Myrsky Syntynyt : New Warlord Plots! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:01 pm
Hroovitnir says hi can you please help me make my salt wife thrall, Ukombozi, a freeborn thank
Also he inappropriately alludes to the fact the warlord's brother had babies with his sister maybe they should try it out too he wouldn't dare :T

Eikthyrnir to have a crush on her

and someday i will offer some other boys to her for a fling or more but rn they are too young but hey at least they'll be grown by the time her posted litter is rolled +adols. :' D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:24 am
Puhterodactyl
Hroovitnir says hi can you please help me make my salt wife thrall, Ukombozi, a freeborn thank
Also he inappropriately alludes to the fact the warlord's brother had babies with his sister maybe they should try it out too he wouldn't dare :T

Eikthyrnir to have a crush on her

and someday i will offer some other boys to her for a fling or more but rn they are too young but hey at least they'll be grown by the time her posted litter is rolled +adols. :' D

Haha, Yes to all the things!!!! Eikthyrnir will be fun! She hasn't had much experience with males crushing on her. XD She may not even realise unles he makes it pretty obvious. lawl

And I totally look forward to fling offers! I hope for her to have a couple before maybe settling down with one guy.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas