Honey's Singles and Plots [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:32 pm
HoneyTeaTree
I would say my muse is usually stronger for Flidais, but that's mostly due to how often I RP her over the other two. xD I'm definitely looking for Berith to get more interactions and develop her character and ground what I have figured out for her so far, and the same thing can be said for Dusk. I'm definitely down to RP all three of them though, so if one of the three calls out more than the others, or they all seem really interesting to you, I'm more than happy to oblige! biggrin

I'm quite happy to rp with all of them, just one at a time so I don't get overwhelmed. Since its interactions and character development for both, why not start with Berith? Unless you prefer to start with another?
Do you feel comfortable starting something? I'm about to head to bed actually. XD If not I can whip something up this weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 am
magnadearel
HoneyTeaTree
I would say my muse is usually stronger for Flidais, but that's mostly due to how often I RP her over the other two. xD I'm definitely looking for Berith to get more interactions and develop her character and ground what I have figured out for her so far, and the same thing can be said for Dusk. I'm definitely down to RP all three of them though, so if one of the three calls out more than the others, or they all seem really interesting to you, I'm more than happy to oblige! biggrin

I'm quite happy to rp with all of them, just one at a time so I don't get overwhelmed. Since its interactions and character development for both, why not start with Berith? Unless you prefer to start with another?
Do you feel comfortable starting something? I'm about to head to bed actually. XD If not I can whip something up this weekend.

I'm more than happy to start with Berith! And yeah, I definitely agree on just starting one thread at a time! It's easy to start threads but then you start too many and oh my goodness, it gets so overwhelming @-@ But yeah, I'll go ahead and start something up tomorrow! I didn't realize how late (early??) it was getting  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:44 am
magnadearel

Sorry for taking so long to get the thread set up! I got super busy with work and didn't have much time to get on gaia! Hopefully what I wrote it alright, but feel free to let me know if you want me to edit anything in or out! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:31 pm
HoneyTeaTree
Sorry for taking so long to get the thread set up! I got super busy with work and didn't have much time to get on gaia! Hopefully what I wrote it alright, but feel free to let me know if you want me to edit anything in or out! biggrin

No worries! Work has to come first. Speaking of work, I work til Thurs, so I'll be able to tag after that. <3 Thank you for starting!  

magnadearel

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces