Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:39 pm
Peppermint Coffee
In Good Faith
User Image Oh he's handsome~ I'd love to. Do you mind starting the RP? If not, I can. ; u; I'm also available on Skype if you prefer that method.
If you could start? XD I just woke up from a little bit of a sleep and I'm not 100% sure I'm staying up.

I can! Can you give me a little detail as to why he might cross her path as guard? Maybe on her way back to her den or something? (I'm getting really tired of guard duty RPs > . > )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:40 pm
In Good Faith
Peppermint Coffee
In Good Faith
User Image Oh he's handsome~ I'd love to. Do you mind starting the RP? If not, I can. ; u; I'm also available on Skype if you prefer that method.
If you could start? XD I just woke up from a little bit of a sleep and I'm not 100% sure I'm staying up.

I can! Can you give me a little detail as to why he might cross her path as guard? Maybe on her way back to her den or something? (I'm getting really tired of guard duty RPs > . > )
Both could be coming to a watering hole at the end of the day~ I think that could be done. Or off day for her and wandering the pride and she wanders right into him?  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:43 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Both could be coming to a watering hole at the end of the day~ I think that could be done. Or off day for her and wandering the pride and she wanders right into him?

=D That will work! I'll tag you with the RP once I get it set up this evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:49 pm
In Good Faith
She'd love to~ Did you decide on a name? c: Also, if you could tell me more about him, we can mix it up and do more than just a meet-and-greet. (I really don't like those kinds tbh... > 3> )
I came up with Aumakua.

However I don't have a personality yet (I'm horrible at those), so I guess it will be a bit later that I'll actually be able to do something with you XD  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:36 am
I have a Firekin Guard (possibly Watcher, but that wouldn't be public) that would be happy to give Dam 'therapy' by telling her she did nothing wrong. The rogue was warned, the rogue persisted, the rogue got their butt handed to them.

I think Mkazo is lined up with someone already, but I could see him noting her moping and, well, gruffly asking what's up. Unmated Guards/Soldiers tend to be housed in the communal areas of the Barracks rather than individual dens anyhow, so yeah. Lord knows he needs friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 am
In Good Faith
She'd love to~ Did you decide on a name? c: Also, if you could tell me more about him, we can mix it up and do more than just a meet-and-greet. (I really don't like those kinds tbh... > 3> )
Okay, think I got something.

I've come up with something like charming, fun-loving, compassionate, adventurous for his personality so perhaps it could be an rp where he went out to explore, mom has to find him and save him from something, and then she's about to scold him a bit but then he sort of just charms his way out of it or something? XD

edit: Whoops, almost forgot, I can throw out Mircea for training sessions with Dam?  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:01 pm
-makes self at home-

I'm still down for any and all plots we had  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:59 am
emotion_bigheart u emotion_bigheart

Overhall is complete! For the rest of February, I'll have Lover's Lane open and all interested romances may be flung at the beauties on the front of the page. xD (or after... you know... more than likely.)

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:06 pm
<3 -plants flag-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:35 am
User Image

Interested in Aelius!

Eostre is a rebellious girl who dug her claws in about becoming a reaver like her mother wanted until it was too late. Now she is stuck as a freeborn (though she intends to become a Sheild maiden) she is bitter and angry at her own foolishness and will do everything in her power to push back against any male. Would love her to accidentally fall in love but completely rebel against it.  

Syrius Lionwing

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:49 pm
User Image I'm not sure how you feel about a cross-species thing for Bahar, but if you're interested, perhaps my gal Mrembo here? ;u; Either a fling or maybe something a bit more serious??  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff