Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] YAY! Shiny Dragon! ( Kindu, H'ner, Thath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 pm
Kindu wasn't very often out of the crèche, but today he'd planned on tailing a brownrider, N'var. He'd followed the man almost all the way to the kitchens before he seemed to disappear. His dragon didn't seem to be nearby either. Kindu knew Licerth by sight.

Instead, he saw a bronze. This bronze was definitely bigger than Licerth! Maybe he'd like to play? Or his rider, at least? N'var hadn't been very fun, anyway! "I've never seen a shinier dragon than you," he said in wonder, when he'd gotten close. "Where's your rider? Do you want to play with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Thath rumbled in approval at the compliment, peering curiously down at the small being that had wandered close to him. Do you hear that H'ner mine. The little one says I shine the brightest. He's very smart for such a small thing. H'ner sighed and shook his head to himself as he stepped out from behind Thath to inspect the source of the tiny voice that had spoken up. He was surprised to see just how young the kid was. "That would be me. Thath says thank you. He appreciates the compliment."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:48 pm
Kindu was surprised when the dragon's rider appeared, but just as thrilled to see him as he had been to see the dragon. "Hi! I'm Kindu!" He beamed. And the dragon, Thath, appreciated the compliment! Yay!

"Do you want to play? You're not busy, are you? I've never seen a dragon as big or shiny as yours this close!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:10 pm

H'ner was taken aback by the child's bold nature. Clearly he was a weyrbrat, but H'ner couldn't remember seeing him around, not that he ever paid attention to that really. "Nice to meet you Kindu. I'm H'ner." He pursed his lips as he considered the question. "I have some free time. Why not, what would you like to play?" Thath snorted as he watched his partner interact with the tiny boy. He was completely out of his element and it was highly entertaining to watch.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:21 am
"Hi H'ner!" Kindu was apparently pleased, or maybe surprised that he'd been acknowledged. And the dragonrider said he wasn't busy! That made it even better! "Can we play with your dragon?" He asked.

"Thath, do you want to play too?" Maybe they could swim! Or explore!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:40 pm
Thath was already taken with the tiny being. He nosed H'ner happily at the suggestion. H'ner sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he smiled despite it all. "Thath seems to like the idea. But let's find your guardian and make sure its okay for us to go exploring together. Okay?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:36 am
"I don't have one, 'crept the crèche." And he didn't mind! There were really nice crecheworlers. And he did learn a lot. "Please can we explore? You can ask one of the crèche workers, they'll say yes, won't they?" He looked up at H'ner hopefully.

"Please, H'ner? You'll make them say yes?"  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff