and what they were doing. Not so much in a demanding manner, he was just curious. Clearly he never heard of curiosity killed the cat.

Making sure he looked somewhat presentable he approached and as he grew nearer realized it was a lioness. She looked a bit worn down and he was actually really glad he'd decided to come out here this night. "Hello." He called out softly to her in a friendly manner so as to not scare her away or anything. "Is there anything I could perhaps help you with?" He figured he'd at least put it out there that he'd be willing to assist her in anything she might need.

Tanakako
I would very much like for things to continue with them ^^ btw, got your PM forgot to reply

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:58 am
Despite the bright light of the moon, Eshe didn't see the stranger until a male voice broke the quiet f the darkness, startling her. Whipping her head around she expected to see a hyena, her thoughts having been fixated on them for days now, but instead she saw a tall and handsome male lion.

The growl died in her throat, unspoken, as she blinke at him with slightly wide eyes, struggling to fit him into her dilema with the hyenas. Belatedly she realised he was nothing to do with them and felt a hot blush colour her face. Sea spary! He will think her an idiot, or dumb.

"Hi." She replied, hoping he hadn't noticed the brief pause as her tired mind had struggled to adjust. "Uh.. no..." She answered hesitantly, then shook her head sharply. "I mean, yes.... " She paused and huffed in frustration at her own stupidity. "I'm sorry, you startled me. Let me start again... Hi, Im Eshe."

AstoriaFallen
Awesome!!

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 pm
Tanakako

He noted her initial reaction and figured it had likely been a while since she had been in the company of another. He waited patiently for her to finish talking and then gave her a smile. "It's alright, no need to apologize." He offered her some reassurance. "I'm Gwaihir, it's a pleasure to meet you Eshe."

He didn't come much closer, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, she was already in a new place so she looked quite lost as of what to do at the moment. She looked tired though and hoped she would at least stay the night and get some good rest. He'd stay with her to ensure she was alright as well if needed. "What can I assist you with? If anything." He offered once more.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games