Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay so I get bored a lot, and figured a good way to channel it would be to do a pay-what-you-want Art Shop. Because these will be done in my free time, I am not asking anyone to pay more than what they feel is due for their work, and there is no wait line. All you have to do is fill out the form below, and I will get to your art soon!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

.::Rules ::.

1.) I'm willing to show you WIP pictures if you want, but if so, please tell me you want WIP's when you order. If you want WIP's, I'll send you a sketch and lineart before the final colored product. At any stage, you can ask me to change things and I'll work with you. Even if you don't request a WIP, I'm willing to change things to make you happy!
2.) Remember the fact that I have a life outside of Gaia. I have a job, and people I love, so it may take some time to finish your order. Please don't kill me for it XD;!
3.) These will be done IN ORDER, and everyone will get what they ask for :3
4.) Please post all forms here unless I say something to the contrary~
5.) I will accept items for Art - but only Special items! Cash shop items, EI's, etc. No gold-shop stuff, please.
6.) All trades go to me, please!

.::Samples::.

User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image

.::Form::.

[align=center][size=16][color=indigo][b].::Art Please!::.[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Descripton:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:05 pm
*cracks champagne bottle on the side of the thread*

.::Art Please!::.

Username: ShinosBee
Character Name: V'rind
Character Descripton:
V'rind blends flawlessly in with most High Reaches natives, a sure sign that she was bred and born inside the weyr's territory. Her skin is creamy and pale, thanks to long hours spent inside out of the biting winters, though her cheeks are also usually flushed ruddy from exertion or chill from riding. She doesn't seem to freckle, though if you're lucky enough to see her with her clothing off, she isn't without blemish. She wears her threadscore proudly, a sign that she was ready for the silver menace, and lived through it. The wisp-like scarring twists across her upper left arm and shoulder, stopping just above her left breast in the front, and just below her shoulder blade in the back. The scars, though obvious, are also well healed and seem to have not been terribly deep. She prefers blue clothing, and often tries to match her dear dragon; most of her gear is also fur-lined, for extra warmth.

Atop her head is a tumbling mass of coal-black hair. With only the faintest hint of waves, it pools around her neck and shoulders. A few seemingly random braids lace through it here and there, but it is typically left loose to blow in the wind, unless she's in drills or fighting thread. Her eyes are a stormy blue-gray, matching the darker patches on Krah's hide, and typically narrowed in stern suspicion. Her nose is masculine; large and slightly hooked, it broods just off-center between her firm brows. Her lips are thin, often pursed or drawn tight in a frown, but colored enough as to not be totally ugly.

Her build tends towards the stocky—were it not for the rigorous weyr life she would be inclined to be a hefty, if fit, woman. They type you'd imagine lording over a kitchen and scolding a man into fearful submission while bouncing an infant on each hip. A harsh life has trimmed the fat though, leaving behind an unfeminine bundle of muscle. All flat planes and sharp edges, there is little by way of curves left about her. Her hips are wide, but with both belly and thighs clad in hard muscular bulk, it is hard to tell. Her bust is unremarkable as well, though it is enough to continue to identify her as female.

References: [x] [x] [x] Probably but with dark hair...
Face Claim: N/A
Other: She's meant to be more rugged/sturdy/tough looking than I have art of, but the colors are right in them, soooo...!

Username: ShinosBee
Character Name: Lestenna
Character Descripton:
Lestenna stands proudly tall for a girl, especially one of such obvious working stock—above average height for her gender, though not for Pern as a whole, and aided by almost stubbornly erect posture and shoulders that, when squared, would be the envy of half the males her age, give her an air of being perhaps taller than she really is. She is well-built and muscled, decently proportioned as far as her weight-to-height ratio goes; sadly she is not graced with any kind of feminine form.

Her hair is a nondescript medium brown, and vaguely waved from a life near the sea, as well as genetics. Or rather, it would be if she let it grow. Following the return of thread, when a stray strand wasn't quite dodged in time, her hair was shorn like an ovine, and she has kept it cropped close since; barely four inches long and out of the way, it's revealed a rather round head and unapologetically larger than usual ears. Her nose as well is rather unfeminine—proud and long, it dominates her face and gives it an unfortunately masculine lilt as it juts from between her hard brown eyes and short—if thick—brows. Her one 'redeeming quality' as far as looking feminine, are her naturally pink and shapely lips...when they're not drawn into a tense line or worse, a serious frown. of course.

Her clothing is utilitarian at best; out of style, though properly maintained, and she cares not for flashy pieces or baubles. In a crowd she would be hard to pick out as a rider at all by her attire, let alone a goldrider.

References: [x]
Face Claim: Like a young, female Eccleston
Other: emotion_bigheart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Username: BastetAmun
Character Name: Dorianus
Character Descripton: Dorianus is a very tall and lanky young man. He stands at six foot eight inches tall with very long legs. He is muscular, even though he doesn't look it, most of his muscle is in his legs and upper chest. His eyes are a light grey color and his hair is a dark black and long, normally worn down or in a ponytail. (It sucks, I know but you know what he looks like. >>)
References: X
Face Claim:
Other:

Character Name: Caderyn
Character Descripton: Caderyn stands at six foot two inches tall with a very slight muscular build. His hair is black and when down reaches his chin, but he normally has it pulled back in a ponytail when he is busy. His eyes are a greenish blue and they always seemed to be narrowed in either thought or some sort of suspicion. When Caderyn speaks his voice is deep causing him not to have to speak very loudly for him to be heard. He has a regal posture to him that he uses to hide any insecurities that he may have about himself. Caderyn’s nose is a little crooked thanks to it being broken during a fight with his step-brothers when he was younger.
Face Claim: Kit Harrington facial structure, but hair is brown and a bit longer.
Other:

Character Name: A'dras
Character Descripton: A’dras is fairly tall standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall. His build is muscular but lean and even in his older age it is clear that he is in shape. Dark brown hair flows down about two inches past his shoulders and he always wears it tied back to keep it out of his way. A thing beard and mustache cover his chin and upper lip, the same color as his hair. His eyes are a bright blue and he has a distinctive scar over his left eye from a former fight that leaves him partially blind in that eye. He prefers to wear clothing that is loose but still regal looking for a Rouge. Darker colors; blacks, reds and browns mostly, are what his wardrobe consists of. He doesn’t wear any jewelry and keeps a sword close to him at all times as well as a couple of daggers hidden in various places upon his body.
Face Claim: Think Sean Connery with long hair.
Other:

Giving you 1 Bill for each so, 3 Bill total. If you need any more info when you are working on them, just tell me, cause I know my descriptions of how they look can suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Username: NovaCracker
Character Name: Amila
Character Descripton: Tan skin, with a pale blonde bob, a hardy build, and silver-blue eyes that are usually pretty wide open. Amila dresses in browns, beiges, and off-whites, because she's afraid to work for dyes due to her self esteem. Sometimes, a friend of hers will dress her in color-- not over the top, simply simple things with a small accessory, but she tries to save these for special ocassions.
References: uhhhhhh. I have nofink.
Face Claim: A short haired, silverblue-eyed Chiku Nope.
Other: girl you have my skype and my discord you know how to contact me. 8T  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Username: Peppermint Coffee
Character Name: R'am
Character Descripton: Rham stands at 5'6''. Everything about his screams average, from his hair, to his clothing. There's nothing very impressive about him. His blond hair is often sun bleached from being outside. He has a hooked nose and eyes that seemed like a seafoam green.
References: One, Two, Three
Face Claim: N/A IF YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE AHAH.
Other: Maybe with his new hatchling Lemath?, also if his hair can stay short and keep that little antenna?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:42 am

Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Character Name: N'sat
Character Descripton: While N'sat might have even be considered pretty as a child, thanks to the hard work that comes with being a dragonrider he's developed into quite a handsome young man. While his face is still somewhat rounded and feminine, with long lashes and full lips, his shoulders are broad and muscular. He has a full, but not particularly large bust that leads into a trim waist and hips that could just barely be called curvy. His hair is a rather vivid auburn and kept short, with bangs that occasionally fall into his hazel eyes. He has olive skin, tanned from long hours in the sun, and freckles cover him from head to toe. His sense of fashion is primarily practical and he favors leather pants and wool shirts on a daily basis, often using leather bracers or strips of leather to tie down any loose cloth that might get in the way. He's particularly fond of wearing bronze and olive tones, although his gather best often incorporates more brilliant golden and green hues. All this combines to give him a fairly androgynous appearance, leaving many of those who don't know him or his dragon guessing about his gender.
References: Doll, Body Build
Face Claim: Unnamed
Other: N'sat does bind, so in casual clothing his chest would be mostly flat.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Ryala

Blessed Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Username: Ryala
Character Name: Ryala
Character Descripton: Rya
References: With slightly shorter auburn hair, and without the braid
Face Claim: unnamed
Other:

----------

Username: Ryala
Character Name: Ladellan
Character Descripton: Del
References:
Face Claim: imagine a young Jensen Ackles with short, sunstreaked hair...
Other:  
Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff