Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:24 pm
Does Korfiz want a girlfriend/babies? ninja
Quote:
User ImageWas part of the War of the birds pride before it disbanded but have been looking for a new pride for her.
Disin is a relatively level-headed, quiet and soft-spoken lioness. But when a problem arises, her first instinct is to fight it out. Since a lot of problems are with the Burkuteshti, she has plenty of outlets to scrap.
When issues arise with other Qyrhyeshti, however, she has to be more tactful. She can be very petty and passive-aggressive in her quiet way towards other pride members if she knows it's not appropriate to physically fight. If she's caught in a battle against the Burkuteshti where she's with the object of her scorn, she'll take her sweet time before coming to help them.
But, like, overall she's not a b***h or anything... Overall.

For Vinranke: Flings? But, like... with some (barely i am sorry) plot tied in + when she's an adult
Quote:
User Image He hunts other lions (not indiscriminately, though). If she ever goes on a viking, they could find each other ...interesting. :00

Quote:
User Image Been thinking of putting him in the SB specifically. His short personality is:
Perceptive, disciplined, strong and intellectual. Thinks he could be a great leader. Procrastinates and doubts himself a little too much to go after it.

Quote:
User Image He's just kind of a slut but at least he's already in the SB.

Quote:
User Image A bigger slut.

Skummelt/Brytti/All the bitty babes: Play with their family?? If they want to be reavers in the future they can go on their vikings together. :00
Will be sending my new girl in the Wrist Lickers to be with her bro.
Viavata and Siavash will be trying to get Sarani to the WL too :00  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 am
Puhterodactyl
Disin: She seems intriguing. I'd love to RP the two of them. Does he get to go into the rogue lands to meet her?

Vinranke: Omigosh Khonvoum! She would find him very interesting. ALSO I think she and Serru would have the most amazingest cubs. So somehow that needs to happen. If you don't mind the idea of a small litter, would he be up for a fling with an adol? Because she's self-confident enough that she wouldn't have any problem with him being older and would probably see his sluttiness as an advantage.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas