Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Dang it! Rally!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:45 pm
Today I decided to do something that I HAVEN'T done in years. I only had been in the rally once in my life as I didn't like my first-time experience (people were jerks). Anyway, it was empty not a lot of people, you know exploring around as I really don't remember much of it. Luckily, one person actually said hi to me which was nice from my first welcome wagon when I was new. We were having such a nice conversation...until the trollers came. Suddenly this pack of people started to attack the girl I was talking about just because her skin was dark. I'm not playing like they were using racist slurs one, I can only remember one of them that goes by im black idk (which I search her and one of her gang is on her profile). When all that finish we were in lost however we didn't care as we still wanted to talk but...RALLY DECIDED TO CRASH ON ME!

LIKE WHY RALLY! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS!

It looks like Rally hasn't changed much from having its idiots. Anyway, I told her about the guild so hopefully, she is interested in joining as she sounded pleased on how much fun I been having lately on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:01 am

One thing I learned. Always expect the trolls.. Just gotta learn how to handle them.
They like attention.. just don't entertain them.
I usually block people who harass me in Towns/Rally/Forums.

They went as far as harassing her on her Profile. Should've been reported.
Even the initial harassment is reportable. Gotta protect yourself <3

I hope you find some nice people in Rally. I met someone that I had a nice convo with a few times. There's hope!

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items