Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[prp] hello newcomer! (Urazth Dhari x Kifani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:36 pm
Tonberry Queen X
sorry it took so long to set up @w@

User Image
Urazth was a bit salty about the fact he had failed at the sky ceremony so badly. he felt the year before he had done so well but it seemed this year was a no go for him. sighing, he figured he would take his mind off his failure and go meet some of the new comers while he had the chance. since once a year they got some new members even if they didn't get that many. plus he could take the opportunity to chat it up with others from the different clans that were not his. wrinkling his muzzle, he figured that would be a better use of his time than being salty over being beat so bad at the ceremony.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image

For one reason or another, Kifani Had been in a hurry, bounding through the thick foliage she blended so well with. There was merely a short rustle in the large leaves fore she popped through them, only narrowly stopping herself from running in to Urazth, leaving skid marks in the dirt.

"Oh!" her ice-blue eyes were wide in surprise, "I'm sorry!" She apologized for almost bowling him over.

Not that a tiny thing like her could do much damage. Though apparently someone had. Kifani could read the air of defeat and agitation around the native male. She certainly hoped her near-collision hadn't added fuel to that. Oh!

"You were in the Sky Ceremony!" She exclaimed excitedly as realization dawned on her, and her ears perked. "My name is Kifani."

samus x
tis no prob!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:11 pm
Tonberry Queen X

Urazth practically jumped as Kifani almost ran right into him and his eyes were wide from shock as she had blended so well with the thick foliage. "yeah I was apart of it." he was surprised she recognized him from the ceremony and seemed even excited about it too. " i'm Urazth Dhari and its a pleasure to meet you." seeing as she gave no last name, he assumed she was very new to the pride. " you really did spook me for a moment coming out of no where like that." chuckling, he felt embarrassed how he had gotten spooked so easy. " I hope running into me isn't keeping you from something important." now that he was distracted by her it was clear he wasn't a grumpy pants and rather laid back like his father.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:11 am
samus x

"Oh, not at all!" What had she been after anyway? "The festivities have been very interesting to watch! I feel like I've learned more about the pride in the past couple of days than I have in the few months I've been here."

She had arrived with a lot of other ex-mounties who, after being driven from their mountain, had asked for refuge in the Ela, and then elected to stay. It was a quiet life here, and she could appreciate that. No fires, no earthquakes and landslides. It was a nice change. Even if actually seeing a fellow pride-member was few and far-between.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:39 pm
Tonberry Queen X

Urazth gave a huge grin when he heard that she was having so much fun at the festivities and that she was enjoying learning more about his pride." that is wonderful to hear. i have always enjoyed them for the fact all the clans actually get together and you get to meet the newbies coming into the clans." he had been born into the ela but for him the festivities that came once a year never got old for him. specially when he got old enough to brawl in the sky ceremony. he had come to look forward to the challenge every year since. " so what clan did you end up in? i am from the earth clan, born and raised." which he was rather proud of having been born into the earth clan and he couldn't help but ask about her clan since he had yet to see her before.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games