Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Obvious introduction is obvious says the Dragon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:55 am
Hallo, my name is Marc and until further notice I am a gaian dragon.

I have been on this site for quite some time, but I never considered myself a newbie so I never got into the guild (given, that this guild already existed in 2009, what I highly believe to be true)
Gaia Age: 2754 days

Yes, this is a newbie guild...so why am I here? Fair enough, I just joined to provide everyone, and moreover: the newer ones, with items I do not need anymore or have never needed in the first place.

So visit my item giveaway in this guild: clicky to the giveaway
Help me get rid of some. mrgreen
If you have questions, feel free to ask. I try to check every once in a while, but if you quote me here, in this thread, you get 100% an answer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:40 pm
Marc Gosgosh

xD *waves hi* You know, sometimes it's good just to be a dragon. No explanation needed  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:45 pm

I joined the NSTG to help others also!
Your kindness is greatly admired 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 am
Auriga La Shock
Marc Gosgosh

xD *waves hi* You know, sometimes it's good just to be a dragon. No explanation needed

Why hello!
Indeed!
Lo and behold, for I need no fancy costume. No garments are neccessary.

Also, I am a big fan of Little Kuriboh and so it was just a question of "when does he finally buy one of this dragon master items?"

Aeris Dysnomia

Thank you very much.
I mean, the community gives me so much and it should be naturally that I give back, especially if one consideres that I do not need the items.

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 am
Marc Gosgosh

Why hello!
Indeed!
Lo and behold, for I need no fancy costume. No garments are neccessary.

Also, I am a big fan of Little Kuriboh and so it was just a question of "when does he finally buy one of this dragon master items?"

Little Kuriboh is great xD That last episode really got me lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:08 am
Auriga La Shock

Little Kuriboh is great xD That last episode really got me lol

Same here. As a german I have to say his jokes about public transportation systems are quite painfully accurate. stressed If I would stand at a DB train station and any announcement would say what they said in Episode 73...let's just say I wouldnt be surprised. emotion_awesome

But I also like his "We are still here" series because personal impact.

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:22 am
Marc Gosgosh

Same here. As a german I have to say his jokes about public transportation systems are quite painfully accurate. stressed If I would stand at a DB train station and any announcement would say what they said in Episode 73...let's just say I wouldnt be surprised. emotion_awesome

But I also like his "We are still here" series because personal impact.

xD Man, that really sucks. I've only been on a train like twice. The bit with Tristen's T is for train busted me up lol I have a 2 year old nephew who watches those type of kid shows.

Yeah ^^ I just love that he's still doing it after all this time. He really makes me laugh and it's such a joy to see when a new video appears  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 am
Marc Gosgosh
Hallo, my name is Marc and until further notice I am a gaian dragon.

I have been on this site for quite some time, but I never considered myself a newbie so I never got into the guild (given, that this guild already existed in 2009, what I highly believe to be true)
Gaia Age: 2754 days

Yes, this is a newbie guild...so why am I here? Fair enough, I just joined to provide everyone, and moreover: the newer ones, with items I do not need anymore or have never needed in the first place.

So visit my item giveaway in this guild: clicky to the giveaway
Help me get rid of some. mrgreen
If you have questions, feel free to ask. I try to check every once in a while, but if you quote me here, in this thread, you get 100% an answer.

HELLO I've been on Gaia since 2005.. I only joined NSTG about 3 or so years ago. I joined 2 help others, by explaining things I can 2 them R giving a random gift... But I do enjoy different things, I have mules I can use till on if this 1 can't use them... This is my main account, as it was my 1st...
Good 2 have U here. I hope U have fun...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:34 pm
XD <3 Dragon's hoard is a cute idea~~ Welcome to the NSTG and good luck with the giveaway! O:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am
sdrawkcab
XD <3 Dragon's hoard is a cute idea~~ Welcome to the NSTG and good luck with the giveaway! O:

Thank you very much, feel free to visit the giveaway. emotion_awesome  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas