Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 pm
[ Erebus x Apollo x Chihiro x Emi ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:44 am
The Mistress of the pride, the head hancho, sat there, as regal and as pissed as ever. She was everyone's cutest princess growing up, now she had overseen this pride for years now. Refining it to be as peaceful as possible. Yet here she was, standing in front of her, was a murderer of an informant.

"He..... was one of the very FEW lion informants we had. He, has prides that he goes to for us, feeds us when we need the extra strength. He has a family!"

She yelled, and Erebus immediately put his forehead against the floor. "My deepest apologies, I didn't know his importance."

Sengetsu rose, "He disobeyed a direct order, and lost himself to bloodlust."
Makai growled. "He was trying to save me, Godmother. I got too close and he attacked me, for us, it was the lion who went-"

"SILENCE!"

Makai put his forehead against the ground as well, in a bow of respect. Sengetsu gave a nod, and slowly went to the side and sat down, facing the boys.

"I see you two have still a lot to grow from."

Who else was there, was Abila, Erebus's mother, and Lulu, Makai's mother. and lastly, Ami, the heir.

Emi looked to her daughter. "If you were the GodMother, what would you do." Although it seemed like a question, the test wasn't for that. The cheetahs in question were one year, her senior. She basically grew up watching them, learning from them.

Ami's eyes though, after coming back from the roguelands had become different. "I would sentence him to death."

Abila took a step forward. "Your majesty!" His mother was at the brink of tears. Lulu softly put a paw in front of Abila, and shook her head. Lulu knew exactly how Ami worked, she and her went back... When she was younger, Ami tried to kill Lulu... as heir, she would surely finish the job. "No way! If you kill him- then kill me too!" Makai yelled out and with bandages wrapped all around him, he limped over next to Erebus. This, was the power and unity of the 4 horsemen. Erebus looked beside him in shock.. Lulu remained still, if she showed an ounce of fear that her son, Makai would get killed and wrapped in this mess, Ami would do it. Or so Lulu thought.

Emi growled. "I said SILENCE!" Then she turned to her daughter.

Ami continued, "He did a capital crime, murder, disobeyed a direct order from his superior. But he saved a fellow comrade, although the details of the matter aren't clear. He should be sentenced to death, but as he did save another from a formidable opponent. Not many can take down a lion, and if we were to lose someone with skills of that magnitude, then we would draw ourselves back from the strength we need in the pride, but also he is a danger to use, and still be dead."

Emi watched intently on the verdict.. seeing Ami's thought process outloud made her respect her more, and she knew that Ami was aggressive even since her youth but.. Something about her leaving changed her. Eagerly she awaited the next words,

Ami rose her paw, and Apollo and Chihiro came in.

"Apollo and Chihiro have done a pawful of successful pilgrimages, they asked the GodMother for permission for another one, your mission, will be to go with these two, find a god that will bless the lion's family..During that time, you will be restricted to non-lethal methods of protecting these two. If you cannot complete the terms of this mission, you will be sentenced to death, and will not be buried on the pride grounds. The mission is to find your humanity, your sanity, and the ability to control bloodlust by seeing the family which you tore apart by murder and repenting." Ami looked to her mother.

Emi smiled, Ami did seem a lot more mature than when she left. Making Emi fill with pride that Ami didn't resort to death immediately. There was a way out.

"I believe that is fair. Should anything happen to these two, it will solely fall on your shoulders. If they a cut, upon return you too, will get a cut for every family member they have alive because you did not only hurt them but their entire family. You must understand the pain you caused. Senjetsu, please administer how much family the Lion has."

As Erebus still had his forehead down, Sengetsu made a sound which made Erebus raise his face. As soon as he did, Sen's claws strike down and tore Erebus's face. Missing his eyes just due to him closing them just in time. The leopard rose his claws again and cut his neck.

"EREBUS!" Abila got restrained in Lulu's grasp. Tears were falling against the black and purple fur. Hurt from her son's pain.

Emi jumped down and stood tall. "This pride has always been, an eye for an eye. A LIFE for a LIFE." She yelled at them. "Your next GodMother has given you mercy. You know I have treated you ALL as if you were my own children, and to me, you killed, one of my children. I want to take your life, Erebus, but you too, are like my child, I saw your mother grow up and your family. You, hurt me, Erebus. But you are young, and you will make mistakes, and the plan that my daughter has, the Heir, seems fair. So we will go with her course of action. If anything so much happens to that lion's family or Apollo/Chihiro, I will kill you myself."

There was a silence, he didn't scream out in pain, blood dripped from the deep cuts against his face that Sengetsu delivered. Chihiro looked away, but Apollo sat straight. He knew this could have gone worse, but he was thankful he wasn't going to lose his brother, nor have his mother lose sanity from his death.

"Yes, GodMother." Was the only thing his said...

Emi rose her head, looking at them all. "You are all dismissed." As she walked passed Apollo and Chihiro, she stopped just short of them. "If the family attacks him, do not lift a paw to help him. You may only intervene verbally with an inch of his life, and if that happens, and the family takes his life. Bring his body home. I will not lose you two in the crimes of a rogue loan shark."

Apollo bowed his head, and so did Chihiro. Ami bowed to them all and walked away with her mother. As soon as the two heads left, Abila was let go and she quickly curled herself around her son. Putting his head against her chest. "Thank the GodMother that she spared your life..."

Lulu put a paw against Abila. "We should treat his wounds before he goes, don't you think?"
Abila nodded, as she let go and had him follow Lulu. Chihiro put a paw over Apollo's paw. "Are you alright with the verdict?" Apollo looked down at her. Nudging her face. "I prayed for his safety, and I got it, that was all I asked for. The verdict is just, and I am thankful."
Her head tilted to the side. "But, you still seem... sad."
"Because I do not know what the family will do.... to find and have the murderer deliver the message to said family.. I do not know what their grief will do. So I will continue to pray for his safety...likewise, he deserved the death penalty but I can not help but want my brother's life to be full."
Chi lowered her head.

"It's nothing you have to concern yourself with. I will take care of it." As he walked away with his family and left Chihiro to watch them all leave, except Sengetsu. Whom seemed to be stilled in the same spot in which he delivered the blows.

"Are you alright, Caporegime?"
Shingetsu nodded. "I am happy my subordinate has lived, but he should have died. That kid will hurt someone.. I don't believe his bloodlust Can but calmed so easily. The look in his eyes went he went in for the kill.."

Chi smiled. "Apollo knows that his brother can be cured, we will take care of him, please entrust us." Bowing her head.
Shingetsu bowed too. "I will."

As they both left together.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash