Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:03 pm
I'm not desperate or anything. emotion_0A0
My PB — Cubs are in their own folder here

Things I'm looking for: drama, death, fights, conflict, "wtf is plot", etc
I'm not looking for casual things, one-off things. I'm wanting long-terms, dramatic plots, things to really DO with my SoA. If you just want meet-n-greets, this ain't that.
That said, I'm not looking for cubs unless a plot calls for it. My SoA (aside from Bangziwe) aren't here to make kids. Mates, sure, but not kids.

Note #1: Do not listen to the descriptions listed on my SoA in my PB. Chances are they're outdated and can move on.
Note #2: There are some that can't/won't be open because of reasons. Rather than list them, I'll just let you know.
Note #3: I've killed two of my SoA just for plot purposes because WHY NOT, so believe that 'death' bit up there.

Other things...UHHH. I 100% prefer voice chatting since my hands are crap and ache constantly. I enjoy talking on Skype/Discord with my rp partners. I also have Curse if you prefer that. I think I have TS on here too... /shrug

AIM: nnrgh | Skype: quaji@live.com | Discord: quaji#5115

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

Inspired by her daughter's return and recent promotion, Ares is looking to become a (guard) captain~! A tough cookie, she won't go lightly on those under her. She'll work them to the bone, demand their best, set standards for them to push and mold them into a better form of themselves. Of course, she's not just going to expect 110% from her platoon and then take it easy herself, oooh no, Ares will set all standards for herself higher than those she puts on others. So expect her to train with them!

The key features of her team will be their snakes--gifts she'll give to each guard who joins her. They're bred from the snakes she managed to bring with her from the Lucani (her old pride in the Kalahari) which are known for their paralytic venom.

Interested in your guard joining her? Lemme know!

Current name ideas: Snakebite, Venom

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out