• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:15 am
Bastet's Plot Thread!
(Constantly Under Construction.)

High Reaches Weyr

User ImageUser Image
C'ryn and Aresoth
A former Weyrbrat, born in Monaco Bay, but raised in High Reaches, Caderyn has been waiting his entire life to become a Candidate, and being one, he cannot wait until he Impresses a dragon of his own. He can be a bit hard to get along with, because he has a very high ambition set for himself. He is a sweet heart really, going out of his way to help other people, even if they might think he is callous. He recently impressed a little brown firelizard he named Myrddin, who is always at his side.

Caderyn is now C'ryn as he impressed bronze Aresoth from Uridith's clutch.
Wanted:
  • C'ryn has a couple of friends, but he could use more. He wants to be a leader once he is done with weyrling training and he knows that having friends is a lot better then followers.

• I'd love for C'ryn to have a mentor aside from his father. Another older bronze rider would be nice, maybe one that his father knows and introduces him to. Just someone for C'ryn to look up to.

User ImageUser Image
A'dras of bronze Gareth
A'dras and Gareth are formerly of Monaco Bay. An altercation before thread fell led to them leaving the Weyr and becoming wanderers. During the last pass, they were at High Reaches and ended up staying to join the fight of thread. A'dras is Caderyn's father and he can be a bit protective over his son. An honorable solider and man, A'dras is known to make friends based on his loyalty.
Wanted:
  • Anyone from when he wasn't at the Weyr anymore. Mercs he ran with, friends or enemies he had made.
  • War Buddies; I know that Thread has just returned but, you can get a lot of War Stories in a couple of years.
    (Anything else that can be though of, just run it by me either here or on Discord)

User ImageUser Image
Tyra and blue Orodreth
A loner at heart, Tyra does her best to stay out of the way of everyone, unless she feels like she needs to step in. She analyzes situations before jumping in, unless Orodreth is with her as he tends to help her be more impulsive.
Wanted:
  • Rivals; Give me every colorist out there. Tyra will knock 'em down!
  • Women on Blues; Orodreth is working on making his Tyra come out of her shell more. It is a lot easier for her to connect and bond with other women who ride blues.
  • Riders from Western; Tyra and Orodreth transferred to High Reaches from Western, so any others who did that would be a welcomed sight.
  • Love?; I have no idea what kind of partner Tyra is looking for. So this is definitely opened to feeling out.

User ImageUser Image
Dr'stan and bronze Ddraigth
Picturing himself as a bit of a gallant knight, Dr'stan is a do gooder who does his best to take care of the little guys. Not overly ambitious as a bronze rider, he wishes to climb a bit higher to make sure that others are taken care of. Ddraigth strives to make this happen, believing himself and his destined for greatness.
Wanted:
  • Weyrling Friends; Other Riders he went through Weyrling training with.
  • A Dragon Slide!; So, Dr'stan and Ddraigth both will go out into the weyrbowl near the cerche and Ddraigth allows the children to climb on him and play. Dr'stan also spends time with the children as well.

User ImageUser Image
    Dr'cul and blue Harneth
    A jouneyman Surgical healer and candidate at High Reaches Weyr, Dorianus can be someone who is a bit hard to get along with. He has begun to open up to some of the others around him, having made a couple of friends during the hatching, but he can still be very callous and closed off.

Recently, Dorianus impressed a very polite and proper little blue named Harneth. This has made the journeyman healer go quickly from his work and passion, to focusing on a hatchling that he never though he would get.
    Wanted:
    • Weyrlings!; Give me ALL of the Weyrling rp, Junior and Senior alike!
    • It's just a Flesh Wound; Annoy him with needing a healer to patch you up. He won't help unless it is really bad, but it is guaranteed to get on his nerves, which is funny.
    • Just Take It; He likes to experiment with new numbing agents and other techniques for his craft. He needs some guinea pigs patients who are willing to let him try them out.

User ImageUser Image
    Al'ndru and bronze Alucarth
    Blurb Here
    Wanted:

User ImageUser Image
    D'cimus and blue Amroth
    Blurb Here
    Wanted:

Western Weyr

User ImageUser Image
    Skylla and green Neith
    Skylla is a firecracker, simple as it is. She hates to take no for an answer, especially if someone tells her that she can't do something. She does everything she can, to prove people wrong about her, showing her strength. This causes her to have a bit of a temper, especially when it comes to people who look down on her. She is perfectly at home in Western Weyr, where even a green rider can prove themselves.
    Wanted: Friends(if they want to put up with her), Rivals(always fun)

User ImageUser Image
    Aurelia of brown Wolveth
    Blurb Here
    Wanted:

User Image
    Huarwar
    Blurb Here
    Wanted:

Weyrless

User ImageUser Image
    Azrael of brown Eldwinth
    A magician in a travelling circus, Azrael is a strange man that many do not get. With a deformed face, he keeps it hidden from the sight of others, not trusting anyone to actually see it. He was raised with love, though entering the real world, away from his parents sheltered one, he found out that while people are not inherently cruel, they are still cruel to things they do not understand.
    Wanted:
    • You Gave Me Strength; So, if anyone is willing to do this, I would LOVE for someone to make the courtesan who visited when Azrael was younger and talked him into going to the hall. She was at least ten years his senior and it can take two directions from there. I'd love for them to meet up again and she can either be friendly with him still, or cold showing that all he saw from her was just an act.

User ImageUser Image
      R'tansky and bronze Atalith
      A mercenary for higher who is currently on the run from his nightmares and tormented mind.
      Wanted:
      • Hey, Mister!; So, I'd love for R'tansky to either have a young woman he is charged to protect/bodyguard, or a child. The man needs to reopen his heart after what happened to his wife and daughter when Thread returned.

User ImageUser Image
      Aneksi and Ptolemy
      Blurb Here
      Wanted:

(I'll probably add more later on, when I've got their stuff finished. ^^)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 am
Saving for later  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:17 am
Saving for later  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:18 am
Feel free to post and throw plots at me!  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:30 am
Tyra should hang out with V'rind. HR lady blueriders gotta stick together!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:27 am
Yes and she needs to get out of her shell and interact with other people.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 am
Added my Discord SN, which is BastetAmun, if anyone wants to add me on there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 pm
I would like to offer Reenav for friendships with

Tyra - his mother is a blue rider so I feel like they could bond over that and the injustices that the weyr imposes on them

Cr'yn - Reenav is still a candidate but likes to volunteer his time for the new riders should they require it, he needs a guy friend so bad XD

Dorianus - fellow candidates and Reenav is a pretty solid fellow who could earn his trust perhaps.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:02 pm
Aukai Oceansoul
I would like to offer Reenav for friendships with

Tyra - his mother is a blue rider so I feel like they could bond over that and the injustices that the weyr imposes on them

Cr'yn - Reenav is still a candidate but likes to volunteer his time for the new riders should they require it, he needs a guy friend so bad XD

Dorianus - fellow candidates and Reenav is a pretty solid fellow who could earn his trust perhaps.

I'm up to all of these. Tyra was originally from Western but she has bonded with a couple of female blue riders, so she might know their kids as well.

C'ryn was a weyrbrat before becoming a candidate and then weyrling. I saw Reenav was one as well. He is older then C'ryn, since he is now 19, so there is a good chance C'ryn and him knew each other before he impressed.

I'm up to seeing how he and Dorianus get along, since Dori can be a bit hard to get close to and is focused on being a candidate and continuing to do his job as a Journeyman Surgical Healer. If you want me to start something I can.  
Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games