Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Overton Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru opted to not press the book question. If Lydia wanted it she would ask. While he was not much of a hugger felt it be rude to refuse one from Jilly. While she could be exhausting at times she was a good person. She had even stood up for him when an older meaner student thought it would be a good idea to trip him. Even being half their size she made them leave. The topic of Hogsmeade came up "Yea as long as I keep my grades up I ill get it signed every year!" He said sounding happier. He was getting better at this socializing thing! He couldn't wait for Hogsmeade; if there was a bookstore and quidditch store then he would be happy. He did feel bad for Lydia, why did her parent not want to sign? Jilly's parents where muggles too and the seemed to have been cool with it. Well if Lydia wanted them to know she would tell them.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:
kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:00 pm
What have you seen, what have you felt?
Your lips are closed, the curtain's shut-
All that we can see is on your sleeve;
All that we can see is on your sleeve.
I know from time to time...
That hope seems but a foreign land.

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ third year │ hufflepuff

Liddie was torn between defending her parents- they were just doing what they thought was best, even if she did resent them for it at times- and throwing them under the bus- they acted like they'd never been teenagers, sometimes. To be honest, she couldn't even picture her dad as a child. He was so... grim and serious, all the time. She knew she annoyed him sometimes because she could be a bit chatty and giggly, but at least she wasn't as bad as Gabe, who was always starting trouble, either with his mouth or his fists.

"They're just very protective," the Hufflepuff frowned a bit, worrying at a tiny hole in the skirt of her dress with a fingernail. "They don't like me and Essie being away from them at Hogwarts because they think we might um...," She could hardly tell her friends that her parents thought they were godless, sinning pagans who probably sacrificed small children. "They just worry too much about us having bad influences. They don't really understand how the magical world works at all, so it scares them a lot," Liddie said lamely, not wanting to go into too much detail. If they heard how unusual her family really was, they might not want to be friends with her anymore. "Essie got our mum to sign hers right before we left for the platform one year; she was tired and she didn't really read it."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

kiska166

A distance that we cannot reach, a language we cannot speak-
Your life is hidden in your skin, though not entirely so...
Some things can't be kept, and through all the things we'll find out-
In your words and in the movement of your eyes;
The expressions on your face, the rush of your walking...
With our closed fists we will feel like we've succeeded again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Overton's Summer Party

It was self-evident that Saio wasn’t used to party like settings. Though she was friends with a number of people there and if she wasn’t friends with them she at least knew them. When Connor came over she smiled. It was silly to think she needed to worry. “Hello Connor,” She greeted him. “My summer’s been alright so far. My sister’s going to Hogwarts this year so she’s pretty thrilled about it and somewhat bearable because of it.” She told him just as Kiley and Kimberly approached.

The two older twins were always glued at the hip it seemed. Though, Saio couldn’t say for sure as she never spent much time with either of them. They were in completely different houses. Aside from sneaking into Gryffindor’s common room or watching their try-outs and games, she really didn’t see either of them except in passing. “Hey Kim, Kiley,” She greeted the two. “It’s going good.” She replied. “So, how is everyone’s summer going so far?” She asked out loud. At least she was keeping with the conversation. And besides she wanted to know.

With: People it is a party! (Connor, Kiley, Kimberly... Colten & Kenzie nearby)

Wearing: Yellow Dress

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  The Shiny Furret
                                                  kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard smiled. Who knew hitting the snacks first would be a good idea for both him and Essie? “You are welcome.” He replied brightly. “Surprisingly no they were cool with it. Sometimes I forget how lax my parents are with this sort of thing. They were social butterflies compared to me… or at least my dad was at my age. Probably why he isn’t in the best standing.” He said before popping a chip. “What about your parents?” Richard asked. He knew that Essie’s parents weren’t keen on the whole magic thing. They saw it as simply witchcraft from back when they burned witches for such a thing. It was unholy which depending on who was doing the magic he could see. Course living around magic Richard didn’t see it as all bad. However he did try to see it from their point of view.

With : Friends... Essie

Attire : T-shirt and Shorts

OOC : Sorry it's so short.

The Forgotten Weasley

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

"Well if all else fails, mail it to me and I can likely help, my parent still aren't used to the owls yet or tell your mom or dad all the third years need to have it signed. it wouldn't be lying technically" Jillian said. Liddie was a good girl, not one to lie even if it would be the easy way or the best way for her. Perhaps a topic change to help he feel better? "Oh! You guys totally need to try the cookies I brought. My mom finally taught me the family recipe, My grandma even taste tested them and said they were yummy!" Jillian said unwrapping the clear plastic over them and snitching one herself. They were soft and gooey and smelled AMAZING! Perhaps the smell would attract more party goers to her cooking. Her mom had added tinfoil to the bottom of the plates to keep them warm.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

kiska166
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sharp edges have consequences,
                                                                  I guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                                  Every
                                                                  scar is a story I can tell

Rowan had asked her parents before the school year ended if she could go on vacation with Connor and his family. This of course had ended in a resounding no, and no other conversation. She was expecting to be yelled at when she returned from school, but instead was met with her parents and some snooty snobby looking bloke they informed her she was engaged too.
                                                                  Apparently they didn't think it was necessary to tell the bride to be she was engaged.... She told them there was no way in hell she was going to be marrying some idiot she hadn't met, especially when she had a boyfriend whom she loved and would be spending the rest of her life with.

This had ended about as well as she expected with her mother apologizing to the guests while her father dragged her to her room and locked her inside it to think about what being a lady of the Yaxley house meant.
                                                                  She thought alright. She thought long and hard, before scooting her trunk out the window followed by a backpack packed with a few extra pairs of clothes and everything she needed for her snakes. Thank God her room was on the main floor! And with that she hopped out the window herself, strolled a block or two away and then summoned the knight bus.

She hadn't been sure where to go at first and had just travelled around London on the bus for awhile quietly. She'd finally stopped at the Leaky Cauldron and gotten some dinner and a room for the night. When she woke in the morning she had a letter from her parents telling her she was not welcome back and that she would never be considered a Yaxley again.
                                                                  She didn't care what they said or what they told her sisters. She amazingly just didn't care at all. They clearly didn't care about her happiness so why should she? She summoned the knight bus once more and got it to take her to Connor's neighborhood. Where she was now... standing on his doorstep with all her belongings, three snakes in her hoody pocket and Abaddon draped around her shoulders.

When the door opened after her quite knock, she was met with Colton and breathed a quiet sigh of relief. She was terrified Connor's mum would have answered and found the frazzled teenager with her snakes and immediately closed the door on her. Not that Connor's mom seemed like that type,
                                                                  but Rowan had had a long few days. "Hi Colton. My parents kicked me out. Connor said I could always stay with you guys, plus you have that vacation coming up I was invited on... so uhh.. here I am." She offered a weak smile and a shrug.

We all fall down
                                                                  We live somehow
                                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger
                                                                  Stay along the beaten path, never listened when she said

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Living Room
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Connor, Rowan, Sadie
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Go Fish and Guests
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Connor better not cheat

Colton and Connor had been playing cards in the living room, the younger constantly jerking his head at every little noise outside. Colton was miffed that his brother was waiting so much on a reply from his girlfriend that it was affecting their game. "Got any twos? ... Twos? Connor, are you still paying attention?" The older twin snapped his fingers, huffing quietly when Connor whipped his head back toward him. "Oh, um, yea, sorry. Twos? No, go fish." Colton grumbled about having to draw, but ended up getting his two anyway. Connor ran his fingertips over the top corners of the cards, clicking his tongue before asking about fives. Colton was just about to tell his younger brother to go fish when someone knocked at the door. They turned to the door, then Colton heard his mum frantically shuffle in the kitchen, so he called out, "I've got it, mum! And you, go fish... and no cheating!"

Colton set his cards down and hopped over the couch before pulling open the door. Standing there, was Rowan herself. She immediately greeted him, piquing the full attention of Connor from the couch. Apparently the younger Overton had invited her to stay... Oh well. He knew his parents would be cool with it. They always were. "Hey Rowan, and yea, come on in. Connor's been very impatiently waiting on an owl from you.... guess this is better." In just a second, Connor had crossed the little hall and felt around until his fingertips landed on Rowan's arm, before he drew her into a hug and a gentle cheek kiss. "Hey Ro, a-are you okay? I mean... your parents kicked you out? Was it.... was it because of me?" The younger twin bit his lip nervously, hoping he wasn't the reason for her parents' latest rampage. While they were talking, Colton slipped into the kitchen to alert their parents to their new guest.

Devlyn Maycry

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home Sweet Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rowan
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Engagement, hopefully
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I so nervous?

Connor had spent most of the early months in the school term writing his mother about his winter plans. Of course, the woman had given her full approval, then set into planning. He was going to propose to Rowan over Christmas holidays while the rest of the family was off on a trip somewhere. In this case, they ended up heading off to Cairo. There, he spent all his time with Rowan, preparing much more subtly around the house. He'd spent the day cleaning, or at least tidying up. Honestly, cleanliness was something that escaped him a bit. Since he still wasn't a very good cook (beyond toast and cereal, anyway), Connor had decided to call in a takeout order for dinner. Sure, his mum had left them several meals, but he wanted something... special. He stepped into the living room, carefully stepping around a table, and sat on the couch. He wasn't certain where Rowan was, but he called out. "Rowan, my dear, what did you want for dinner? We can do Italian, teriyaki, pizza, or something else. I dunno, we can call a taxi if you want to go out?" He didn't care what they ate, so long as he could ask her to marry him afterward. She was the woman of his dreams, and he wanted only to be with her the rest of his days.

Devlyn Maycry

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Kɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Nᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Every

Rowan shrugged with a small smile. "I could honestly care less what we eat, as long as we are eating together." She pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek before plopping onto the couch next to him.
                                                                  A few years ago, she would never have imagined herself here.
                                                                  She hadn't ever expected to find love, and especially not in a boy like Connor, and yet they worked perfectly together. For a few months there,
                                                                  she had been worried they would never be anything, if only because her sisters disliked him so much, and apparently disliked who she was around them... but he made her better.

She finally shrugged and pondered over the options he had offered.
                                                                  "Lets order teriyaki. That sounds good... and I definitely don't want to go out. I want you all to myself." She teased with a smile. She was glad she hadn't listened to her sisters. This man,
                                                                  and this relationship were the most important thing to her.... that was another thing she had never expected to have. Something more important to her than her sisters... but over the years family just felt forced and wrong....
                                                                  and her and her sisters had drifted apart. Such was life, she supposed.

We all fall down
                                                                  We live somehow

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home Sweet Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rowan
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Popping the question
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this works!

Connor wrinkled his nose when Rowan simply said she didn't care what they got to eat. That didn't help at all! "That's real specific, Ro." He grinned when she kissed his cheek, feeling a bit of heat rise to his cheeks. Once she was settled in beside him, he carefully draped an arm over her shoulder, trying subtly to pull her in for cuddles. It seemed romantic enough, right? After a moment, she lifted her shoulders, then said they should call in for teriyaki. He grinned, then called in, using the house phone. He'd been taught which buttons were which, and luckily, he'd also memorized the telephone numbers of several local take-out places. Most of them knew him, since the family lived in a rather small town.

Once the order was placed for two of the "famous" bento boxes, he set the phone back on the table and resumed snuggling Rowan. He flicked on the radio, some silly oldies channel kicking on. He felt the ring box in his pocket, practically screaming out. He was almost certain it was visible, despite it being a thin box. Maybe it was just his nerves overreacting? He tried to steady his breathing, not wanting her to grow suspicious. After about twenty anxiety filled minutes the doorbell rang, Connor hopped to his feet after gently pressing a kiss on his girlfriend's temple. When he returned, he had the bag in hand, a bright grin on his lips. He set everything out on the coffee table, then offered her a pair of chopsticks and a plastic fork. "Bon apetite, madamoiselle!"

As he began eating, the teen paused, finally deciding it was time to ask the biggest question of his life. "You know, I really love you, Ro. I really, really do. And a few years ago, I didn't think it was feasible for me to truly fall in love. I thought it would be cruel, y'know? To fall madly in love with someone who I could never see... he took a steadying breath, then continued, "but I realize now, I have seen you. I've seen you in ways no one could imagine. I've seen your worries, your fears, what makes you happy and sad... Even though I've never seen you in a normal way, I've never experienced a more beautiful person in all the world." He tapped his fingers along, setting his hand on hers. "So Rowan, will you do me the greatest honor I could ever hope to have.... and marry me?" He felt his face warm tremendously as he held out the ring box, showing the snake ring within. It apparently held her birthstone, which he figured would be a break from the norm of a diamond. She tended to like things outside the box anyway, so hopefully she'd like it... and hopefully she wouldn't deny him either.......

Devlyn Maycry

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Kɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Nᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Every

Rowan grinned when the food was placed on the coffee table. She was super excited to eat, as her stomach had been rumbling for a little bit now. She quietly dug into the food, sighing at how delicious it was.

"Rowan he has something in his pocket" Halphas hissed at her, as he circled Connor's legs carefully. She raised an eyebrow at the snake and shook her head.

"Keep your mind out of the gutter." She hissed back at the snake, before glancing at Connor with a smile.

Before she could say anything, he started rambling about how much he loved her and going on a long speech. She blinked slowly. Was he just in a weird mood because they now lived together? Was he happy that he was the first person she had thought of after being disowned? She was about to shrug it all off when he popped the question. Her jaw hung open as she stared at the snake ring. It was beautiful.

"You know he can't see you right? You actually have to say something for the idiot to know you are happy..." Kasadya hissed as she climbed her way up the couch and peered at the ring from near Connor's face.

"Yes. Yes. Definitely Yes!" She quickly answered, after her long pause. She gently took the ring from the box and slid it on her finger. "I will happily spend the rest of my life with you."

"Congratulations" A sarcastic hiss came from the corner as Ifrit did what could only be considered a glare in snake form.

We all fall down
                                                                  We live somehow

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces