Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 am
I am slow! Sometimes! So. Ya know. You could get art the next day, or two years from now. Enter at your own risk.

So, I know I'm not particularly active here at present, but I'm trying to change that. There's nothing fancy here but I wouldn't mind making some art, because I'm a sucker for the Dragonriders of Pern.

These are all free, but if you want to tip upon completion, I wouldn't object to that! No guarantee what you'll get though. If I feel really inspired I'll toss on some splash of color. If not then you might wind up with a black and white headshot only, or a chibi scribble. These are just for me to have fun, and aren't true commissions.

I just love me some Pern!

Samples
Newer:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Older:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

What I'll Do
Dragons
Firelizards
People
Couples
Cartoon Style
Anime Style
Semi-Realistic Ish -- practicing
RP Scenes
Pin-Ups (Male or Female)

I'm feeling like practicing realistic-ish people, so you might see more in the style of the first three black and white sketches, but who knows?  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:09 pm
Feel free to post the form below if you'd like to possibly get some character art! I'm cool with making riders, non-riders, dragons, fire-lizards, runners, people + dragons, people + flits, dragons in flight, etc. If it's Pern related I'll probably be all about that!

You'll probably only get single images to start, but I am a sucker for kiss scenes or romance in general. So. Ya know. Feel free to fill out relative information. If you don't want the possibility of the characters pets, or lover(s), or friends, or whoever then feel free to delete those portions.

Whatever you fill out is your approval for it to possibly show up in the sketch! Or future sketches!

Feel free to duplicate portions.

[center][size=28][b]If The Muses Are Willing...[/b][/size][/center]
[b]Character Name[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b] Encouraged, even if it's just a doll maker or Gaia avatar!
[b]Personality[/b] Just a blub is fine. I don't need a novel.

[b]Dragon:[/b] If yes, name please. If no, put N/A
[b]Dragon Color:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[b]Other Pets?[/b] Fire-lizards go here! Please post name!
[b]Pet Color(s):[/b]
[b]Pet Reference Image:[/b]

[b]Important Other(s):[/b] If so who?
[b]Relationship to Character:[/b] Friend, Family, Child, Lover, Ex, etc.
[b]Relationship Blurb:[/b] i.e. They're bffs and close as kin! They hate each other. They secretly want to bone.
[b]Personality Blurb:[/b]

[b]Anything else?[/b]

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:10 pm
Finished Work // Pickup // WIPs  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:10 pm
Ok, this thing is open if anyone wants some possible art! PM me if you have any questions, concerns, whatever.  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:25 pm
If The Muses Are Willing...

Character Name Dristan
Reference Image: Doll
Personality Very serious dragonhealer guy who aged out and approaches life with a line face in general. Very grave. Not actually Batman. Adorable with his weyrmate, H'sad. He is here to heal all of your dragons.
Other Pets? Firelizard! Blue Stopthat
Pet Color(s): Blue
Pet Reference Image: Saaaame link

Important Other(s): H'sad
Relationship to Character: Weyrmate
Relationship Blurb: They've been together for a long time. At one point Dristan broke up with H'sad so that H'sad could find a worthy dragonrider boyfriend... but that didn't work and so now they're still happily together. H'sad's dragon Cinonth is Dristan's best bro, also.
Personality Blurb: Sweet, cheerful. Very affectionate. Content being a dragonrider, little aspirations to anything else. Floats through life.

Anything else? ... All of the dragons? Also I think he's a flit magnet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Character Name Dr'stan
Reference Image: X
Personality A very noble and chivalrous man. Dr'stan is a High Reaches native as well as the child of a Gold Rider and Bronze Rider.

Dragon: Ddraigth
Dragon Color: Bronze

Anything else?

Character Name A'dras
Personality A'dras isn't he smartest in the box and prefers to let his actions speak before his words. A caring and protective man, he spends a lot of his time with Gareth, his weyrmate Branwyn and their son Caderyn.

Dragon: Gareth
Dragon Color: Bronze
Other Pets? Firelizard Tanis
Pet Color(s): Green
Pet Reference Image: X

Important Other(s): Caderyn
Relationship to Character: Child
Relationship Blurb: A'dras and Caderyn are pretty close. Caderyn is A'dras only child and he is very protective of his son. Also proud that his son is a candidate.
Personality Blurb: Caderyn is a lot like his father, though he can be a bit more closed off. He feels he is made for greatness because his father is a bronzerider, he isn't stuck up because of this, just feels like there is something waiting for him.

Anything else? Caderyn has a bronze firelizard named Myrddin

Sorry for posting two forms. I may add more later as well. All the art! Feel free to draw whatever you want, btw. I'll gift two bill for each.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Character Name :  Faranie
Reference Image : [X]
Crystal blue eyes and golden hair, Faranie is a beauty. Or would be, if not for the touch of acidity in her glare, the resting b***h-face, and a generally angry, slighted demeanor. She's on the short side for a grown woman, barely 5'7", and that seems to only compound her waspish nature. She never quite gained the curves to make harpers write songs of her beauty, but there is a strength behind her sharp cheekbones and through that sharp, almost sprite-like nose.

She adores fine clothing and jewels, but saves the best for gather days, preferring heartily to keep work and pleasure separate. That means good quality but common clothing most days; dresses when she can, but trousers will do too in a pinch.

Personality : She grew up the favorite child, the capable child, the better child, but all for naught. Her one dream, to find the dragon meant for her, was denied to her, and she's been seething ever since. She has always had a knack for excelling at everything she does, has always been clever and intelligent enough to understand and master ideas with alacrity. Everything she's tried, she's done well at—except impressing a dragon.

The trouble with always being good at everything is that you don't know how to handle failure, and because it surely couldn't be you, the blame is aimed outwards. Such is the case with Faranie. She, of course, is perfect, so the world's the one that messed up. She holds a grudge close like a lover, unafraid to wait turns and turns for her revenge. She deserves the best, and has no trouble stepping on anyone in her way as she climbs to the peak. While Weyrwoman Faranie has become just a dream (or nightmare) now, there are other ladders to climb, and she has every intention of doing so. She'll gladly play content worker bee...just as long as it takes to find one or two good hands to help crush the queen bee.

Positive Trait List: Intelligent, adroit, ambitious.
Negative Trait List: Vindictive, manipulative, cruel.

Dragon: Samedith
Dragon Color:  Blue
Reference Image: [X]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

Character Name Erastan
Reference Image: Mister grump face.
Personality A prickly defensive loner with a nasty tongue and bad attitude who attaches himself with a possessive passion to those he loves. Which at the moment number his twin sister and his dragon....and maybe his sister's flits. He has the capacity to be kinder and empathetic but he keeps high walls to protect his fragile self image and tragically low self esteem. He's only just learning to come out of himself but his need to protect his shy and nervous dragon still means he keeps people at arms length.

Positive Trait List Fast learner, protector, Loyal. Survivor
Negative Trait List Surly, anti-social, snappish, kleptomaniac, low self esteem

Dragon: Aspalath
Dragon Color: Blue
Reference Image:Best blue boy
Other Pets? N/A
Pet Color(s):
Pet Reference Image:

Important Other(s):Etansi
Relationship to Character: Twin sister
Relationship Blurb: Etansi is the only person that Erastan truly loves and adores. They have been the only consistent support system for each other through out their formative years which means that they are heavily dependent on each other for emotional support. But Erastan's recent solo impression has caused them to be drawn apart more and more and while Etansi has blossomed finding new friends and people she trusts Erastan has simply put most of his need for connection onto his dragon. Though they are still very close and can often be found cuddling together and talking with heads bowed against the world, things are changing.
Personality Blurb:
Etansi suffers from many of the same personality flaws as her twin. Growing up in hardship means she can also come across gruff and mistrusting with high walls. The difference is, Etansi can fake it when the situation calls for it. She can put on a smile and play the perfect candidate and the willing listener and friend. But if you play a part long enough it's hard not to take some of that onto yourself and since impression eased the twin's codependency Etansi is making friends and taking down some of her emotional walls. It helps she is very clever and adaptive to her new situation, more so than her twin in many ways. She still feels very proactive of him though.
Positive Trait List: Intelligent, Quick-witted, Adaptable, Protective
Negative Trait List: Overprotective, Gruff, Cautious, Impatient, Co-dependent tendencies

Anything else? Pach very kindly drew Etansi for Hatts but the features on her drawing are quite afro-Caribbean to my eyes I actually always imagined the twins to have more Mediterranean blood and features with more olive skinned.  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 am

Character Name Reya
Reference Image: in her fancywear
Personality Practical-minded and driven, Reya is curious and often impatient. Her sense of humor tends to be droll and expressed with a twist of her mouth or a twitch of her eyebrows. She is ambitious and ferociously independent.

Dragon: Raqisath
Dragon Color: green
Reference Image: ref
Other Pets? n/a
Pet Color(s): n/a
Pet Reference Image: n/a

Important Other(s): If so who?
Relationship to Character: Friend, Family, Child, Lover, Ex, etc.
Relationship Blurb: i.e. They're bffs and close as kin! They hate each other. They secretly want to bone.
Personality Blurb:

Anything else?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:47 am

Character Name Vash
Reference Image: [X], [X], [X]
Personality A very sweet and determined hard working gal that rarely finds fault in others. Great friend with a big heart, she'll be there to help you and herself do the best you can.

Dragon: Orath
Dragon Color: White
Reference Image: Derg
Other Pets? LMAO.... Fravashi
Pet Color(s): Brown
Pet Reference Image: Fravashi

Important Other(s): n/a
Relationship to Character: n/a
Relationship Blurb: n/a
Personality Blurb: n/a

Anything else? Vash very much adores Orath and Fravashi... but dragon and firelizard kind of butt heads (one being super competitive while the other is very protective xD; ). They have not quite figured out how to share their person yet.  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:49 am

Character Name
Isilje of White Brancath
Reference Image:
Original FC || Sketch || PachArt
Personality
Sweet, nervous, giving little Isilje is still trying to get her feet under her as a Rider in Western. She's the type who's always willing to smile, and does her best to help anyone in need.

Dragon:
Brancath
Dragon Color:
White
Reference Image:
EOP Art
Other Pets?
Dearest - Flit
Pet Color(s):
Brown
Pet Reference Image:
Flooter

Anything else?
ILU Uta <3

Character Name
Emirhan
Reference Image:
Crappy Ref
Personality
A charming man who could likely pull the gold off a dragon if he tried. He isn't someone you should trust, though, not at all against using what he learns for personal gain. After all, he's a Mercenary for a reason.

Other Pets?
Asya - Island Forest Cat
Pet Color(s):
Black/Green eyes
Pet Reference Image:
Cat Type

Anything else?

Character Name
Alumet of Gold Zenobiath
Reference Image:
Pach Art || Sketch
Personality
Flirty and fun, Alumet is not above using her loveliness and charm to make sure that she stays RIGHT where she wants to be. She is all about the fun and joy of life, as well as the decadance.

Dragon:
Zenobiath
Dragon Color:
Gold
Reference Image:
Durgin
Other Pets?
Heartlight
Pet Color(s):
Green
Pet Reference Image:
Flooter

Important Other(s):
C'lusi || Lusialu || C'ryn
Relationship to Character:
Brother || Baby Sister || Closest Friend
Relationship Blurb:
Super Close, Loving || Doting older sister to this bean <3 || A careful understanding and heartfelt feelings
Personality Blurb:
You know all of them <3 If you need me to, I can still do this thing.

Anything else?  
Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff