User Image

I know there's not too many gazelle floating around just yet, buuut I figured I'd throw this up anyways! I guess if someone's interested but doesn't have anything I could try and design something? p:

ANYWAYS. So Kihu here is the queen of the Ihlathi, a sanctuary for prey. She's a young queen whose mother died about a month back (lion killed her >:C). She was pregnant at the time, but her lord died not long after they were conceived. SO. She's up for another mate~

Some info on her:
___Kihu was pregnant when she became queen and has only been on the throne for a little over a month. The death of her mother forced an early birth which nearly cost the lives of her twin sons as well as herself.
___Kihu is a wonderful mother who dotes on her boys constantly to the point that her father warns that she may be spoiling them a tad too much. "Nonsense," she says.
___She is fairly soft-spoken and has trouble asserting any authority she may have. As queen, she firmly believes that she is not truly above anyone else in the herd and seems to dislike being referred to as the queen.
___Kihu has always tended to steer towards hanging around with florists and enjoys decorating herself with fresh lavender.
___She has a horrible memory and has a zebra mare named Khumbula who often follows her to help her remember names and things she needs to do that day.
___She prefers stags who are darker due to tradition, but could really go anyone!