Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOTS] (ish) Gods seeking Goddesses for flings!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:05 pm
So this is short and sweet! I have two gods, and they're seeking ladies for Goddess flings!

User Image

RPs: 4
Extra: Since he's a perma-adol(This life), 10 RPs is ideal - Which hopefully shouldn't be too hard in gearing up for both his secondary permanent power and his inevitable rebirth. I do quite want to buy one of the cubs, pay the custom fee.
Any specific look/domain type?: No specifics - I like to see what can result from different domain pairings! The only domains he'd actively avoid, though, are any pertaining to snow, ice, or cold.
A little about: Incredibly grumpy, but still has a soft spot for kids. He's had many MANY rebirths, none pleasant, and remembers quite a lot about most of them. Any pertaining to why he can't fly, though, are completely absent. He has a loathing for snow and ice, but a love for water and swimming and eating fruit. He wanders a lot, though right now he's up near the old Tuait temples..

User Image

RPs: 5
Extra: Datura WAS going to get with the Goddess of Poaching, but when Zing went on hiatus, that kind of fell through.
Any specific look/domain type?: No specific look, but maybe something of a more 'neutral' domain. His own isn't particularly negative, unlike most of the rest of his family(The other exception is his uncle, the God of Roses), and I'd like to see about going with that.
A little about: Overall pleasant, Datura treats everybody like a friend. Since he doesn't have wings, he more floats to get around if he doesn't feel like walking, propelling himself mainly by shoving off of trees and rocks and the odd hillside or cliff. He's currently residing in the Kizingo'zaa lands.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:39 pm
Poking this up ~ Especially for Xavier, since he should be winding down very soon for rebirth!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:44 am
Poking this up again ~ The Nergui are no longer mobile, which means Xavier may have an opportunity soon to go antagonize them!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:01 am
o/ Would you fancy a fling with Harvest? Although she's a perma adol as well and she'll most likely stay that way haha, she loves her dainty little form. >_>;

You've seen her around and she's usually a bit of a ray of sunshine. 8D

I wanted to give her at least one god breeding before she found love so I figured I'd offer just in case.

(And the offer still stands to feed Xavier fruit anyway because it's not as if she doesn't have problems supplying it. xP )

Andranis

Epine de Rose

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:26 am
Epine de Rose
o/ Would you fancy a fling with Harvest? Although she's a perma adol as well and she'll most likely stay that way haha, she loves her dainty little form. >_>;

You've seen her around and she's usually a bit of a ray of sunshine. 8D

I wanted to give her at least one god breeding before she found love so I figured I'd offer just in case.

(And the offer still stands to feed Xavier fruit anyway because it's not as if she doesn't have problems supplying it. xP )

Andranis

This I am down for ~ Did we want to aim for 10 RPs so we're guaranteed at least 3 cubs? heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:29 am
Andranis
This I am down for ~ Did we want to aim for 10 RPs so we're guaranteed at least 3 cubs? heart

I can bulk up Ari's RP count pretty easily at the moment, I know she's sat at four currently, so another five should be easy given she's so busy meddling in her mortal childrens' lives. xD;

We can totally aim for 10 RPs so we can gift/contest or whatever away a third. :3

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 am
Poisonous Plants x Hypocrisy? 8'D

Krisis is Adolfo, but I believe she grows next month? I'd happily do 10 RPs for them as well. (If you're interested that is.)

Andranis

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff