Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[Sky Round 1] Amitola Ligaiisei vs Tsi-Tsi Kanati

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

He really wasn't sure how he'd ended up in the Sky Ceremony again. Oh sure, he'd made it rather far last year, but Tsi-Tsi was not a fighter in any sense of the word! In fact, he blamed his sister Yinehi for pointing out, loudly and often, that no one from the Bird Clan had yet stepped forward.

He wasn't thrilled about having a match against a lioness, it really did go against his sensibilities, but it was a random draw.

"Good day, Amitola," he offered. "I guess we're opponents this year."  
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

Amitola smiled at Tsi-tsi. "So it seems." She said with a cheery voice. Perhaps she wasn't much of a fighter, but this was something she felt like doing. She wasn't sure why, but now it was too late to back out. "May the best one win." She said with a bow to him.

She wasn't sure what would happen, but it was part of the fun she supposed. Her tail swished as she looked the other in the eyes, ready for who ever was suppose to start this thing. .

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:39 pm
"Um..." Tsi-Tsi trailed off as he wasn't certain what to do next. He wasn't really ready to just...attack a lioness out of the blue, even if this was the Sky Ceremony. So the male made a slight bow and gestured towards Amitola.

"Ladies first?"  
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 pm
How kind of him, Amitola thought as she decided to take him on his offer for her to go first. She could use any advantage she got, honestly. Of course, she wasn't very competitive and this was more to prove to herself, she decided. She gained her own set of courage and gave a nod.

She got into a battle stance, or rather... one she thought was a battle stance. She wasn't sure exactly how to go about this, but here it went. Her tail flicked and she jumped towards the other, trying to smack him but not too hard of course. She didn't think she could hurt anyone. Her claws weren't extended, only with the intent to touch him, rather than harm.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:24 pm
"Ow!" The word escaped involuntarily and Tsi-Tsi groaned inwardly. Of course it hurt, idiot. The Sky Ceremony wasn't a gentle thing at all! Hell, he'd ended up unconscious in at least one previous year.

Still, he couldn't let a blow go unanswered and the yellow male reached out to cuff the lioness on the head.  
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:31 pm
A smack upon her head stunned her for a moment, after moving past him with her attack, his came a surprise to her. She blinked and shook her head. It hurt a tiny bit, not as much as she had expected it to. She turned herself towards the male and swung towards him, but all that was met was the air.

Oops.... How did that happen? She shook her head again and gave herself a smile. She hadn't been paying close attention after all! The previous year, she didn't do too well either.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:17 pm
This was turning out to be a...suprisingly gentle fight thus far. And therefore far more enjoyable than some of his previous Sky Ceremony experiences. It helped that Amitola was an attractive lioness that Tsi-Tsi didn't know well at all. Though that was hardly surprisingly, seeing as he was the sole Bird Clan entrant this year.

That had been a bit odd, and really, he needed to talk to his sister when he got the chance. Or at least someone who might know where to find her..

But that wasn't what he should be focusing on at this very instant. He was in a match and how embarrassing would it be to get defeated this early on? Tsi-Tsi reached out with his other closed paw to strike. He didn't do nearly as good a job holding back his strength this time.  
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:22 pm
The next strike he took hit her harder than the last one. This one left a sting after it had happened. A bruise later, no doubt. She let out a sort of gasp along with another swing of her own paw. It was more out of reflex than actually her looking to hit him. In fact, the swing had surprised herself.

Still, she felt like she was still in this game. Two for her, and two for him. Though it just needed one more hit. This was where it came down to who would walk away from this! She was hopeful, but the last hit kinda left her still in pain. Was she really looking forward to more of that?

She supposed it would only matter in the next moments to come.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:34 pm
Another blow. Not the worst he'd ever taken - the male was still standing after all - but still strong enough to hurt. But he really didn't want this to turn into a slugfest beatdown like certain previous battles of his had been.

One of them had to end it decisively and soon. Tsi-Tsi put his full strength into one last blow. He wasn't going to hit Amitola again, not after this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:39 pm
Slightly relieved, she shook her whole body after the last hit. It had started and ended before she knew it was. Just a blink of an eye, really. Of course. She didn't think she did too bad, she did manage to get two hits in. Confidence rose with in her with that.

She was going to be a bit banged up, but this was it. She had tried, and now she was done. She gave him a smile and sat down. She extended her paw out to him as if to thank him for the battle.

"Until next time, Tsi-tsi."

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:02 am
"Uh, sure. Thanks?" the male fumbled his way through the words, not entirely certain what had just happened. That was...not like any of his previous combats had been. Which was good...right?

Well, he was advancing to the next round, that was (theoretically) the most important part of this event.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games