Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:57 pm
[fancy this up once not mobile]

Moricorm looked to Shetani, raising a brow. “As I have said. There will be time for the pride to think. Not all here have spoken, nor do I expect them to in this moment. I know very well the ancient traditions of this pride. Any who were born before you do.” She of all lions understood the issue at hand, and how it could divide. How it could change everything. “No matter the choice the pride makes, no matter our future, we will not lose who we were.” The growl at Hakuna was...rather unexpected, however, and Moricorm shifted to move, but was beat by Efes placing himself between his now-growling mother and the daughter of Kasdeya.

“As Mother and the Eska’Shelerana said, the pride needs time to think. This is big, bigger than I likely can grasp in all truth, and they need you all to make a calm, thought out decision. I understand how you see me as an insult, though. I-” Before he could say more, his mother had stopped growling and smacked him with a large paw.

“Don’t start with that.” She looked to Shetani, then snorted. “Do not assume what my actions mean. I didn’t intend to bear Efes and his siblings. But I do intend for the pride to have a say in the future of this place. Of our home. Yes, there are still two sets of thrones, and we are the leaders. But what leaders do not listen to their people? Strength in blood. Strength in unity.” With that, she started off, her son following with a grin and a shrug at Shetani. As they left, a lioness with some of Shetani’s same vibrant red moved to her side.

“I would suggest saving your fire for another time, cousin.” Lachiell sat, eyes on the Eska’Shelerana calling the gathering to a close, and letting the pride go their ways. “When the time comes for the decision to be made, make your mind known then.” The Chil smiled slightly. “If your mind is not inclined towards leopards, then speak with others who share your view. Discuss it, and make your minds known at that time as a chorus. It may be an issue that divides us, but we were once divided by the god we followed, yes? We have always overcome divisions, and this shall be no different. I would certainly love to hear your opinions once we both have full bellies next, however! I’ve not made a decision yet, myself, and I want to speak with those on both sides of the issue.”
---------------------------------------------------
[[OOC: AND THAT’S A WRAP. Sorry this took so long. Next ORP will be much shorter in terms of length of time it takes. >.< This is only the first of many chances to RP and get a pretty from it, and help shape the future of the Aegnor’hini. Though the outcomes of the integration of Dvergr and leopards are decided, along with the introduction of some other things in the near future, there will be things in the future that will have a great deal more pridal input! So keep an eye out for ORPs like this!

For each post a person made that isn’t a leader, you get a ticket! You’ll have 24 hours to check the list and inform us if there are any errors!]]

1. Seaki
2. Tanakako
3. Kieko
4. Kieko
5. Truth.Be.Told
6. Mysses Greenie
7. Redbud-Tree
8. Kieko

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 pm
And rolling!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:06 pm
Kieko
Congrats! The little cub is yours! She is not to leave the pride without a good plot or disbanding of the pride, and will be brought in with my Lel. I can be contacted via PM or IM [kaidapoi on Skype and kaidaryuu on AIM] for plotting! [Just be warned I will be a little slow until the 3rd because of lack of proper net.]

User Image
Colorist is Meepfur, I believe she has grown to adol though I would prefer you not play her as such just yet. Her future rank can be any of the non-high ranks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 pm
Das Tor
Eeee! Ridiculously excited! Love my new little girl!

The gina'durtha was generally much more composed in social gatherings. The growl had come without target or control and the following embarrassment inspired the younger female to draw her ears back against her head. How could she expect to be taken seriously if she could not communicate more levelly with the pridal elders? Despite how far she fell from her mother's teachings, there remained a spark of Kasdeya inside her.

When Efe stepped between Shetani and Moricorm, the growl was immediately stifled. His placement was as much for Shetani's protection as it was to prevent any attack on his mother. Shetani lowered herself submissively toward her elders as a show of respect and apology. The news was startling, but she had no interest in beginning a physical confrontation with the entire pride. The Aegnor remained her home and she would continue to support them as they changed.

The submissive posturing, however, did not remove the bitter taste from the lionesses mouth as lion-hybrid shrugged and smiled, while being put upon a pedestal by his mother. What other outcome could come of a union between lion and leopard? While outside her control, the lioness still found the concept alien and uncomfortable.

When another familial relation joined her side, the black and red lioness felt a sort of ease come over her. She dipped her head to Lachiell, appreciative of the show of support in such a trying time. "You are right." Golden eyes met her cousin's. "Thank you."

[ 4/5 posts - 733 words ]  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out