Aegnor heir looking for lots! [Open!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Lachiell. One of the daughters of Nyota'angavu and Moricorm, she chose to follow her birthright of becoming Chil, presenting herself to Primitus so he could see the spark of leadership inside her. She is very much her parents' daughter; confident [sometimes to the point of arrogance], strong-willed, fiery, loyal to her pride, and passionate. This girl doesn't half-a** anything, planning before leaping into action...normally. She does have a temper, but is generally good at reigning it in.

Her demon, Jinn, is even more of a spitfire, and is always shifting below the surface, buried in her temper and comes out when Lachiell is especially agitated or angry.

What am I looking for?
EVERYTHING. Mate, friends, family interactions and bonds, sador, rivals, enemies!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:14 pm
Oooh. I think there could be a lot of potential between Lachiell and Shetani, whether they're allies, rivals or close friends. The two lionesses are cousins and appear to have pretty similar personalities.

If you wouldn't mind starting something up, i'd love to see how they hit it off. Since I wasn't around for most of Shetani's growths, I would also be happy to establish some backstory between the two of them.  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces