[Plot] Pardon the dust

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:19 am

Hello, hello – Welcome to my lovely plot thread! It has been a very long time since I have been online and I do believe my characters need a bit of dusting off and action. If I had a plot with you pre-hiatus please let me know, similarly, if we had an incomplete RP that you would enjoy finishing just let me know and I will get to that right away.

I am currently in the process of reworking some of my characters personalities, don’t be offended if they differ a touch from last time I was online here. Likewise, I am attempting to track down images, names of colorists and family members related to my characters. If you know or own anyone who might be related to one of my characters please let me know.

For the most part, I am pretty quick to respond to my RPs; that being said there are times I take a break from the net due to work, emotional muck or I just want a few days offline with friends. I am going to try to make sure to give everyone a heads up if I need a break ahead of time. If you want rapid succession RP, it is best to do it over AIM or at the very least quote me every time you post. I am guild, AIM and Skype friendly – AIM (limebandaid), Skype (Maurs-Bar) – Kindly let me know who you are when you message me for the first time.

Now, onto the characters! I’ve split some of my characters up based on where they are, what plot they are in or who they are with. You will take notice pretty quickly that I have linked characters with other characters, I am fine with singling out one character from a party; just let me know before we start a RP.

Lastly, some characters are completely blank slates, meaning I don’t have a concreate personality for that character. In my writing I tend to let the character build itself, so if we plot something with a blank slate character and they end up not working out, please don’t let it bother you.

Now, without further ado, the characters!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 am
Character Settingsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Roving Troupe

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Having no place to call home doesn’t bother this group of travelers one bit -- They are a giant melting pot of mixed species, genders and ideals. Some branch off from the main group to do their own thing, while others are almost always found next to Aki, the leader of the troupe. There is the occasional squabbling amongst the members, but for the most part they work as a family unit to survive… though there is one particular lion in the group who would rather laze about.

Although this troupe generally wanders fairly aimless, they do stop at certain areas for a time to rest up, eat up and hang out. One of which is the swamp where Seiki resides and another in the oasis of Shahla’s old pride.

Currently in this troupe are the following characters:
Aki the lioness, Rana the Leopon, Shahla the Lioness, Zuru the Lion, Ushas the lioness, Zaza the Hyena and Ah the Cheetah

Looking for:
- Members; that being said at some point they will be losing their troupe leader Aki in an extensive plot; who is going to step up and take her place? Could it be one of your characters?
- Mates. Certain characters will welcome a mate, those characters are… Rana, Shahla, Zaza and Ah.
- Flings. Certain characters will welcome flings, those characters are… Rana, Zuru, Ushas
- Encounters. Do you want your character to run into the troupe just for fun? Do you have a pride that you’d like the troupe to wander into accidently? How about a little scuffle with one of the troupe members that ends with the entire troupe family going after your character? Hit me up with your idea.
- A savior. Does your character need a group to save them from harm? Look no further.
- A pride. Some of the characters would be interested in a stable living situation, those characters are… Shahla, Zuru and Ushas.

The Adventurous Traders

Kakali, Lio’Pleuro, Votla

Quagmire Artisans

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seiki, Kivati, Raaisel, Naqua, Turtle family - The Sunshell’s, Croc - Dodger

Dust Bowl Settlers

User ImageUser Image

Yora, Shika, Hoonan

Mighty Jungle Crawlers

Lopo, Mehta, Croc - Bobo

Villainous Badlands Dwellers

User ImageUser Image

Vol, Khimodu, Elephant – Skulcak

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:58 am
Heavy Plotsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twisted Sister

User Image User ImageUser Image

Jealous fire: 1-2 RPs with Ravaka, Aki and Wotlich; Ravaka is generally going to be on the sidelines sort of watching what is going on, however Wotlich will notice and take the time to ream out Ravaka. This is where Ravaka starts to thoroughly despise her sister, Aki.

The perfect stranger: 2-3 RPs with Vaskr; Ravaka learns about the strange rogues interest in seers and deities. Here she will convince Vaskr to abducted Aki and use her as a bargaining chip with Wotlich.

1. Envy (A fateful meeting between two villainous minds)

A storm is brewing: 2-3 RPs with Aki, Vaskr, Fashaq and Ravaka; Aki is abducted either through a fight or some form of manipulation. Ravaka will most likely remain on the sidelines during this scene, however, if it comes to a fight, she may knock her sister out for Vaskr and Fashaq. Later, Ravaka will report what she has seen to her mother, who will wander directly into Ravaka and Vaskr’s ploy.

Worry: 1-2 RPs with Wotlich and Aki’s travelling troupe; having been told the news of her daughters capture, Wotlich now must face the ragtag group of individuals Aki had been caring for and explain the news.

Locked in: 4-5 RPs with Aki, Fashaq, Myrnh and other Stormborn members; having been abducted and taken in as a thrall, Aki is now faced with the reality that she won’t be able to leave the pride or see her makeshift family. As the stress rakes through her body, so to do the visions she has been gifted with.

A deal with the devil: 1-2 RPs with Vaskr and Wotlich; Having fallen into the trap set by Vaskr and Ravaka, Wotlich now awaits details on what she must do to get her daughter Aki back.

Bloodletting: 2-3 RPs with Fashaq, Myrnh and Aki; Having taken a big interest in Aki after all the stress she has been under, Myrnh decides now it the time to use the autumn colored lioness for her powers. Aki eventually will break down under this pressure, begging mercy from the siblings. Will Aki be able to persuade Myrnh’s brother into helping her?

Kaelyn: 3-4 RPs with Fashaq, Myrnh, Kaelyn and Aki; There has been a lot of whispers lately of a thrall like no other, one with absolute beauty and a tragic look to her eye. Kaelyn finds this story interesting and investigates, coming to find Aki, Fashaq and Myrnh. With careful monitoring the ex-firekin comes to realize just how severe the situation with Aki and the siblings is. Can Kaelyn save Aki?

Birth: 2-4 RPs between Wotlich and Vaskr; the deal has been made and the deed done. Wotlich agreed to birth Vaskr’s children and leave them with him in order to get find Aki. Will she attempt to save them at a later date?

Infiltration: 3-5RPs within the Stormborn. Wotlich will either infiltrate the Stormborn herself or make alliances within the pride that will act as her eyes. Will she come to find her daughter cared for or abused?

CONCLUSION: ???????

Girl on Fire

User Image

Forging a connection: 3-5 RPs prior to joining the Stormborn: Kaelyn has met Dooley after being inflicted with near fatal wounds from a viking party. Here she is being taken care of by the huria and establishing a connection with the lion.

1. One fateful meeting [Fin] (Meeting)
2. 41 hours [Fin] (Patching up, light conversation)
3. The ground is the limit [Fin] (A month after being found)
4. A fight to the end?[Fin] (After a month of training with Dooley -- Kaelyn's departure)

On the border: 3-4 RPs near the Stormborn border: Kaelyn is joining the Stormborn at last, having given herself time to heal and train. The constant sparring with Dooley and others has given her more strength and skill than any training done solely in the Firekin lands.

1. Border Skirmishes [Fin] (Winning Entry)
2. A Day's Work (Duel and sobering of pride)

Settling in: 5-6 RPs inside the lands of the Stormborn: Kaelyn is starting to get a feel of the lands and culture of the pride. She is also on the lookout for a certain group of lions who had roughed her up. This is a perfect opportunity to either become an enemy or friend of hers.

1. Ohai [Fin] (Running into Dooley again)

Viking: 4-5 RPs touring outside the pride. Kaelyn is setting out to become a reaver and has found a captain to follow. What events will unfold while on tour?

1. Thrall daughter [Fin] (Adoption is the only option)
2. Home for the missing (The problem with forming a family)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:03 am
Charactersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have all my active characters listed below. For a full cast, please check out my photobucket – Eventually I will have a journal with all pertinent information in it. Eventually is the key word here. …I hate journaling.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 am
Character Spotlightxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:11 pm
[Saving]

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 pm
Pairs/plots we've talked about

Acacia x Areo (cub plots)
Seiki x Moshi
Seiki x Carina Nebula
Rana x possibly one of mine? I know I poked about this)
Fari x Nuria (I think that's what I named her)
Hesper x Argyros
Bronach x Byakko (possibly just interaction though would like to see where it goes)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:06 pm
Bumping this up -- Still need to work on it eventually here.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:53 pm
Rps to complete-
* =Not my turn

1. Cajanic Skype RP
2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25117519#380100217 (Dho X Cythraul)
3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25103159#380030957 (Dooley x Kaelyn)
4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25087393 (Sabia x Khimodu x Vol)
5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25081277 (Tethys x Kaelyn)
6. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25091573#379611597 (Ravaka x Vaskr)
7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25092615 (Moshi, Raaisel, Seiki) *
8. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25084517 (Argyros x Hesper)
9. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25079337 (Shahla, Aki x Imani)

(Start RP for Fey's Lioness and Kaelyn, Kaelyn and Vesta Solo, Tan's S'B and Bellatrix, Solo Midas x Bella, Solo Bemfola x Pava, Solo Aki, Wot x Ravaka, Bahari cub RP, Ela RP with Syr Arlo x Camilia )  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image

-throws Kimia and runs-  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:59 am
Okay... I have a few Stormborn for Kaelyn. (ok so I posted all of them... Ahem)

Tuuri - Freeborn female. She's very interested in Outlanders and what they can tell her about the lands outside the pride. Possible friend, or just source of gossip.
Bifrost - Bard. He lives and breathes gossip. Kind of annoying, but could be useful depending on what you want.
Torbjörn - boring Lawspeaker

Halvdan - your average viking reaver.
Truls - reaver, kind of an smarta**
Snorre - Laid back reaver (sometimes out with the same captain as Truls)

Aruná - freeborn, fought her way in since her sister was taken as a thrall. Could be a friend if she needs one?
Arnljot - her son
Jord - her daughter (the kids are adults, but pretty blank for now)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:51 pm
OLD PLOT THREAD FOUND! biggrin

Needs some mega huge edits, but still  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:13 am
NOPE!! Nope nope nope !! -steals Shahla back- NOPE!!!

Harb: Sunshine! -whimpers looking helpless and needy-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff