Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Things in the pride had calmed down a great deal since the end of the rebellion and while he hadn't really played a large part in it he felt that things were going for the better. There was still some hostilities among some of the other members of the pride but it wasn't what it used to be. Which was good.

It wasn't a terrible relief when everything started to return to normal. At least as normal as they could be. The earthen colored male padded along the edge of the boarder, scouting for nothing in particular. He was hoping he might spot another guard and perhaps hold some light conversation with them. Something to pass the time at least.

He just got bored rather easily some nights and company was always welcome. There were plenty of members within the pride he had yet to meet, which was funny to him given how long he'd lived there. He hoped to change that in time.

Vistada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image
Ime'Kotek was a docile sort these past few months. She just did her best to keep to her pride and doing her job. Of course she stuck to her brother as much as she could but she was almost a permanent fixture in the 'Mwezi den. She was aging a little, though she was still quite young in age.

Although she was of an upper class she tried her hardest to keep the names of each guard in her mind. But it was true, the pride had gotten so big since she was a mere cub. Truthfully, though, it was big even then. When she saw the tawny lion she flexed her ears up lightly. For a moment the silvery lioness had been stunted and she ran through her family tree within her mind extensively as she approached him. When she stopped for a moment she squinted. "Mmmh... Our pride is too big sometimes." She said in a gesture to humour at the lion. Squinting more at him she huffed. Then it came to her like an epiphany! "GWAIHIR." She shouted and then realized she was being awkward. "Hello! Sorry.. I had to recall your name and it takes me a long time to keep track of my own family.." Ime was funny today, at least.  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 pm
Vistada

Gaze turned towards the silver female as she approached and then spoke. "I can agree with that." He laughed since it was literally what he was just thinking no more than a few moments before she had come up to him. He watched her curiously for a moment as she seemed preoccupied with her thoughts and then almost took a step back when she basically screamed his name. If he was the type for witty and somewhat crude humor there was probably something he could have said that would have been humorous at least, however he was neither of those things. "At least the whole pride knows my name now." He smiled at her.

He was fairly certain there were far more awkward than her shouting his name. He waved his paw at her, "Oh no, no no. You're fine. Really. The pride is fairly big and to your defense I do have an identical twin and look a great deal like our father." He added, since it was a true fact that he had been mistaken as Kasi a couple of times in the past. The only difference between them where his eyes were cold while his brothers were red. He didn't even want to get started on his other siblings that were twins.

"Ime, isn't it?" He was fairly certain that's who it was. At least he had overheard her being addressed before in the past. He wasn't the best with names but he remembered faces fairly easy enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:35 am
Ime flexed her toes lightly as he spoke to her, chuckling under her breath as he made a funny jest to her exclaiming his name. Blushing under her silvery pelt; if lions could blush that is. "Well! Now the whole pride will recall it~."

As he commented on the fact their pride was big and that he had an identical twin and his father looked similar she looked down at her silvery pelt. The only thing that really tied her to the Mwezi was the noticeable Kivuli'Mwezi leg markings that looked like thinned out clouds. Also her back legs held the Yareha-Straps. "I just have the colouring of my father." She said lightly, "And my brother but neither are within this pride." She said with a bit of a falter, though her sisters had the dots in their fur; Ime looked absolutely nothing like it.

As he said her name she smiled and nodded, "Yes! I'm of the Kivuli'Mwezi family." She paused, "Which in itself is a giant family." Giggling softly, "Which I am impressed you even recall my name from even my family." Looking around the area that they were in she hummed lightly and returned her blue gaze to the tawny lion.  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:06 pm
Saint Vis

"Well, I thank you for that." Smiling he was happy she could help everyone remember his name.

Her markings though.

It was true that by looks alone you'd know she was from the main family line that lived within their boarders. It wasn't a terrible thing, but it was something that had to be noted. If you intended to involve yourself with someone from the family it would make things difficult for future children, but honestly it wasn't a big deal to him, though it was for some.

Giving a small nod of his head, he wondered where her father and brother might live if not here. Though he was certain he had family that wasn't within the pride.

Flushing slightly he was almost embarrassed to say he knew her name because she stood out to him. Not just because of her family markings. "Well, you're a hard lioness to forget."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Ime tilted her head in amusement to the lion that made her company. "You're welcome."

Ime had often dealt with the disinterest in her father from others; her father had broken some of the rules and thus had left the pride. Truthfully it was a long time ago. But it had also been something big within the family; Ime was brought to the pride by her mother to live with Yareha.

As he nodded her head, she shrugged lightly. Truthfully she didn't know where either Yareha or Avahk were. She did feel a pang of sorrow for Avahk's disappearance as they were close.

Flushing then when he said that she was a hard lioness to forget she blinked and looked bashful at him. "Oh." She blinked a little, not used to being probably hit on. Ime was too used to being looked at like a cousin and a sister or an aunt. "Well, I guess let it be known that I have never mistaken you for your brother or your father." Ime flirted in response!?

AstoriaFallen

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:37 am
Saint Vis

He was delighted she went along with it, the humor was greatly needed.

Looking at her for a moment he thought about her words, so she was saying that he was easily recognizable to her? He was pretty sure that was what he was picking up from what she had said, perhaps she was flirting back and he just wasn't inept enough to actually pick up on it. "Would you care to walk with me a while? I have a few things I need to see to but wouldn't mind your company if that is alright?"  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games