[PRP] Best Friends! (Kindu and Dolly!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:34 am
Faranth between, Dolmar was absolutely certain he would never reproduce if...this...was what that led to. Thank goodness for the creche, was his next thought, because of course he'd want a child eventually to bear his legacy (once he made a legacy), but there was no way he could handle this. Then again, with his own superior blood...well. His own son would no doubt be leaps and bounds better behaved. And quieter.

"You're too small to help, and you'll need to grow up first," He cut the boy off. He didn't need to know that 'important weyr business' mostly involved going to aid a rider in oiling his dragon, or some other chore. "And if you were good at listening, don't you think you'd have listened, and done as I said and gone back to the creche, hmm?" His patience near its end, Dolmar's willingness to restrain his razor tongue around the boy was wearing off. "I'll let you pet him, if you promise to be gentle, and to go back to the creche once you do," He reiterated, mentally nudging the little brown down onto his fist. "It's that, or go back to the creche anyway, and not have gotten to pet him."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 pm
Too small to help. He was always too small to help, except with the minimal chores they saw fit to give him. Kindu looked down at the ground, toeing it unhappily. "I hate the crèche!" He announced. "It's full of babies and no one ever wants to do ANYTHING! It's always 'We're too busy, Kindu. Maybe later!' 'Not right now, but maybe tomorrow.' 'When you're bigger!'." The four turn old took a breath and crossed his arms.

He uncrossed them after a moment. "Okay. I promise to be gentle," he said. "Please can I pet him?"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 am
Dolmar bore the tantrum with unimpressed stoicism. No, he was certainly never going to either have a child...but if he did, he'd certainly either see them well more disciplined than this, or left to the creche to raise out of sight and mind. Though then again, wasn't this child the obvious product of the creche's failure? Perhaps a more hands-on approach would serve his eventual heir better.

"If you are not patient, how will you ever handle a baby dragonet? If you are feeling under stimulated, I would suggest asking to be fostered, or seeking out more chores, or some form of apprenticeship." He advised as he held the brown out for inspection, and a few gentle pats. "Babies cry and pout when they do not get what they want." A manicured brow arched high as he regarded the child. "So perhaps if you ceased to act like a babe, they would see fit not to lump you in with them."

Once the boy finished his petting, Dolmar was out of here. This was more than enough interaction with these little trundlebugs for the entire sevenday, thank you.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff