Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

About

This all began because while speaking in Skype it was determined that I have a number of cubs and if I remember correctly the Stormborn themselves have a number of cubs mucking about. SO... with that in mind and given what is done during their adulthood this little treat was thought up and is being masterfully (ha) put together. The little group with have a hierarchy and as the members grow new members will come in to take the place of those previously in place. This little group is only cubs, so when your cub grows they would move on and take the skills they've learned out into the field. Or they will be reprimanded and so on - however things work out for you. Depending upon the adolescent they may still keep connections for protections sake etc etc.

Members
Name || Rank || Parents

• Sini || Boss || Sabia`deimos (Greenie) x Phosphor (SilverLutz)
  • Shi || Underboss || Sabia`deimos (Greenie) x Phosphor (SilverLutz)
  • Vigdis || Right Hand || Zjarri`fol (Greenie) x Keir (SilverLutz)
  • Ragnvald || Runt || Vaskr (oo DeD) x Adelheid (Puh)
  • Makuu || Runt || Zjarri`fol (Greenie) x Keir (SilverLutz)
  • Smol`fol || Runt || Zjarri`fol (Greenie) x Keir (SilverLutz)
  • Vairyu || Costume/Disguise Designer || Suricata (ChaosTheories) x Chernabog (Greenie)
  • Jasnah || Costume/Disguise Design Assistant || Shallan x Freyr
  • Vinranke || Runt || Shallan x Freyr
  • Perillinen || Runt || Kazul x Ruzski

Alliances
Name || What they have to offer?

• Victra || Training to be a Priestess, she may be able to gather some of her Mothers (Nadezhda) various items in exchange for things she may want.

Roleplays
Name || Rp Name || Blurb

Available Victims
(Adults) Name || Articles cubs may pillage from their den.

• Ali`dido || Bones; Small Drums ; Small (empty) Satchel; Herbs
  • Nadezhda || Compounding Tools ; Poison/Poison Components ; Priestess Accoutrements
  • Töcken || Feathers ; Leather Straps
  • Reithi || Bones ; Shiny Stones

Treasure
Articles they have pillaged thus far.
Article || Cub that has pillaged the article.

Form
For the victims.
[size=18]HEY, where did this go?[/size]
[size=11][b]Name[/b]: Name - IMG
[b]Article[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]: [/size]

For the cubs.
[size=18]I'm an [i]ankle biter[/i]![/size]
[b]Parents[/b]: (Mom) x (Dad)

For the alliances.
[size=18]You want to make a trade?[/size]
[b]Offer[/b]:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:38 pm
"How To"

Ranks

These ranks are extremely flexible - since cubs could easily see the need for other things, but for the most part the below is how they will be ranked.

• Boss - Leader ; The leader is chosen/voted in typically. (Always a cub, not gender specific, makes the final decision where necessary and would be involved in the big time thief stuff that may be involved with higher ranked adults (ex. Warlord, Captains, High Priestess.))
  • Underboss - Second in Command ; The second in command is chosen by the Boss (usually best friend/sibling). (Always a cub, not gender specific, and would be involved in the big time thief stuff that may be involved with higher ranked adults (ex. Warlord, Captains, High Priestess.))
  • Right Hand - Council ; Respected individual, chosen by the Boss. (Always a cub, not gender specific, and would be involved in the big time thief stuff that may be involved with higher ranked adults (ex. Warlord, Captains, High Priestess.))
  • Costume/Disguise Designer - Self explanatory ; Chosen based on their skills in the artistry. They are responsible for any and all needs of the cubs that are out and about pillaging. If the cubs need specific items they may be required to gather it for the Costume/Disguise Designer.
  • Costume/Disguise Design Assistant - Self explanatory ; The second in command, also chosen based on skill.
  • Runt - General rank ; All cubs that aren't chosen for a higher rank and considered a runt. The term runt is used because a number of cubs have heard the term used for their youthful selves many times over. Runts are expected to pillage all the same.

What?

These cubs are pillaging goods from various individuals by various means. This may require RP on the victims part to either be involved, realize something is missing, maybe even catching these little cubs in the act!

• Involved; The cubs raid an adult. They could be attacking as an individual or a group - this may happen by different means. As a group they could tackle the adult like a babysitter told to watch them, then steal as they please when they show the adult whose really boss. Or the cub could become sweet and sneak something without the adult realizing. Disguises courtesy of our costume/disguise designer could mean that the cubs are around and could steal something while other cubs distract the adult.
  • Home Invasion ; The cubs wait, watch and attack. The adult could be at home, getting up and preparing for their day - that doesn't mean they are safe! The cubs may wait until the adult leaves the premises and then find what they can take then run like the wind.
  • Other ; Anything could happen, get creative!

Who?

Those pesky adults! They leave, they return and they have the goods! These cubs are interested in those goods, especially ones that outsiders may have brought home or those who have just returned from a Viking. The cubs will likely be planning these targets based on reports that are shuttled in by the 'Runts'. The boss, underboss and right hand will encourage finding new sources of material.

• Step One ; Pick your target!
  • Step Two ; Notify the target! - Send a message to the owner of the victim and arrange how things will happen. If the victim is to be present/not and so on.
  • Step Three ; RP! - This is the RP that is used to collect the bounty you've selected. The items you present to the group must have been RP'd out in this RP as collected.
  • Step Four ; Present your bounty!
  • Step Five ; Trip to the Vault!

Meetings

Yes! The group will be required to attend meetings - the meetings will be to meet (for the first one) and then introduce any new members that may have joined since the last meeting. This will also be a time to bring forward the spoils that haven't been placed in their 'vault' yet. The articles would stay in the 'vault' as a safe place and pulled for play or decoration. If a member does something particularly special they can pull one special item from the 'vault' as their award.

Hideout

Of course these little darlings have a hideout. There is a tree, it's still standing (by some miracle) up closer to the top of the cliff, but not to near it's edge and it hollow near the base. The inside is large enough for approximately 5 cubs at a time and typically houses the 'boss' when he/she is not out in the thick of things. Outside of this tree there are rocks that are close enough to the tree that they are able to create a space using leathers as the roof and branches/leaves and various other tactics (which includes colors from their disguise designer) to make the whole thing blend in as though it were natural. The space is much larger outside of the tree, large enough for a whole herd of cubs - this is where the meetings will be held.

• Entrance ; Entering the hideout is done so from the side closest to the cliff. The entrance is between two large, solid rocks with some plants covering the opening. There is no secret word or anything as it's likely one of the best kept secrets!
  • First Impression ; When you first enter you will see the side of the tree with various small dishes cluttered there (that may have been filled with snacks, but now the dishes need to be done and what cub wants to tidy). Beyond that there is a grassy, open area that opens up completely in front of the entrance to the hollowed tree.
  • Meetings ; These are held with the boss standing in the entrance of the hollowed tree. The under boss and right hand are typically on either side of the boss while they speak. The cubs that are in attendance (which should be all of them typically) would be seated in that open grassy area.
  • Vault ; The vault is behind the hollowed tree, and consists of a pile of collected articles. They don't typically organize the items unless they have some spare time - this task would be given to runts for the most part.

Suggestions?? - Please send me stuff!!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:53 pm
EDIT

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Vígdís
Parents: > w> oh you know. ~wiggle eyebrows~
Extra: Right hand gal!
User Image

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Vígdís
Parents: Vaskr (oo DeD) x Adelheid (Puh)
Extra: Right hand gal's sidekick. 8d
User Image

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 pm
HEY, where did this go?
Name: Ali`dido- IMG
Article: Bones; Small drums; Herbs; Small (empty) Satchel
Extra: New member of the pride, recently earned his approval. Has a small den (but it's nothing to sneeze at) that hasn't really been decorated or made personal yet. He comes and goes frequently - leaving his primary bag behind filled with bones, small drums, some torn hide, herbs and at least one or two small satchels. The satchels, if the chosen item would need to be redecorated to help deter Ali noticing that it's his.
Satchel Description: The satchel is of sturdy woven fibers, the maker is a lioness in the Intaba - someone Ali has become familiar with and fond of. The satchel is lined with leather and woven into the outside for decoration is small bones dyed blue. Laini also added a single gem that will dangle and is also blue.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:19 pm
Updated to add a little more. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:25 am
HEY, where did this go?
Name: Nadezhda
Article: compounding tools; all sorts of poisons and poison components; priestess accoutrements
Extra: Nadja is a priestess and a poisoner. Stealing from her would take a lot of guts, or an inside man. It would also be pretty dangerous, given most of what she makes ranges from mildly irritating (stomach cramps, diuretics, rashes) to actually deadly, but it might make for some impressive bragging rites. Especially since she has a thrall and a litter of cubs at the moment who could catch a would-be thief.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Victra
Parents: Nadezhda x Rama
Extra: Okay, so Victra's too old to be a member-member, but she has access to her mum's stores and she's being trained to replace her mother as a priestess one day, so she's learning how to make the various poisons and tonics her mother knows. She might be willing to trade some of her concoctions to the Anklebiters for use in pranks against other people, if they could offer her things she wanted.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Jasnah
Parents: Shallan x Freyr
Extra: She's a pretty good artist.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Vinranke
Parents: Shallan x Freyr
Extra: She's a natural thief.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Perillinen
Parents: Kazul x Ruzski
Extra: His dad's the former warlord and his mum's the daughter of a warlord, so he has ambitious tendencies. Probably he'd be perpetually challenging Sini and Shi's stated facts and opinions. On the other hand, he also claims to have a pretty good connection to the ghosts and spirits in the forest, so he's got that going for him.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 am
HEY, where did this go?
Name: Töcken
Article: Feathers, Leather Straps,
Extra: He's a bit shy and if he catches any cubs stealing he'd probably not reprimand them too harshly & probably offer them the item anyhow

HEY, where did this go?
Name: Reithi
Article: Bones, Shiny Stones
Extra: tbh I don't know how she'd react completely, but she wouldn't take being stolen from lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am
I'll update everything and add an alliance form I think - that might make things a little easier, sorry about that! Fixing things as we go aha

Princess_Feylin

All approved, and I definitely look forward to the challenges raised by Perillinen - I also see the cubs asking him to get help from the ghosts/spirits from time to time (also maybe some kind of proof) but that proof could come in the form of many things and they can oo and ahh over it haha

Sounds like we may have a glorified show and tell on our hands. xP  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:12 am
Seaki

Approved, I'll add them to our victims list! 8D <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 pm
I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Sigvard
Parents: Rieseln x Ragnvard
Extra: He's very loyal to family and I'd like this to also extend to his friends as he grows. Also I think it'd be cool if they grew up to be part of the same warband someday! *3*

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:31 pm
Just throwing this out there for in RP use?

Fótr Gnaga or Gnaga Fótr
Fótr (foot) Gnaga (to gnaw)

or

Jötunn's Children or Jötunn's Barns
Stemming from Loki, the God of thieves, who was a Jötunn. Alternatively, the word 'child' is barn. Thus Jötunn's Barns. It could be really cute for the cubs to call themselves Jötunns (like bragging to the other cubs as the story of this gang drifts through like a rumor. "Hey don't mess with me... I'm a Jötunn >:C *fierce whisper* )

Abominable Greenie
Perhaps the first ORP could be the initial, first 'official meeting' of the cubs to establish a gang name? Vígdís and Ragnvald can suggest these two and depending on your alternate chose may go with another as a group or pick theirs; what/ever. Or remain "ankle biters" or nothing at all. |D Just a thought.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:20 pm
The Vault?

I was wondering if the items were collected together under some sort of shelter? If not, I think it would be a good suggestions to move the items to a cave (hidden within the cliff the tree sits on) that is close to the tree but not immediately in its vicinity to protect the items, and if any of the cubs are followed, they are not caught with the thieved items red-handed. I think the entrance to the cave should be very small, so that only a cub at a time can fit to further protect it. xD Generally, I would suggest one cub in the gang being picked as the keeper of the stash who controls retrieving items they might need and ensuring nothing is amiss. (like a gang member pilfering the stash unlawfully). If we wanted to name it "Hel" could be appropriate.

The Hideout?

Also I think it would be cute to have a cub carve "Yggdrasil" into the tree, since Yggdrasil is "is an immense mythical tree that connects the nine worlds in Norse cosmology."

='D Again, all just fun suggestions. *loves reading about norse myths*  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 am
Maybe a rank betwen Runt and the 'special' ones? Áskatla knows the term is generally derogatory and will refuse to call herself by it, but she has absolutly no interest in being anything other than a fighter/thief. Maybe 'Fighter' or 'Thug'?

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Áskatla
User Image
Parents: Nymphaea x Bayard
Extra: See above

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Tiamat
User Image
Parents: Yessenia x Ragnvard
Extra: Smart, passionate and protective, and bigger than most cubs. (Her mother in incredibly big-boned). See's herself as the gang's protector.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Hectate
User Image
Parents: Rieseln x Ragnvard
Extra: Out for herself, Proud, smart, something of an evil genius. Mostly she does her own thing, will only follow the Boss if she agrees with the orders. Won't hesitate to pick a fight with anyone, including the boss, if she disagrees with them.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Ranya
User Image
Parents: Rayn x Ranyshia
Extra: She is cousin to the half-siblings above. Sharp as a tack and ambitious. She will try and muscle in on the Second-in-Command position.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games