MH's Plot Thread: Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 pm
Absolutely, Wish! Just get me their info and I'd be happy to let her do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 pm
I wouldn't mind Ameliah encountering Jalarus while on a delivery run. Perhaps he heard of Ameliah's departure or she could provide an outside perspective! I can start if you're interested =3  

Waiver

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:46 am
Waiver
I wouldn't mind Ameliah encountering Jalarus while on a delivery run. Perhaps he heard of Ameliah's departure or she could provide an outside perspective! I can start if you're interested =3

I'd love that! Jalarus needs some more dusting off anyway. He's just a grunt of the Weyr, but rumors love to circulate so I'm sure folks still mention Ameliah and Sharath.

Though, I will confess, I wouldn't mind a Sharath/Fianth RP just for the awkwardness of it. xD Sharath was Fianth's first golden daughter -- she is a small queen herself, and is now Weyrwoman Second. Given how Sharath is so anti-golds, it could be interesting when she's forced to visit/trade with the Weyr.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:13 pm
Masterharper
Waiver

I'd love that! Jalarus needs some more dusting off anyway. He's just a grunt of the Weyr, but rumors love to circulate so I'm sure folks still mention Ameliah and Sharath.

Though, I will confess, I wouldn't mind a Sharath/Fianth RP just for the awkwardness of it. xD Sharath was Fianth's first golden daughter -- she is a small queen herself, and is now Weyrwoman Second. Given how Sharath is so anti-golds, it could be interesting when she's forced to visit/trade with the Weyr.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll start the Jalarus one tonight if you want to start the Fianth/Sharath one? 83  

Waiver

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces