mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 am
Still DEEPLY under construction (Haven't even gotten the village itself mapped out and described yet), but I figured I'd post those who likely have members of this village/originated from the village.

Also for those of you still waiting on your characters, just a little thing to help you figure things out. I'm still working on your characters. biggrin PLUS you can post ideas you'd like to see in the village.

Things I DO know about the village not currently written out properly in setting

• Consists of about 5-7 trees in on the hill in the village proper where the village is mostly built into in a much more visible way than in Aos Si kingdom Proper.
  • Not including The Journey's End Inn and the Inn's owner's private warren, There are about five properties literally dug into the Hill itself.
  • One of these properties is The Blacksmith, who happens to be a lizard. You're welcome to quest the Blacksmith IF you let me design his smithy.
  • As for the other four properties, if you're interested Give me a proposal of why you think your character should get one of these bigger, more elaborate earth houses to get it okayed: Most likely best for businesses open during the special tourist seasons, they need a studio as an artist, or maybe you're just really rich. Give me a general idea of what it looks like and what it is used for.
  • They have a messenger business of Troghan in the central most "Mother Tree", where there are also quite a few businesses and the Town hall and communal center.
  • While the Inn is the biggest, most active restaurant and bar, and the only "Hotel" open year round. There are others that are either smaller or only open during certain times of the year (typically when there is heavier tourist activity, such as during the Journey festival and Feast week)
  • Some villagers are transient, only living there a little before and after the major tourist seasons, and hire locals to tend to their properties when they are gone.
  • The Seabhaidche can possibly get some lookalikes as actual mutant mice, these do not get the magic powers of the spirit they look after, but are considered incredibly lucky. They would be unable to win costume contests for looking like the seabhaidche though, but would get the automatic option to join as an honor guard during the parade for the biggest float-- if there are too many of them interested it'd be raffled between them and the others held in reserve or given other important duties/automatically signed into the spot of honor for Feast week's bonfire lighting.
  • There is a Small spring that starts on the eastern most part of the village and becomes a stream through the Cadal Fonn
  • All the streets are cobblestone and lined with naturally glowing pebbles, making this area.
  • Lots of spiraling ramps around the trees and bridges through the branches.
  • Due to this village being a lot more visible than most of the Aos Si, they spend less time on camouflage and thus a lot of the places can be elaborately decorated.
  • Locals do not share with transient citizens or travelers the fact that the mouth of the statue opens in the Traveler Shrine, since they don't want strangers to feed it solid objects or things that could get stuck or rot.
  • Excluding the Hutch, Orchard, Cadal Fonn, and The Ag'cadal Tost Stable grounds, the town's approximately an acre of land -- the hill is mostly just an over hyped mound.

Note: Even people not quoted are now welcome to try and join if you've been lurking, even though we're not OFFICIALY Open yet.

Syrius Lionwing
Magnadearel
Cheyriddle4
belloblossom
Kaya Wolf Moon
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Pandora Talie
AislingJuno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 am
Pandora Talie is questing for the Lizard Blacksmith! She has been learning a lot about blacksmithing lately so is super hyped to play a character that is a blacksmith.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:26 am
Yay! I just wanna post and say hiii ^_^! I'm gunna re-read all the info this weekend but Mattimeo will be a regular visitor and of course my baby flutter mouse is a helper at the inn with her mummy and daddy <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm
Wooooo! <3  

magnadearel

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:06 pm
Well I am certainly interested in including Eimear in the world in sounds really neat.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:33 pm
ADDED SOME NEW INFO UP! biggrin  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:43 pm
MIND: I wanna be part of the Mailing list!

Mindsend

still thinking of a name for my mousey but i'm thinking leathercrafting, or jeweller from her ... or him, i haven't actually decided  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:14 pm
I got a business to add! biggrin

Torri's Honey
Are they open year round?: No, she runs a stall at festivals/faires, and somewhat randomly throughout the warmer months when she has extra time and stock

Need honey? Torri's got you covered! She keeps an increasing number of hives ("How many? As many as I can handle!" ) and jars their excess honey. She mostly barters or gifts these away privately to people she's acquainted with, like her sister Quinley, but she will occasionally set up stalls for a wider audience to sample her wares. She's been experimenting with mead recipes, but hasn't gotten it quite right yet.

Owner: Torri
Employees: Just her and her bees!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
I got a business to add! biggrin

Torri's Honey
Are they open year round?: No, she runs a stall at festivals/faires, and somewhat randomly throughout the warmer months when she has extra time and stock

Need honey? Torri's got you covered! She keeps an increasing number of hives ("How many? As many as I can handle!" ) and jars their excess honey. She mostly barters or gifts these away privately to people she's acquainted with, like her sister Quinley, but she will occasionally set up stalls for a wider audience to sample her wares. She's been experimenting with mead recipes, but hasn't gotten it quite right yet.

Owner: Torri
Employees: Just her and her bees!

I'll add this up! biggrin  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out