Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image

The dark, patterned lion who appeared to look much like the lion he looked for was far closer than he had imagined. He and his Father had been together for much of the journey and so he knew where the other had been going, yet when they were separated he was lost.

Chernabog paused his walking, which had become more of a pacing, and heaved a deep sigh. It had already been several moons since his last sign of him and not that he wanted to, but he might have to simply give up and move on.

"Oh Father."

He said before dropping his rump to ponder for a while.

Kieko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image

Shetani crept through the brush at the edge of her pridal lands. Golden eyes scanned her surroundings suspiciously for any sign of intruders which might endanger their home. While the Aegnor had welcomed the addition of a failing pride to join them, Shetani could not shake the feeling that such an arrangement made them more vulnerable. What if other prides caught wind of such news and felt the Aegnor owed it to them to share their resources and support?

In truth, the assassin did not expect to come across any others at the edge of the Aegnor territory, but the short walk helped to alleviate the tension at the back of her mind. Unfortunately for Shetani, her gut instinct had been correct and an unfamiliar rogue paced just a few feet away.

Had she been more similar to her mother, she might have immediately struck out at the stranger before he had any opportunity to explain himself. If she could chase him away then they would never endure whatever threat he might pose to her pride. But Shetani was not her mother.

When the male settled down to consider his search, the female stood tall and spoke in a firm voice, "Why are you here?"

User Image

Slinking silently at her side was a vibrant green snake. Despite loud and threatening coloration which might draw the eye, he moved without disturbing the ground beneath him.

Mysses Greenie

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:48 pm
The red mane, bushy and quite a mess hung in his eyes and so when a lioness came into what should have been his peripheral vision he didn't actually see her right away. A firm voice echoed strongly behind him and that was his first indication that he wasn't alone, Chernabog stood and turned - in the mean time he brushed the red mass of fur from his face for a better view.

Purpley-pink eyes met golden and he almost smiled. Clearly he was much closer to 'home' than he had first anticipated and this was the probable cause of his Fathers disappearance. Based on her tone she was none to impressed to have seen him so near the border of the rebuilt Aegnor - he would have done the same.

"Why not?" Unfortunately he couldn't help himself. A chance to taunt? He prized those moments and it was likely the one thing that resembled his Father beyond the pattern on his pelt. "Though, in all seriousness, I come to seek home and my Father. My demon, though it has not spoken for many moons, still exists within my soul - I feel him." That smile he'd stopped from happening earlier was now in full swing.

Kieko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:54 pm
With the male not quite seeing her clearly through his peripheral vision, Shetani had the ideal opportunity to attack if hostility was the route that she was inclined to take. It certainly would have been the course chosen by her mother. Kasdeya's aggression had only helped to shape Shetani into the well-controlled Dina'gurtha that she had become.

By the pause in her footsteps and the quiet which followed, it would seem that she chose an alternate means of dealing with the purple stranger at her pride's borders. Though, she questioned her decision when he began to test his luck. She might have said something at this point, but he was wise to speak up and better explain himself.

At the mention of his father and a demon, the story began to come together. Not much earlier, Shetani had ventured into the newly founded Aegnor with a similar tale.

"Were you a member of the Aikanaro?" She asked in a neutral tone. It may have been wiser to have him volunteer that information himself, but if he chose to lie to the demons, then the pridal leadership would surely handle him.

Mysses Greenie
SUPER SORRY! I was super busy for the holidays, but I actually forgot to log this link in my journal and only just happened to find it!

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 pm
Mysses Greenie
Just wanted to bump this in case it got lost! ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:47 pm
Chernabog wasn’t entirely sure what he had expected to come of the conversation, but it was clearly that he had come across a lioness that was either lacking confidence or an inability to see the lighter side of life. Having been born among the demons he knew they were pride, he himself carried that pride as well, but this was a touch more defensive then he had anticipated. They needn’t be defensive, especially when their reputation often spoke for themselves – the only other thing he could think of was that some change may have been underway.

The dark lion took a moment with his thoughts and with his mane, the darned thing was becoming such a nuisance that he had had half a mind to remove some of it – fortunately a bath would clean him right up and he’d be seeing everything in no time at all. “Were you?” He wanted to snarl, oh how he wanted to react and instead he relaxed his chest, relaxed his narrowing eyes and found an inner calm through a voice that spoke only to him. “Yes, I was born to Balia`azima and Angra Mainyu. Grandson of Nyota`Angavu and Lilavati.” Heritage wasn’t everything to him, but clearly it was necessary here – last he had heard his Grandfather was in a fairly important role.

“Is that good enough for you?”

Now he settled back onto his haunches, not entirely sitting, just in case she decided to get fancy with any moves or decide that his place in the pride wasn’t worth her time? He knew his place was within the Aegnor, whether he met with his family or not, this was home. Though he intended to meet with Nyota himself when given the chance.

Kieko

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out