Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOT] Stormborn for Flings and Things

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:01 pm
I'm back, again. Recurring theme. Actively trying to get involved in SoA again because I really need something to occupy my mind and help keep my stress levels down, and I missed everyone. So! I'm assuming that most plots I had going before I disappeared have moved on, totally fine. If there's something we had going and you want to start it up again or incorporate it in something new let me know, I'm game for anything.

AIM: zuchieba

Journal

I'll be posting blank and mostly-blank folks here to get myself started again, if you're interested in someone that wasn't included feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:04 pm
Ladies

User Image

Anezka is a sweet stubborn girl who's had a bit of a rough go of it. She was set to be a successful Lawspeaker, married into an established reputable family, but her would-be mate was exiled from the pride after the change of Warlord. She foundered in the roguelands and eventually left him to beg her way home. She's trying to find a place to fit in again, as nothing is quite the way she left it.

Open for: Flings, mate plots, drama, general RP

User Image

Narcyz is an unconventional healer who was brought into the pride by Ulfric because of her tenacity and the edge she might offer a roving band. She is peculiar and difficult to read, and hasn't quite found her niche in the Myrsky.

Open for: Flings, drama, fights, general RP

Inyanja
Inyanja was born into the Myrsky and resides there in relative peace with her twin sister. She is patient and kind but not entirely tolerant of the younger battle happy generation. She needs someone to make her loosen up, maybe some younger friends to expose her to reality.
Open for: Flings, mate plots, general RP  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:05 pm
Saved  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items