Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

A fair day it was for the pink Lady to take a stroll. She had left her mate and decided just to peruse the pride lands a little. Mingle a bit with others. Things were progressing along with the pair and she was still bubbling even after so long of them being together. However there was a constant want to do something more with her time. So here she was, looking for a small adventure in her home. What new faces would she meet along her journey? Whoever she met she would be glad for the interaction.

The last few sparks of daylight were swallowed away as the night took ahold of remaining time. The waning moon just peaking out now as it began to rise in the east. Thula heaved herself up onto a large boulder, making herself feel much taller than normal. "I'm taller than Umgiyo!" She called out happily to no one in particular, not that she was making herself look funny just more of tap to herself. "Oh hello, heh." Grinning sheepishly at the male.

Annchen

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xwaya had been forced to learn to live most of his life during the night while Shangyue ruled the pride, so he wasn't as hopelessly afraid of the dark as he'd been when he was younger. That didn't mean he was a fan of darkness, however. If he could chose he'd be close to other lions, and hopefully asleep during the darker hours of the night, but he'd been asked to run an errand and was just now on his way back.

The sudden call from above startled him and he jumped, landing in a low crouch with eyes wide and fur ruffled. Why was there a lioness on that boulder?

"Hello?" he croaked when he regained his voice. Not super ok with jump scares in the dark, no. "Ah... Who's Umgiyo?"

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:42 pm
Oh boy, that wasn't really supposed to have happened. She grinned at the other and raised a paw in a 'its okay, everything's okay' type of deal. "Sorry to startle you. Umgiyo is my mate. He's much taller than I am. I'm like an adolescent next to him!" Thula laughed. Then again, everyone seemed that much smaller to Umgiyo that she had noticed. He was quite large. Then the Lady bowed her head again. "I am really sorry that I startled you. I guess I got more excited about the height change than I should have."

His white fur was a little stunning to her. He was the color of the moon. "I'm Thula." Stepping down now from the boulder. This male was still bigger than her but definitely not as large as Umgiyo.

Annchen

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Xwaya blinked as Thula explained her behaviour. It kind of made sense? He wouldn't climb rocks to make himself larger, but he could see why she'd enjoy it. The white lion had never really thought about his size in relation to others. He was physically larger than the lioness, but he seemed reluctant to occupy too much space. After his initial scare he collected himself and sat with paws close together, and his tail wrapped across his front paws.

"Pleased to meet you Thula," he said in a low voice, bowing his head, "Umgiyo... Is he one of the guards?"

Dark fellow, high class... Or was he thinking about someone else?

DavyJnah

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 am
The pink lioness nodded, "He is indeed." Thula responded back with a twinkle in her eye. Her mate was just amazing, and she would sing praises of him from this rock. Though as she tried to sing the lady coughed, "Bug. Bug went down wrong pipe." Before chuckling. Ok she was more having stage fright because someone other than Umgiyo was here.

"You getting away for a moment as well?" She asked the male.

Sometimes she needed these moments away from just everything. Of course she was clearly still within pride lands and all she was at least somewhat out of the sight of the main goings on of the lands.

Annchen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 pm
He blinked again, ears twitching back as she started to cough. Oh, just a bug? Nothing worse than that, even if inhaled bugs were pretty annoying. His tail twitched and he put his paw on it. She was so relaxed, and seemed very happy. He should try to relax too. With the two of them here the great lion was bound to pay some attention. Nothing bad would happen.

"Not really," he said, "I prefer not to be alone when it's dark, but I had to run an errand."

Being honest and open seemed like the way to go here.

DavyJnah

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:52 pm
"Errands." She pondered that. Thula didn't really do much errand running. "I don't really do errands much. I probably should contribute more." The lady said as she thought about it. "I am glad I don't have to be alone anymore to be honest. I came here with my family when I was younger but I eventually lost them." The look in her eye though said that there was more tot he story there. "Now I have my mate and I love him. He was a hunter, now he's hopefully going to be come a guard."

Annchen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:15 pm
Xwaya felt a bit bad for not recognising her as high class at once. It was obvious now, however. He'd known she wasn't low class like him, since he kept reasonably good track of the members of his own class. Besides, she didn't act like a slave at all. But the talk about errands and that her mate had moved classes when they married made him absolutely certain. And in that case she shouldn't feel bad for not running errands. The Great Lion looked on her with favour, so she couldn't really do wrong. Right?

"I'm sure someone else can help if you need anything done," he said. It felt wrong to even hint at giving her advice. He wanted to tell her that she already contributed by helping protect those less favoured by the Great Lion, but he didn't know how to say it. Perhaps it wasn't his place. He traced moon-like patterns in the dust in front of his feet.

DavyJnah

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 am
Thula laughed and dropped down from the rock finally. She had had enough of that sort of fun. It would have been better if Umgiyo had actually shown up and seen her. Maybe next time she'd drag that large male to that spot and show him just how tall she was.

"Oh no." Shaking her pink head, the little bit of fluff moving about. "I want to be more hands on unlike a few in my station. I've done some of it. Umgiyo's done others. I'm learning despite my ranking."

It was made more clear that his station was much lower than hers but that was alright to her. She had no prejudice against that. After all she would not have taken Umgiyo were that the case. "I would like to be your friend." Stating it boldly, "I don't have many of those. I was distant to anyone other than Umgiyo and I think I need to branch out more. What do you say?"

Annchen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 am
Xwaya stopped making patterns in the dust and looked at the lioness. His ears moved around, seemingly unable to decide on a position. She looked at him and he could see nothing but honesty there.

"I'd be honored, he finally said, dipping his head a little. Not just because it was good to have friends in high places. It was good to have friends, period. Making new ones had been easier as a cub, even if he was a bit too skittish to ever be good at it. Perhaps it was good to was away the bad and uncertain times with the help of this bubbly and happy female. Perhaps she could help him make other new friends too.

"I'm Xwaya," he said, remembering he never did give his name before. If she wanted to be his friend she was probably interested in his name too. "I'm one of the slaves, you know... if you need anything."

Old habits die hard...

DavyJnah

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out