View Results

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:09 pm
Alright if people wanna start throwing Ideas since I have mostly blank slates, get on it biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 pm
Your SoA: Quana
Who You're Offering To: Seig

What Are You Offering?: Siblings??

Details?: So these are the matching Chinook pair from the event, I was wondering if you wanted to have them be related somehow? Twins, perhaps?

RP or Backplot?: We could RP something out if you want. Mostly I want her to be independent of him, but if we decided they were related we could have them visit ICly from time to time.

Anything Else?: WHAT DO YOU THINK? 8D

Kivras

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:42 pm
Your SoA Pack: Aerastouvious
Who You're Offering To: Sieg & Sonje

What Are You Offering?: A Pack?

Details?: Aera is a nomadic pack where dogs are bonded to birds! He can either travel close to the pack in the tight-knit community, or he can strike out on his own and find new routes and prides to explore!

RP or Backplot?: I can offer members for RPs, and he can join as a joining member, or he can join as an original member if you decide to join!

Anything Else?: :'D Bird Dogs~

Kivras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:38 pm
Your SoA: Freyja, Freya, & Astrid
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Who You're Offering To: Hyrja! <3

What Are You Offering?: Drama? XD

Details?: Freyja is her grandmother, and believes that men are the weaker sex, but you still have to find a strong one to bear young [and she heavily pushed Freya about the topic, and is getting crazier with age]

Freya, her aunt, is actually a much nicer lioness, and would probably be good for a listening ear if you need one. She may or may not have cubs in the future, depending on if she gets chosen. But she's also mischievous, she might encourage some sporting fun. |D

Astrid is Freya's freeborn friend who was brought in as a Thrall until a Lawspeaker recognized her as Old Blood. She's fragile, and Freya protects her, which Freyja hates with a passion because she's a "bad influence".

RP or Backplot?: ARPEE. We can wing it. XD

Anything Else?: FAM YO. Also pretty sure Astrid bats for the other team but she might just pop babies for the sake of having a family with her loved one. 8'D

Kivras

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:13 am
Light Atago
I am 10000% for this biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:39 am
Seaki
Oh gosh im so happy bird dogs are a thing YES PLS  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 pm
Your SoA: Najja
Who You're Offering To: Tale

What Are You Offering?: A pride, mate, and friends!

Details?: Najja is part of the Indlovukati, a spiritual martial arts style pride protected by female warriors. Najja would be impressed by her and invite her to his home. Najja himself is a kind and gentle pushover, he seeks peace in life and is more of a follower than a leader.

RP or Backplot?: Rp! Along with offering Najja as a mate, I have several lionesses in the pride that would welcome her as a sister

Anything Else?: I think Tale would make an awesome lady warrior if she's interested

Kivras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:15 pm
Big Hobbit
UH YES I AM DOWN biggrin  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:07 pm
Kivras
Big Hobbit
UH YES I AM DOWN biggrin

Sweet! I can start an rp for them to meet in the rogue lands in a bit, they could run into each other while hunting?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 am
Big Hobbit
Kivras
Big Hobbit
UH YES I AM DOWN biggrin

Sweet! I can start an rp for them to meet in the rogue lands in a bit, they could run into each other while hunting?
that works for me! I do apologize in advance though, going through a rough patch with being sick AND my dad having been in an accident yesterday, so itmight take me a lil bit to actually reply xwx;;;  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:03 am
Kivras
Big Hobbit
Kivras
Big Hobbit
UH YES I AM DOWN biggrin

that works for me! I do apologize in advance though, going through a rough patch with being sick AND my dad having been in an accident yesterday, so itmight take me a lil bit to actually reply xwx;;;

Oh I'm sorry sad , no rush, I tend to be slow and I'm having to deal with RL things at the moment  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff