Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:11 am
User Image

I still have no idea what I'm doing with this. But! I've decided to get back into the swing of things again. So I'm dusting off my ponies who's plots were left in limbo to start tying up loose ends! And I need YOUR help! I'm also cool with new plots as well. So feel free to shoot me any ideas you have!
(Seriously the ponies are bored. Only you can prevent bored ponies. T__T)

First off just to save on space not everyone who is open to roleplay will be in this thread! You can always check my teepee to see everyone.

Please don't be afraid to poke me! I don't bite I swear. You can either IM or PM me about anything if you don't want to post in this thread.

I might be a little slow! I am a single mother and sometimes life can get overwhelming. I'll give you fair warning if I feel I'm going to be absent for a period of time.

Regarding romantic plots I most likely won't commit fully to a couple without at least some roleplay. Just to make sure that they click together well. If that's an issue just message me and we will see what happens from there.

Contact info:

Aim: Pollflee

Or

PM: Pollack

Please either quote me in this thread or pm me if you want a quick response. If you do poke me through aim please let me know who you are.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:23 am
Major/Important plots!

Quote:
User Image

Name: Aziza
Sexual orientation: Hetrosexual
Breedings left: 4/4
Personality:
Aziza is a very sweet mare at heart. She's a bubbly mare who goes by the beat of her own drum, even if it's off key with most. She's a curious being, wanting to learn more about this strange land she's found herself in. She comes from a simple herd, with simple values and a farming/trading lifestyle. Thus not knowing much outside of this lifestyle she can be a oblivious and slow. But she's by no means dumb. Aziza simply is having a case of extreme culture shock and becoming a tourist.

Without a mean bone in her body she can't really defend herself if she's ever in danger. Fighting is also simply out of the question for her. She doesn't do it. She can't handle it and would run from any kind of fight brought up. Instead of verbal or physical conflict Aziza likes to deal with issues with a more accepting, nurturing way. She understands that every person has different needs and ways to deal with them and it's up to you to figure out how.

Loyal to a tee Aziza prizes family and close friends above all else as the greatest treasure in life. She'll work hard to keep them happy and healthy, even if it puts her own needs far behind. Because of this loyalty she can become very determined to one goal, hell bent on finishing it or die trying. Aziza thinks you shouldn't accept any job you can't finish.

Coming from the desert she is naturally a resilient girl. Not only can she put in hard labor but those with harsher attitudes don't bother her a bit. She'll simply smile and ignore their comments or simply leave them be if they have nothing to offer her. Anger is not something she often feels, if she does it's over something majorly huge and most likely over someone hurting a person she holds dear.

Plots:

Girls just wanna have fun!
When Aziza has some spare time from her quest to find a cure for her herd's plight Aziza will be enjoying exploring and inquiring the wonders of this strange land. This can include seeing a new location for the first time, seeing a interesting looking Soquili, or getting herself obliviously into a dangerous situation. This is a pretty open ended point! I just want her to meet a whole rainbow of Soquili in this time.

Wait..you can't heal!? What kind of unicorn are you?
Even though Aziza is a unicorn at this moment she has very little healing abilities. Aziza right now can mend a small cut or a bruise. But for larger injuries she prefers remedies through herbal medicine and manually setting broken bones with crude splints. I would like her to meet a healer who is shocked at this and tries to teach her the hard way how to put her horn to use!

Seriously...another tourist!?
Not only is she on a journey to save her herd but Aziza is also is using this time to enjoying exploring the new sights and sounds. There are wonders to this land that she couldn't even imagine before and she wants to see them all! She greatly enjoys meeting new people. I want her to do just that. Doesn't matter if she runs into foe or friend I just want Aziza to get out there more and see the ups and downs of Kawani.

All and all Aziza is just up for some general roleplay. She is not open to any romance plots or fling plots.

The sky is falling!
Aziza's first winter in Kawani is not going to be an easy one. Not only is she going to be straight up terrified that there is suddenly white pieces of sky falling but she is ill prepared for the upcoming cold. Aziza will come close to freezing to death during this time. I would really like to have someone take her in during this period and explain first of what the heck is going on and secondly how to survive through it.

MUCH later on down the line:

Back to no where:
Aziza will soon be finding the cure to her herd's diseased trees. Her time in Soquili will come to an end and she will pack up and return home. Aziza

However what she does find is that she was too late and her family has since passed away from starvation. This causes Aziza to go into a mental breakdown and feels like she has lost all purpose in life. After some time mourning Aziza does manage to drag herself out of her dark suicidal thoughts. She decides that letting herself die of starvation wouldn't be what her family would want. It's not the answer and it's a waste of the gifted life she was given. Aziza starts to head back to Kawani since that's where she does have some worth while connections still there.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Kaia
Personality:
Kaia is different. She has trouble fitting in to both Harpy culture and Kawani culture. She is a major introvert because of this. Kaia would prefer to people watch from a safe distance or be left alone to her studies. However Kaia is not a mean spirited or cold person by nature. Even if she is uncomfortable she is willing to be pleasant and converse or lend assistance when approached. When you can crack open the shell that she puts around herself you'll find a very nerdy mare with a sharp wit about her. Kaia is a mare that has few loves in life but is willing to 'geek out' over them in a split second if she finds someone who enjoys the same hobbies as her.

One of her biggest hobbies is being a scholar. Kaia is often traveling all over the world for new archaeology sites to discover, a new culture to study, or a mystery to solve! Kaia adores learning any new bit of information on the world and sometimes takes extreme risks to get the answers to her questions. Luckily for her it's not often that her mate isn't far behind to keep her in check when she gets caught up in the moment.

Once you do become friends with Kaia you'll can bet that you will have a friend for life. The few people in her inner circle can count on Kaia for unwavering loyalty. Kaia's loyalty can turn into protectiveness. Most of the time though this just comes off as her being an annoying worry wart/ mother hen to her friends. Even if she is pulled away long distances Kaia has almost always some sort of eyes looking out to make sure everything is doing okay back home.

Even though Kaia has accepted that she will most likely not be having a set of her own much like her mother she does have a soft spot for children. However she chooses not to try and mother them like some might do, instead, she likes to share her knowledge and spark future pursuits of the mind. She does relatively well with children, being able to act as a calming beacon when they are in trouble or just throwing a tantrum.

With how pleasant Kaia is most of the time people do forget about her harpy side. Kaia can be pushed in the right way where her ruthless temper does come out. At this point unless you keep pushing or hurt someone she cares about Kaia is not likely to attack since she is not one for combat. Years of anger management and meditation has allowed her to have control over her temper. However this doesn't mean she isn't willing to take extremely ruthless and immoral measures to handle a thorn in her side if it comes to that.

Plots:

[Backlogged] Foal roleplay!
Pretty simple. Kaia needs some more foal roleplay after her attack with a purewalker and why she is on her quest with her sister to find their father. They can meet and greet all sorts of people at this stage.

[Backlogged] You gotta let your anger flow over you, young one.
Kaia when she is younger has some serious anger issues. Now that she is growing up and becoming more comfortable in her own skin she has made a choice not to allow herself to be bullied and abused like she was most of her childhood. This does lead to some encounters where people push her too far and she snaps at them. Realizing that she's becoming a danger Kaia spends her later teenage years traveling around looking for people who can help her gain control over her emotions.

There are two options for this plot, either if you want a meaner spirited Soquili could be one of those few who push her too far. Beware that Kaia WILL be lashing out physically and so will be leaving these Soquili with a few new bruises and wounds to go lick.

OR

You could play one of her many teachers! Whether this is a short lesson or a longer one is up to you.

Why are you...digging in the dirt?
I haven't often gotten to show Kaia's work digging up artifacts. I would like someone to either come upon her and wonder why she's digging in the dirt or perhaps a fellow scholar joins her!

Little one, where are your parents?
This can go either one of two ways. Either a day trip with Kaia why they go to track down the lost foal's parents.

Or
A possible adoption plot?

I'm really open to how this goes. Please note that she's most likely going to be wary of any full blooded Kalona children unless they prove themselves to have a tame nature.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:58 am
Minor plots!

Quote:

User Image

Name: Tiramisu "Mimi" Zeppole
Personality:
Mimi is a special one. She comes from a very loving family that fully allowed her to find herself in her own way. She has grown to be a very excitable, eccentric and bubbly mare. One who has a very flighty mind that can be mistaken as hyperactive at times. She has a bad habit of taking on hobbies and pouring her heart and soul into them till she gets bored and moves on to the next. She's become a jack of all trades but a master of none. What she has gained through all the years is a great sense of humor and the ability not to take anything too seriously. She's found that through it all at the core she does love entertaining others. If it means making a fool of herself to turn someone's frown upside down she's not above doing so.

I'm still trying to get a feeling on Mimi's full character. But you can help flesh her out more! 8D
Plots:

Anything you can do I can do better!
I would love for Mimi to find a rival. Someone who she can always come back to and try to out show. This doesn't have to be someone that she dislikes! There is nothing wrong with a little competition between friends.

Ohhhhhhh what is that!?
Does your pony have a interesting little hobby? Well Mimi would love to learn about it! Even if it's something she can't necessarily do she still will take a great interesting in learning everything she can about it.

Friends in general.
Mimi in her youth is gonna be spending most of her time traveling around finding her own place in the world. I would love for her to meet all sorts of friends big or small in her adventures!

Quote:

User Image

Name: Anya
Breedings left: 3/4
Personality: (It's kinda longish so I just spoiled it)

Anya has come a long way since she first came to Soquili with The Flock. She has gone from a almost cruel mare that was willing to do almost anything to get what she wanted. She often lied, cheated, and stole and had a damn good time doing it. She was once lacked respect for males or anyone male or female she didn't find amusing enough to keep her attention. Her once only weakness was children, and even that had it's limits.

It changed for her when she met Wystan. At first he was just another consort to her, a prize to be flaunted around till the novelty of him wore off. However as the months rolled on and she learned more from listening to his stories, Anya started to develop a acceptance for the male. She even started to have bizarre romantic feelings.

However these feelings were not returned in the slightest. As soon as he had a chance with the Griffon attack on The Flock he escaped.

It caused Anya for the first time in her life remorse and guilt for something other than her own kind. She didn't understand it and took some time in her heartache to reflect on how she had acted towards him and why she felt so horrible about it. She looked to the males in the flock with a different light after, taking more interest in what they had to say and making sure they were treated with more respect.

It was when she found out she was pregnant with Wystan's children and gave birth to her two daughters did her outlook really started to change. Anya's heart warmed and she was a more caring mare to not only her babies but the people around her. She took pride gathering knowledge from the new members to share with her children and the other younglings under her charge.

Ever since then Anya has left The Flock after her daughters ran away from it. Anya finally gave up the ghost and accepted that she did not share the values of the herd anymore and could not stand biting her tongue anymore. It also did not help that Anya had a growing hatred for most members of The Flock for the way they treated her child. She blamed them for causing her to flee into the unknown just to get away from the abuse from the other members that Anya could not stop completely try as she might.

Anya has grown into a calmer, more mature mare since leaving. Anya is still a mare that loves to have fun. Since she stays alone Anya tends to take more time than necessary selfishly pampering herself in the new luxuries that she has found in Soquili that were not available in The Flock. Anya still has a sharp wit to her that can come off as downright snarky at time. It can be off putting to most who come into contact with Anya to have a icy harpy suddenly tossing sarcastic remarks at them. However Anya now has more patience in others, even males! Granted why not a very polite or manner driven mare Anya will at least treat you with a decent amount of respect if you don't wind up on her bad side. Anya still is willing to go to extremes that others would be uncomfortable with, however, she tends to only at that maliciously when a dire need situation pops up. A good example of this is Anya is still quite willing and capable of skinning you alive and turning you into her newest coat if you mess with one of her children or grandchildren.

Children are still her biggest weakness. Ever since having her own offspring and once she left The Flock learning that she has grandchildren this weakness has only grown. Anya is teasingly referred to as a mother hen since she tends to over fuss and mother any young child that she comes into contact with.

But no longer does Anya have a predisposition to dislike males. She has grown to be indifferent to the differences of the different sexes. Anya accepted that the one sided views that she had before held no real weight and were a toxic mentality to have. This has caused Anya to open up to having males in her inner circle, a feat that some males have managed to accomplish.

Plots:
HARPY ABORT ABORT ABORT!!
I want her past to come back and haunt her. I want her to meet someone who gets stuck being around Anya one way or another and absolutely panics. This could be a good learning experience for a young pony not to judge a book by it's cover and also a test for Anya to try and prove that she is not like the harpies of legend.

You need a babysitter? Yea, sure a'ight.
Anya loves kids. Always has and always will. Now that her two are grown she is experiencing something of a empty nest syndrome. It would be nice to see her put back on her nanny pants and watch over some little tots for the first time in ages.

I'm MEEEEELTING!
Anya is from very frozen wastelands. She prefers to live up in the snowy mountains. There are dire times that she is dragged down to the low lands in the warmer months for business or to go visit her lake nerd. It would be hilarious to see someone trying to deal with a very snarky harpy. Could also be a big piece of humble pie for Anya if she finds herself overheating and needs the assistance of the person she wanted to go away.

Say, what does happen when two harpies clash?
This one is kinda more open. But basically I want Anya to meet another harpy or at least someone with harpy blood. Now this could end in many different ways. If the harpy recognizes that Anya is a "Traitor" that left the flock than by all means have them attack. It could go as smoothly as another harpy like her just having a chat up in the trees. Or perhaps someone who wants to have a better understanding of their heritage. The choice is yours!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:05 am
Single and ready to mingle!

User Image

Name: Tukaitaua
Looking for: Flings / Lifemate

User Image

Name: Hosuko
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Looking for: Flings, maybe a lifemate.

User Image

Name: Freddie
Looking for: Open to flings and lifemate.

User Image
Name: Boum'ba
Looking for: FLINGS ONLY

User Image
Name: Ravati
Looking for: Lifemate only.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 am
Annnd there we go! All done and opened up. 8D

Plz come dust of these poor ponies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:15 pm
Pollack

User Image
more about fai

Hey Pollack, I was very interested in rping my boyo Fai with Kaia. He's a scholar himself and he's always trying to study and learn about new things. I was thinking he might come across her for her archaeology plot?  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12 am
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Pollack

User Image
more about fai

Hey Pollack, I was very interested in rping my boyo Fai with Kaia. He's a scholar himself and he's always trying to study and learn about new things. I was thinking he might come across her for her archaeology plot?

I would adore that! 8D Kaia normally is studying waay out in the western jungle. But she would love to have a partner either come across her work site and join her, or hear through the grapevine about her next expedition and seek her out. Whatever works better for you and his plots.

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games