Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
BIRTHDAY (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxtattoofreakxx

Premium Star

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:14 am
so in 26 days i would have my gaia online account for 8 years. does this mean my gaia avatar is going to b 8 years old soon and that it will b considered a birthday?? will i still get a present from this guild for the avatar birthday or is it just for irl?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:09 pm
xxtattoofreakxx
so in 26 days i would have my gaia online account for 8 years. does this mean my gaia avatar is going to b 8 years old soon and that it will b considered a birthday?? will i still get a present from this guild for the avatar birthday or is it just for irl?

Hi hi! Exciting! n -n
I consider my Gaia-anniversary to be a birthday. XD They're fun to celebrate. c:

Hop on over to The Birthday Thread and make a post there to give them your birthday date.
The birthday thread is usually for irl birthdays... but if you want to claim your Gaia-anniversary date as your birthday, I don't think they'd mind. You know, just as long as you don't try to claim two (or more) birthdays. ^^
Whatever you do, be sure to give them your birthday info in that thread or they won't know. (Also, I believe that they don't give out gifts to each person. Birthday-celebrants get entered into a raffle during their birthday month.)

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:57 am
    Moved to Questions & Assistance!

Happy Thanksgiving! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:52 pm
sdrawkcab
xxtattoofreakxx

Hi hi! Exciting! n -n
I consider my Gaia-anniversary to be a birthday. XD They're fun to celebrate. c:

Hop on over to The Birthday Thread and make a post there to give them your birthday date.
The birthday thread is usually for irl birthdays... but if you want to claim your Gaia-anniversary date as your birthday, I don't think they'd mind. You know, just as long as you don't try to claim two (or more) birthdays. ^^
Whatever you do, be sure to give them your birthday info in that thread or they won't know. (Also, I believe that they don't give out gifts to each person. Birthday-celebrants get entered into a raffle during their birthday month.)

thank u so much and have a great thanksgiving  

xxtattoofreakxx

Premium Star

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers