Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

I don't rp often, but when I do it's usually by godly intervention
[/shot]

So it's been aaaaaaaages since I have last visited SoA, and I am hoping to change that this year. RP used to be a passion of mine, and I'm hoping to take baby steps to get back into that hobby.

For that, may I introduce to you, Goddess of Caves- Sayida.

I'm usually inspired most to rp when I know that a family unit will be the end result, be it by blood or bond. And what better way for me to start fresh than with my character that has no lineage or prides to recount?

Sayida is, let us say, a middle-aged Goddess. She is old enough to know the brutality of life, and all the lackluster glory that mortals try to harbor in their short lives. However, every now and then she can be surprised by the tenacity of others, and such revelations only allow her to discover there is more to life than hollow skin and bones. While Sayida often comes across as shrewd and impatient to others (especially mortals), she does have her bouts of curiosity, like most felines tend to do. Enough so to draw her out from her cavern domains and interact with others.

To compensate for my relearning SoA as a whole, I would like to RP Sayida as recovering from amnesia. The cause and length of the amnesia would be a mystery, and could even be a plot device that can be developed further. Meanwhile, Sayida would be forced to interact with the world around her to rediscover the lay of the lands and the prides that reside there. This isn't a situation where she could just lick her own wounds, and that's what I'm striving for in order to develop her personality.

What I am looking for:
  • Rivals
  • Tour guides x'D
  • Prides that live among caves *o*
  • Adoptions???
  • Gods/ Goddesses to bond with and dub as 'siblings'
  • Eventual mate

Or, if you have another plot in mind, just ping me! <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 pm
Nyhility

User Image

If you're interested, I have Balela to offer! Kinda on the no-nonsense side, but she clings to her morals and would definitely be inclined to stick around and help an amnesiac. Her background and plots are blank slates beyond having no family, so if you'd like an endgame 'found family' I'm game! (She's also OOCly an adult, but I missed her growths while on hiatus and I'd like to roleplay her as an adol for a bit.)  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:04 pm
Clessie

That would work out well for me, so long as it's not a default 'meet and greet' type of roleplay. : ) Perhaps, if anything, I could have Sayida being discovered/ needing aide on day 1 of her loosing her memories. Unless you have a specific scenario in mind you'd like to develop for Balela. n_n  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 pm
Nyhility

Hah, I don't see Balela as someone who casually holds a meet and greet with a goddess, but she'll be more than happy to help Sayida get back on her feet. If you're interested, she could also hang around while Sayida recovers. I would imagine it's not every day a goddess suffers amnesia, and Balela would want to make sure there's no one out to get her while she's disadvantaged.  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:10 pm
I feel like she and Boudica (my Goddess of Amazons) would either get along fabulously or instantly dislike each other. LET'S FIND OUT.

If they get on--Boudica has family, but hasn't seen much of them in some time. Sayida could certainly remind her of her sisters (that she rather liked more than the brothers).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 pm
Nyhility

Hey Nyh, if you're still looking for god RP, then I would love to offer my boy, Tafari. Tafari is the God of Petrification (that is kind of like caves, because rocks and stuff?)

He's a seasoned traveler among the mortal world and rarely interacts with others unless he's trying to get with a lioness for a "night of comfort" or is visiting with other gods/goddesses. Any other form of interaction is an irritation to him, haha.

So, let me know if you're interested in RPing with him. I think he definitely has the potential to be dubbed as one of her siblings and am offering him for that plot line, if that wasn't made clear earlier.

I hope to hear from you soon~  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 am
Could the goddess of Caves look in to these two situations :

If she could make a cave specifically for:
https://res.cloudinary.com/splashofsnow/image/upload/v1531837523/SoA_Cheetah_uncert/April-5-ChiSohma_zps579044a9.png]Ellaporah x Yen In the Kuroi'Nera. It should have pools etc in it. Mostly for those that enter to have calmness so seer's visions can come in smoother. Although the water itself wont do that ( beyond your goddesses powers, they believe more pools are needed inside, ) Then a specific smaller cave that is 'invisible' for gods to detect. If that is possible. The two are hiding from their mother, the goddess of gravity.

If she could make a cave that was livable for a pride:
Bintang Baki - It's a meditative pride.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces