Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm
I'll get ya the info when I get home from work! I also want to throw my spotted wd at that boy. She's familiar with that pack since she ran in the race XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 pm
Peppermint Coffee

RP for you~  

Vesale

King Kitten

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm
Offers! Neither of your babes had much info in your journal but if you would like to elaborate on their personality types that would be great. o uo-b (if you're interested of course)

Shante?
This is Abiodun :3 (Abe for short) He's a Pridelander but not a very good one. Generally he is a flinger-type unless the female is strong willed enough to keep him dedicated. He's also vain and lazy but like I said, with the right female to keep him in shape, he's a funny and sweet individual!
User Image

Isva?
This is Sebel. She's currently in Schnee but she isn't finding it very pleasant. She thought she wanted to move to the cold, more safe region but just isn't finding it pleasant. So if she can find someone to "take her away" then that would be nice. She's also a monogamous type. I don't know how I'd feel about her being in a fling.
User Image

Peppermint Coffee
I also owe you a tag in Firekin which I will be doing soon. ^, ^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was in the Kwa Kikombe as a medic but it has since disbanded. She has pups that are Adols. She's a huge flirt and I think she could get him to come out of his shell. <3 She will be willing to join the pack. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Your PL boyo.

She is a blank slate and I have her application already pending for the PLs. Honestly it will likely have to come down to RP and see how they mesh, but from what you told me I feel like she'll find him very sweet.

I REMEMBER!

Rashid x Hesper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:00 pm
In Good Faith

They have no personalities, tbh. xD Neither of the ones you want have been really RPed, so...

I bet Shante could be someone to keep his interest, but if not, I'm OK with flings too~

Isva wouldn't be like his dad and fling. He would want someone to settle down with. I know Isva is a little more noble and he does want to settle down somewhere. He's just not sure where to call home yet.

AstoriaFallen

First pair: Oooh she could work really well with Hiranga. He's a very serious boy, takes his duty serious. He's actually currently babysitting the heir to make sure she doesn't run away like the last heir did.

Second pair: Her and Caid? Yeah, I'm down to RP them and see how they mesh!

Third pair: Yes because those would be stunning babies, okay. He doesn't have a set personality, but he was from the harem pride before it disbanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:12 pm
Peppermint Coffee

First pair: Oooh she could work really well with Hiranga. He's a very serious boy, takes his duty serious. He's actually currently babysitting the heir to make sure she doesn't run away like the last heir did.

Second pair: Her and Caid? Yeah, I'm down to RP them and see how they mesh!

Third pair: Yes because those would be stunning babies, okay. He doesn't have a set personality, but he was from the harem pride before it disbanded.

I can set up the RP for all three of them tomorrow morning ^^

And OMG that would have to be one hell of a story and Sienna would love to hear how that happened lol. Heirs running away.

I wish I knew more about Kimara, but I literally han't rp'd her at all so this will be a bit of an adventure, but I see her being very sweet.

AND YAY! They would be pretty fabulous. She's a total blank slate as well but I see her not being a pushover.

Either way I think all in all theyll be interesting interactions! I'll definitely get them set up and quote you tomorrow!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:44 pm
Peppermint Coffee

So, I totally woke up in the middle of the night due to my cat and found your plots while poking about my phone. I -really- want some Ela plots because both of my characters are just drifting without a cause. If you like either we can chat more in depth when I can get on aim.

So, without further ado,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tafuki of the bird clan -- Tafuki was a pretty shy lass when she first joined the pride but with time, she not only gained a voice but a backbone. She no longer allows others to just boss her around and generally attempts to socialize and even lead hunts onboccasion. That being said, Tafuki still doesn't feel completely home yet -- She hadn't found those friends or that special someone to really tie her down. I'd like her to find both if possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arlo of the shadow clan -- I don't have a great grasp of his personality really, so I'd have to attempt playing him to figure it out. I know he is gentle in nature and very soothing around others, someone you'd go to with your problems. He had a mate plot but that was prior to my absence; I would like find a couple friends for him, maybe a mate down the road potentially. I need to chat with the person who owns the lady who was going to mate with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:53 pm
Zingling

Tafuki could be friends with Gowe. Gowe's super motherly, but she's got her own back bone under her playfulness. She can meet Mamoru if you're interested in a potential romance. He's ....I want to say bland, but he knows himself and tends to live in a cycle he doesn't even think of breaking. Maybe she could give him something new to worry about? Or just bright up his day if he's too boring!

I love Arlo a lot, I've always loved his line. xD For friends, pick literally any of my Ela. The two that are from Gowe are, I'm thinking, kind of rambunctious adults. They wrestle with each other all the time and just act like giant cubs, which can be very irritating!

AstoriaFallen

*____* I would love if you set up the RPs. I'm slow, though! ;A;  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 am
Can offers potential lady for Tebris?

User Image

Magdiel is a sweet very bouncy flouncy sort of girl. Her daddy is a god so she is a seer but her powers are bit sketchy at best she's not very good at reading what she sees, but that's okay! She could probably be called ditzy at the best of times and a little forgetful but she makes up for that with sheer enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:55 am
Syrius Lionwing
Can offers potential lady for Tebris?

User Image

Magdiel is a sweet very bouncy flouncy sort of girl. Her daddy is a god so she is a seer but her powers are bit sketchy at best she's not very good at reading what she sees, but that's okay! She could probably be called ditzy at the best of times and a little forgetful but she makes up for that with sheer enthusiasm.
Tabbris would love to meet her. ^w^  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:10 am
Yay! Want me to start something?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:13 am
Syrius Lionwing
Yay! Want me to start something?
Please~  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:50 am
Updated thiiiis.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:08 am
For Kaluwa
User Image

I he's a bit rude and reckless, but also fun-loving if you want to rp those two.

Peppermint Coffee

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out