Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] An Awesome encounter. (Manipi & Inoke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:01 am
User Image

It was nice seeing all the clans together, he had been born in to the earth clan, quite a few years ago now, he was old enough to have seen many of these events now and he enjoyed every single one of them. It was wonderful meeting new faces and greeting old friends.

"Manipi, Manipi Aduladi, Hey Awesome!" A hare hopped up behind the dark brown lion and sat on his tail "Stop looking on forelornly, there will be another one next year."

User Image

The lion who had always affection all been called Captain awesome by his companion looked down at the cream hare. "I Know, it just seems like life is passing me by. Have you ever wondered what's out in the other clans?" He queries looking down at the hare.

Myrtus shakes her head her long ears flickering "Never. If you want to know though why don't you find someone to take you back? Go and learn new things, you're still young enough to do that." She smiles.

"Hmm, you know, you're right! Lets find someone willing to take me to their tribe, lets go and explore the world a little." A spark lit in his magenta eyes, now he had a purpose, he could see a path ahead he just had to be awesome enough to find someone willing.

Manda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image

Inoke was also sort of regretting that the gathering was almost over. She always had fun meeting new people, hearing their stories and telling a few of her own. Even though she was trying to make a life for herself here being "settled down", she still remembered her wilder days with some fondness. It was honestly a little surprising (if only to her) that she hadn't had any cubs resulting from those days. Mostly she just thanked luck for that - not sure how she would have even taken care of little ones while she was roaming.

Now, though, seeing others with cubs running along behind them, she was starting to warm up to that idea slightly. She had a home now, there wasn't any need to wander, or do everything on her own. Maybe having a family would be nice?

Slightly lost in thought, she was suddenly knocked back a couple of steps as she bumped into someone, blinking up at a large male. "Oh! Uh sorry, I was thinking about something... kind of random," she quickly apologized, ducking her head a little in embarrassment.

Syrius Lionwing

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:03 pm
The big deep brown male smiled. He hadn't really been looking where he was going so when he bumped in to the copper coloured female he grinned foolishly. "I'm sorry." He tilted his head. He didn't recognise this female, that meant she wasn't from the earth clan. "Oh hay, you're not from the Earth clan, can I come with you?" He raised a brow a toothy grin spreading accross his maw.

"For the love of the gods Awesome, don't stop so suddenly." The pale cream hare peeped out from around her friend, realising a little too late that he had stopped for a reason. "Ughhhh seriously Manipi, you nearly killed the poor girl with your big fluffy butt don't impose on her."

The big male looked down at his hare companion and chuckled. "Sorry, I only bumped in to her Myrtus." He lifted his head again "Sorry this is Myrtus and I'm Manipi Aduladi, I'm of the earth clan."

"Well at least that's half an explanation." The hare sighs heavily, sometimes her friend could be such a doofus.

Manda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 pm
The lioness nodded in response to the male's apology, not really minding all that much - there were a lot of lions here so it wasn't a surprise to get bumped into now and again. She was a little taken aback at his sudden request to go home with her, though. Did he mean... just tag along and visit her clan or ..? Something else....?

She stared at him silently for a moment or two, trying to process the request, but was distracted by the appearance of a hare at the lion's feet. Then introductions were made and she felt like she was on more stable ground again. "Oh! I'm Inoke, and I'm from Mantis Clan." She paused for a moment, almost wondering if she really wanted to ask ... "What did you mean by ... coming with me?"

Syrius Lionwing

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:08 pm
"Oh.righttt. You need a reason!" The big dark Male grinned a goofy, rather toothy grin. "I want to see some other tribes. I was born here you see." He lifts a paw flashing all of the tattoos that rambled down his body. His tattoos were dark and often others had to get really close to see them but he loved his tattoos and more to the point they told the story of his life. "I'v always lived in the earth clan though, I think, its definately time to see some others. So can I come with you?"

Myrtus snorts, her friend was about as subtle as a ten tonne elephant, but at least he got straight to the point. "What captain awesome here means is, could you please take him to your tribe because he is feeling adventurous, just not too adventurous."

Manipi looks down at the pale hare and chuckles "What she said."

Manda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:46 pm
Oh! Okay, so he was just wanting to curiously visit other tribes... that was cool? In all honesty, Inoke wasn't entirely sure if she was disappointed that he wasn't angling for something more or not. Sure, it would be a little weird for that to happen right away, but still? Eeeeh this train of thought was silly.

She chased those kinds of thoughts away and nodded at mention of his tattoos. "I joined from the outside... I mean, obviously," she replied, nodding to her own tattoos - which, sort of looked pathetic next to his. "But I've been here for a while now. I wouldn't mind if you come with me." She offered him a friendly smile.

Syrius Lionwing

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:29 pm
The dark male tilted his head and looked the liones sover. He smiled "Your tattoos are beautiful though." It was a genuine comment, he did enjoy looking at others tattoos, it was all a part of a learning experience for him, he loved the variety, the tales behind each drop of special ink.

When she said he could come with her he gave a very happy nod. "Awesome, thanks! Invoke You're a life saver, I'v never been to another clan before I'm glad I ran in to someone great like you while I was here."

Myrtus shook her head, she doubted her friend even knew what he was saying, he was such a dope. She smiled though and prodded him in the leg with a paw "Tone it down about five notches, you'll scare the poor lady away before she can take you any where." The hare sighed a short, exasperated sigh. She did so love the big dope but sometimes his enthusiasm for everything could be overwhelming to others, and she knew it.

"Uhm..sorry.." he paused for a moment "I cannnnnnn'tttttt Myrtus I am just so darn excited!"

Manda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:33 pm
She blinked at his comment about her tattoos and ducked her head just a little in embarrassment. "Oh. Thank you," she replied almost shyly. Then the hare cut in again and pointed out that the male was going to scare her off. Welp, that didn't really make her less embarrassed. But it did get her to raise her head back up and smile at the two of them. They were ... kind of cute, really.

"It's okay to be excited. I'm not scared off that easily," she said quickly, with a wink to the hare. "Although, I'm not sure that things are all that much different in the different clans. Just warning you, it might not be that interesting."

Syrius Lionwing

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm
Manipi grinned and got to his paws "Anything new can be a great adventure if you believe it will be," He beams, he completely didnt notice the females embarrassment, his usual steam roll ahead attitude just saw what lay ahead, somewhere new a slightly different set of rules, a different place he had never been before despite being in the pride his whole life.

The cream hare shook her head and kicked the dark chocolate lion gently on the leg. "Stop day dreaming and thank the girl Awesome." she rolls her eyes. "He forgets his manners when he is excited."

The tattooed lion grinned sheepishly. "Thank you, I promise I will behave myself I'm just excited." He rumbles. "Uhm, lead the way?" He raised a curious brow, he was eager to get going, eager to see the new place, maybe he could see all the clans, now that would be an adventure!

Manda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:42 am
Inoke didn't find anything offensive about his excitement, rather she found herself smiling at it. Since she had joined the pride, she'd more or less been living quietly - doing her assigned duties as a Huntress and sometimes exploring a bit while out. But other than that... things hadn't been super interesting. So it was refreshing to meet someone so enthusiastic about ... well, everything.

"Follow me then," she invited, and turned her paws toward Mantis' section of the pride lands. It wasn't all that far, and soon enough they were there. She pointed out a few of the common areas to him - like where prey from hunts was divided up and a small area set aside for sparring. There was also an area for cubs to play and train with each other separate from the adults' area. To her, it wasn't that exciting - like she had said - but she waited for his reactions, already looking forward to seeing what he thought.

Syrius Lionwing
The sparring area thing... I'm going off the Clan info that says Mantis is known for warriors, so I figured they might have something like that XD

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 pm
Manda

Manipi was of course used to the Skye festival and the sparring during it, but in the earth clan, where he had been born and raised they didn't really fight at all. Here they encouraged it, they were warriors. He looked on wide eyed and rather bushy tailed about it all. "You train to fight?" He tilted his head curiously, he found it interesting, fascinating even. "Are you a warrior Inoke?" he smiled his magenta eyes dancing happily.

"Can we stay for a while? Learn to be warriors. I think Myrtus could take a lion." He grins playfully.

Myrtus shook her head. "I could take two lions Awesome." She snickers bouncing between his front paws. She had a feeling her partner was more interested in the lioness than the tribe, not that, that was a bad thing. Her friend deserved someone lovely in his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm
The lioness laughed softly at the other's question about her being a warrior. "A lot do train to fight here... I have done a little training, but I'm mostly a hunter. I'm not sure I would call myself a warrior... if I wanted to really pursue that, I'd have a lot to learn!"

She glanced around as if wondering for a moment who to ask if they could stay and then remembered... it didn't really work like that. "I don't mind if you stay," she agreed with a small nod, looking down at the hare as he claimed he could take on two lions.

"Oh really? How about the two of us?" she teased, making a fake paw swipe toward him.

Syrius Lionwing
So sorry for my slowness D:

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:24 am
Myrtus hopped over the lionesses paw as she swiped and chuckled "Yup! Easily! In fact, I'll race you both to your clan and win!" She grins and sets off at a dash in the direction of the Mantis clan her pale fluffy tail flashing in the sunlight.

"Myrtus that's cheating!" The chocolate lion laughed and nodded after the speeding hare. "She always does this." Without another word he started to run after the hare. "Myrtus slow down, you got too much of a head start!" He laughs his tail waving in the air as he raced towards the clan he didn't know and a new adventure.

Manda
No worries I was just checking through my rps last night and noticed this one waiting,. I think its about ready for a wrap ^_^!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 pm
Inoke was taken by surprise as well when the hare suddenly raced off toward the center of the Mantis area. "Hey! That is cheating!" she agreed with a laugh, taking off after the male, just a few steps behind him.

She was finding herself rather liking these two... they reminded her of her own younger self and how much she liked adventuring.

Syrius Lionwing
Yup! I like these three XDD

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash