Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:35 am
User ImageShe realized that with age it would seem suitors would be a thing she had to look out for. Not that she was looking per say, but it would appear that she was being sought after and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. She was aware of the lineage within the pride and how many of the members were related so the fact she wasn't from the pride was a rare thing. New blood. Meant no mixing of the lineages or cross mixing? She shook her head. It was so much to take in and she gave a flick of her tail behind her. While she was all for companionship between herself and another, she wasn't sure how she felt about romantic feelings just yet. While she had indulged in a couple of very pleasant interactions with two males so far she hadn't really considered the option of "finding a mate", it made her curious if they had thought about it at some point during their conversation. She wasn't a young cub anymore and was well into being an adult. She figured she could always talk to her mother about it later.
User Image
The adolescent was pleased to find herself in a new place, surrounded by new faces. While she missed her twin and her family terribly she was glad she had left home. Though it was definitely a change of pace for her.

As she walked through the pride her gaze fell upon a lioness with very appealing markings. While they didn't cover her whole body they were very striking and complimented her a great deal.

Deciding to take the opportunity to open up she approached her and gave her a warm and slightly nervous smile. "Hello, nice day we're having today." She said hoping the comment about the weather might be a good ice breaker.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:37 pm
Felyn
turning this into a PRP so he can meet both at once XD

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kalju had always been the distant, quiet sort. Most of his life had been spent in solitude with only brief interactions with his clan, relatives or no. It wasn't that he disliked any of them (in fact, most of the time when he held conversations it was pleasant enough), it was simply more that he liked the sound of silence and the lack of dependency from others that his loner nature accorded him.

Of course, there were times when conversation simply happened upon him.

Today it so happened that the two ladies were in the exact spot that his energy gave out. He was dragging the carcass of an over-sized beast and, though he was certain he was far the end of his circle of life, he had to admit that he was at least on the far end of his prime. The hunt had been long, too long, and moving the prize had been foolish on his part so soon. Just as he flopped into the dust of the earth and let his head loll to the side, he heard a gentle voice carrying across the rocky plain.

With an exaggerated effort, he rolled onto his side and leveled his golden gaze on a pair of lionesses.

Were they talking to him or each other?

"Hello," he called out, brief and soft for such a deep voice. If they wanted no business with him then they'd move on and he'd be no trouble to them.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:23 pm
Felyn

The earthy landscape was enough to make anyone with a dark coat blend in if they were still enough, and the fact that Ayianna hadn't exactly been paying attention she wasn't alerted to the males presence until after he spoke. But that was well after the young adult had spoken to her. She looked new and the lack of tattoos was also a clear sign of that. She felt blessed to have the few that she did upon her body so she was definitely not one to judge.

She gave a small nod of her head to the female but addressed the male since he seemed to be curious about their presence. "Hello." She called back warmly. She turned her gaze back to the younger female. "It is a nice day indeed, perhaps we can move closer to him?" She motioned towards the male not too far away.

Amaris was pleased when a male voice cut through the air, she was getting to meet two pride members, at once! Her young mind was just full of questions now. However she did her best to refrain from jabbering like a blue bird. "I'm alright with that." She said following the older female towards the location of the male, who looked to be well beyond both their ages.

Ayianna never cared much about age. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Ayianna." He looked familiar though, it was possible she had seen him around, just never spoke. "What is your name young one?" She asked Amaris.

"I'm Amaris." She beamed.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:18 pm
Whether or not they had been addressing him, Kalju realized quickly that they absolutely meant to carry on the conversation now. Minding his manners, he pushed himself up to a seat and shook out his, shaggy white mane. He was certain he felt some leaves stuck somewhere, just behind one ear, but he didn't feel like grooming himself in the presence of others.

By the time the ladies neared, he could hear their introductions to one another and he seemed a touch more presentable. Luckily, the deep brown of his coat and the head-to-toe tattoos did a good job of disguising the worst of the dust.

"I'm Kalju Waya," he added, although no one had asked. It seemed like the proper response. One of them looked familiar, he thought, anyway.

"What clans do you ladies stem from?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:42 pm
Felyn

She learned very young that she was please she didn't have a long name. She could only imagine what it would be like to have a name that consisted of 4 different things. Though his name wasn't what she would call long at all, it was his family name and his own name. She having been born outside the pride, much like Amaris, would only be known to the pride as those names. At least their children would take on a family name.

"It's nice to meet you Kalju Waya." She said warmly.

Amaris watched the two older lions curiously, he was clearly much older but it didn't really matter to her. He seemed nice, and he was the first male she had spoke to outside of her family and old pride. So this was fairly exciting to her. "I'm from the Earth clan! What clan are you from?" She asked him.

"I am from the Wolf Clan." Ayianna added.

"Have you both lived here your whole lives?" Amaris was just a bundle of curiosity.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:18 pm
Kalju found himself turning a weak smile on the young lioness for her curiosity - it was always nice to see newer pride members so over eager to meet others, even for such an introverted male as himself.

"Ahh, I thought you looked familiar," his head nodded in acknowledge of Ayianna, "I'm also from the Wolf clan. I was born here when my mother was leading us." His words were warm and fond as he mentioned his family, having never known anything but love and affection in this world at their paws. "I'm not as.. charismatic as her, unfortunately."

The lack of surnames hadn't been missed, though he wasn't entirely sure if they had omitted them or not. His head cocked slightly to the side, sending his overlarge mane shifting.

"I take it you two have not, hm?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:07 pm
Felyn

So he had been there a long while then. Well, not a LONG while. But since before she was a cub. She had been there since that long, but she hadn't been born here. She wasn't sure if she had met his mother.

"I've been here since I was a small cub, but sadly I was not born here." Ayianna mentioned, she wouldn't delve further back than that unless someone really wanted to know.

"I just arrived during the Festival." She beamed happily. "There was so much going on, with the duels and everything." She still had a youngsters train of thought. She'd grow out of it soon enough. "I'm hoping I get to try during the next festival, I'm not sure I'll be any good." She said uncertain of her dueling ways.

Ayianna had given it a go and had lost, but she had taken that as it was. Maybe next time. "Have you participated?" She asked.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 am
For all that he did not seek out company, at least Kalju was pleasant enough. He listened, attentive and acknowledging, as both girls spoke. Sensing that Ayianna did not want to delve much farther into her past, he picked up the Festival topic instead.

"No," he shook his head, letting his great white mane toss around his dusky face, "I'm not much of a duelist myself. My sister enjoys it but she takes after my father a lot more than I."

He shrugged it off, then waved one tattooed paw at the carcass he had been dragging, displaying a finely lined spider just above his toes.

"If you ladies would like, I've got this overgrown hunk of meat here that I would be willing to share. The less I have to drag back to my den, the better." After a pause, he tossed a pleasant smile at Amaris, "you'll need all your strength if you're gonna train to beat the best, right?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 am
Felyn
This is plenty long enough if you want to end it and start another.

"It's not for everyone. I gave a paw at it and did okay." Ayianna said with a light laugh. "What do you enjoy doing?" Amaris was curious to know more about the lumbering male.

At the offer of food Amaris perked up. "Oh that is very nice of you. We can always help you drag it to your den. After we eat some of it of course.

"Maybe I can have a go at you one day." She said jokingly. Ayianna couldn't help but smile at the two of them.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:47 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kalju laughed at the enthusiasm the young lioness showed, genuinely pleased by the company the two of them provided after he'd been willing to try. At least they were nice. Not all lions were, not even all pride members.

"It probably wouldn't be much of a battle, Amaris, I'm big and soft." Then his eyes shifted past the younger of the two of them, over to Ayianna instead. "I scout, mostly, and hunt. I'm pretty fond of my solitude and it suits me to wander and keep an eye on things. It also lets me keep track of where the herds are."

He shrugged it off as something simple. They all had their uses and not everyone was a fighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:19 pm
Felyn

"I'm sure you're a better fighter than you let on Amaris teased lightly. She was very much enjoying herself here, even though she missed her twin dearly and her mother. She knew the chance of her ever seeing them again were slim to none but at least she could make a life for herself here.

"You are a fine hunter through and through then." Ayianna said with a smile. She liked hunting, but she focused on other things instead usually. She just liked to do small crafts and collect hers now and again.

"At least we can eat and then discuss further details about things after." Amaris said a little anxious to eat and get to know him a little more.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:23 pm
"Ah, don't flatter me," he laughed after both of the females spoke, shaking his head with the motion as if to ward off their praises.

Then Amaris mentioned food and he could have kicked himself for having offered but not moved away to let them close. Immediately, he pushed his burly form up onto all four paws and stepped back so they could get close enough to actually eat the beast.

"Oh, I'm sorry, forgive my rudeness! Ladies first."

Even between the three of them it would be a meal fit for Kings.

AstoriaFallen
End here or do you wanna tag again?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:25 pm
Smiling the two females led the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers