Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23/F looking for a relationship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animund

Devoted Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 pm
Hi! I'm not the best at this so I'll try to make it short and simple. I am looking for a guy (preferably, though I will date girls too!), preferably in the age range of 18 to I guess...30? I will do long distance relationships <3 ummm...I like to listen to music, draw and doodle, bake, play games...there is so much more than that (I just really don't want to type it all out)...I hope this is enough? (If you really want to know more about me, you could always stalk my profile or you know...message me?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:36 pm
Oarashi Aranami
Animund
Hi! I'm not the best at this so I'll try to make it short and simple. I am looking for a guy (preferably, though I will date girls too!), preferably in the age range of 18 to I guess...30? I will do long distance relationships <3 ummm...I like to listen to music, draw and doodle, bake, play games...there is so much more than that (I just really don't want to type it all out)...I hope this is enough? (If you really want to know more about me, you could always stalk my profile or you know...message me?)

Hello friend how are you smile

hi =3 i am good. how are you?  

Animund

Devoted Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Animund

Devoted Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm
Oarashi Aranami
Animund
Oarashi Aranami
Animund

I'm doing okay just talking to a friend of mine. -huggles-

Oh? *hugs back*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:08 pm
Oarashi Aranami
Animund
Oarashi Aranami
Animund
Oarashi Aranami
Animund

I'm doing okay just talking to a friend of mine. -huggles-

Oh? *hugs back*

Yea but its the type of conversation thats one sided so meh but besides that I'm bored.

Oh, those conversations get boring really fast so I can see why you're bored lol  

Animund

Devoted Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:08 pm
Animund

you sound cool id love to get to know u even just as friends if u like  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:43 pm
Scar X_X
Animund

you sound cool id love to get to know u even just as friends if u like

sure =3  

Animund

Devoted Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:07 am
Animund

Hi my name is Andrew I'm 20 years old I like music baking sweets playing games reading and stat gazing of you still are single would like to get to know each other a bit and date possibly if you are ok with that  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games