[Festival] Rain Ceremony

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elawadiyi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:57 am
Rain Ceremony - Marriage

The Rain Ceremony binds two souls together in marriage forever. There is no divorce or separation in this pride. Thus, the Rain Ceremony keeps two souls bound forever. The Rain represents love, how it is the lifeblood of marriage. The earth needs rain to survive, as does love to a union.

We will try to do this one pair at a time. A pair will approach Skan. They will need something to exchange with one another, whether it be a feather, a flower/leaf, or something similar. Skan will take each gift, bless it, and offer it to the other. Thus, they will be united. Then the pair should leave together, so I'm asking for at least two posts for you guys. <3

This is also a good time to renew such vows, as it renews the excitement of love! (*bricked*)

Please try to post together if possible. This thread will not 'close' until the Festival ends.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image User Image

(making it offical)

Kane led Amitola to Skan with a smile upon his face. Finally he had courage enough to ask her to be his, and she had accepted. It had been hard, at first, being in separate clans. Though, they found their way to meet up and enjoy each other's company. He stood just the left of her and faced the lion before them. He placed down a lovely flower as yellow as her tattoos. It wasn't exactly something unique, but that was what he felt suited.

Amitola was nervous as she approached with Kane. Nodding as she looked from Kane to the lion before them. She offered a feather as blue as his eyes. It was something she had picked up on their first meeting, She never thought she'd actually end up in this spot, not until now anyways. It was a joyous moment for her.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas