Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Heulwen Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:38 am
Tʜᴇ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Aᴇʀᴏɴ Lɪɴᴏs Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ - Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ
xxxxxxxx{N P C}
xxAɪʀᴀ Nᴏʀᴇʟʟᴇ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ {ɴᴇᴇ Eɪɴɪᴏɴ} - Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ & Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴇss
xxxxxxxx{played by Cinnabun Gryffie}
xxxxNᴀɴɪ Vᴇʀɪᴛʏ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ - Cᴏ-Oᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏғ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Mᴏᴏɴ Bᴀᴛʜ & Bᴏᴅʏ
xxxxxxxx{played by Cinnabun Gryffie}
xxxxxxLᴀɪʟɪ Mᴏʀɢᴀɴ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ {ɴᴇᴇ Aʙʀᴀᴍs} - Oᴡʟ Tʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ ᴀᴛ Eᴇʏʟᴏᴘs
xxxxxxxxxx{played by yukina101}
xxxxxxxMᴇᴀʟʟᴀɴ Sᴋʏʟᴇʀ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ - Gᴀʀᴅᴇɴᴇʀ & Bɪʀᴅ Eɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx{played by Cinnabun Gryffie}
xxxxMᴀxᴡᴇʟʟ Eʟɪᴀs Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ - Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Gʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇ
xxxxxxxx{MPC - murruelecreuset}
xxxxPʜᴏᴇɴɪx Eʟɪᴇᴢᴀʀ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴ - Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
xxxxxxxx{played by CatWaffle}

*Added Meallan

Accepted by: ✔ Essy!
Updates Accepted by: kiska [02 Nov 2022]
Accepted Characters: Nani [5/16/17] [Aira 1/3/18] [Maxwell 3/4/19] Phoenix [5/14/19] Meallan [11/02/2022]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:39 am
xxxxxxx𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝒩𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒 ℋ𝒆𝓾𝓵𝔀𝒆𝓷xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aira Norelle Heulwen (nee. Einion)
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Nora
xxxAɢᴇ: 60
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: June 16, 2000
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Muggleborn
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pansexual
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Gemini
xxxBirth Stone: Pearl & Alexandrite
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: Apple and Unicorn Tail Hairs - 10 inches, Surprisingly Supple
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Jenna Fischer

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Hufflepuff
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: 2017
xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Herbologist and Hogwarts Governess {Pending}
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: This

xxx𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Herbology
xxxxx⇾ Healing
xxxxx⇾ Potions

xxx𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ History of Magic
xxxxx⇾ Cursebreaking
xxxxx⇾ Divination

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Astronomy - EE
xxxxx⇾Charms - O
xxxxx⇾Defence Against the Dark Arts - A
xxxxx⇾Herbology - O
xxxxx⇾History of Magic - A
xxxxx⇾Potions - O
xxxxx⇾Transfiguration - EE
xxxxx⇾Arithmancy - EE
xxxxx⇾Art - A
xxxxx⇾Care of Magical Creatures - O
xxxxx⇾Healing Class - O
xxxxx⇾Music - O
xxxxx⇾Mythology - A
xxxxx⇾Study of Ancient Runes - A
xxxxx⇾Wandless Magic Practice - EE
xxxxx⇾Wizard Law - O

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Astronomy - A
xxxxx⇾Charms - EE
xxxxx⇾Herbology - O
xxxxx⇾Potions - O
xxxxx⇾Transfiguration - EE
xxxxx⇾Arithmancy - A
xxxxx⇾Care of Magical Creatures - O
xxxxx⇾Healing Class - O
xxxxx⇾Music - EE
xxxxx⇾Wandless Magic Practice - EE
xxxxx⇾Wizard Law - O

xxxCʟᴜʙs ᴀɴᴅ Sᴘᴏʀᴛs:
xxxxx⇾ Music Club

xxxAᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴅᴇs:
xxxxx⇾ Prefect
xxxxx⇾ Head Girl

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ
Nora is incredibly careful with everything, from words to people to items, never wanting to do any harm. She even speaks in delicate tones, so as not to upset the balance of the world.
xxxxxCᴀʀɪɴɢ
Nora truly cares deeply about things. She won't ever dismiss someone without hearing their genuine concerns, and always takes things to heart. She honestly wants to know about everyone's troubles and woes, if only so she can try to help.
xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ
Nora is fiercely loyal to her family and friends. She would gladly fight to defend someone she loves, despite her usual gentle demeanor.
xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Nora loves deeply and she genuinely loves everyone and every thing. She believes firmly that everyone is capable of love, and of being loved.
xxxxxNᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ
Nora is very careful of Mother Earth, constantly going out of her way not to step on flowers or bugs. All the food she eats or feeds her family comes from the earth, usually by her own hands.
xxxxxPᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ
Nora has always had the patience of a saint. She has no issue waiting, be it for people or events, and won't ever rush someone. She also has the ability to deal with impatient people, which she claims is a blessing on its own.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Plants
xxxxx⇾ Sunshine
xxxxx⇾ Birds
xxxxx⇾ Magic
xxxxx⇾ Potions

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Meat
xxxxx⇾ Fast Food
xxxxx⇾ Bullies
xxxxx⇾ Needless Violence
xxxxx⇾ Dark Arts

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Gardening
xxxxx⇾ Potion-Making
xxxxx⇾ Cooking

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Herbology
xxxxx⇾ Patience

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Overly Trusting
xxxxx⇾ Soft-Spoken

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Raise a wonderful family
xxxxx⇾ Buy a farmhouse

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Losing her child
xxxxx⇾ Floods

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Nora was raised in the Welsh countryside in the middle of a loving family. She had lots of cousins, but no siblings of her own. Luckily, they all lived close together, so she had family to be close to. At the young age of six, Nora accidentally did her first bit of magic, causing all the plants in the garden to bloom despite it being the middle of a snow-covered winter. It was something no one in her family could even begin to explain.

She was homeschooled by her dad, something which she rather enjoyed. On her eleventh birthday, a man arrived with a letter, saying she was a witch. How interesting! She was told about a school which would teach her all about magic. The man returned again a few weeks later to take her into London for their shopping. Nora hadn't ever really liked the city, but she was so excited about going shopping. They went to a little magical area called Diagon Alley, where she was able to get her own wand, not to mention all kinds of cool magical gear.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
Nora's first year saw her sorted into Hufflepuff, supposedly the friendly, laid-back house. Honestly, she truly saw the merits of all the houses, thinking all were wonderful in their own way. She quickly found herself good at some classes, while she wasn't that good at others. She worked hard, but through her insecurities. She quickly befriended another Hufflepuff her age named Aeron, and in fifth year, the duo started dating. By seventh year, it was obvious her skill was in Herbology, with Potions and Healing in a close second. She debated her career possibilities, but ultimately she and Aeron decided they'd try to get a farm so he could go into potioneering and she could pursue herbology. She graduated with high marks and good cheer, proud of her grades and all her hard work.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
As an adult, Nora quickly applied to be a herbologist, deciding to follow Aeron's advice. When he became a potioneer, the two saved up money from their little flat. A year later, Aeron proposed to her by putting a ring in a single red rose. The two remained simply engaged as they saved for a house. After they were able to buy a nice farmhouse, the two saved up for their wedding. They got married in their new backyard a year later, having had time to grow a lovely garden. A few years later saw them pregnant with a lovely daughter. She was born healthy and happy, and they decided to name her Nani. They raised her well, homeschooling her just as Nora had been. Sure enough, Nani was proven a witch and given an invitation to Hogwarts. Upon going shopping with her, Nora decided to volunteer her time (and some of the family's savings) to become a Governess for Hogwarts.

Nora adopted two boys in time, Maxwell and Phoenix. They both proved to be wonderful kids and talented wizards. Time seemed to pass by quickly, but Nora busied herself in her work. She helped lots of young ones find their path, some she invested more into. One such boy was Angier, who had a whole mess of issues. His mother did her best to allow him a magical education, though his father didn't know, nor would he agree. Nora offered to care for him, and ended up taking him into her home a few times. Tragically, he passed away young. Nora went to his funeral, and for the first time in a long time, her heart was broken.

Nani and her beautiful young wife, Laili, adopted and brought a sweet grandson into Nora's life, and she took every opportunity to babysit... which was hard, because Laili's parents also loved watching Meallan. After hearing about a program, Nora helped pay for Meallan to visit a day-camp for young witches and wizards, which he quite loved.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: Aeron Heulwen
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Aeron Heulwen
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: -----
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: -----
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ:

xxxxx⇴Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: Emil & Siobhan Einion
xxxxx⇴Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: None
xxxxx⇴Gʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: Franklin & Elenor Einion, Thomas and Suzette Forrester
xxxxx⇴Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ: Nani, Maxwell, and Phoenix Heulwen
xxxxx⇴GʀᴀɴᴅCʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ: Meallan Heulwen

xxxPᴇᴛ: An owl named Rosita

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Sweetgrass Salad
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Butterscotch
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Green
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Owls

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: None
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Harp and Piano
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, Welsh
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Welsh  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 pm
xxxxxxx𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 ℋ𝒆𝓾𝓵𝔀𝒆𝓷xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Nani Verity Heulwen
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Nani, Little Bug
xxxAɢᴇ: 32
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: May 04, 2027
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Muggleborn
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Taurus
xxxBirth Stone: Emerald
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: Springy, 9 inch Willow with Unicorn Hairs
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Indiana Evans

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Hufflepuff
xxxClass Of: 2045

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs - {O}
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs - {A}
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - {O}
xxxxx⇾Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄ - {P}
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - {O}
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Aʀᴛ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - {O}
xxxxx⇾Mᴜsɪᴄ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴇss Mᴀɢɪᴄ - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴏʀᴇ - {P}

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Astronomy - {O}
xxxxx⇾Charms - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Defence Against the Dark Arts - {A}
xxxxx⇾Herbology - {O}
xxxxx⇾Potions - {O}
xxxxx⇾Art - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Care of Magical Creatures - {O}
xxxxx⇾Muggle Studies - {O}
xxxxx⇾Music - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Wandless Magic Practice - {EE}

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Shop Assistant at Slugg & Jiggers Apothecary
Co-Creater of Blood Moon Bath & Beauty
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Herbologist... or Potioneer

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
Nani is incredibly loyal to those she loves. She will willingly put herself in danger if it means to protect someone she cares about (or sometimes just someone in need). She would be deeply hurt if someone she trusted betrayed her, but she can be counted on never to hurt someone intentionally.
xxxxxSᴏᴄɪᴀʟ:
Nani loves talking to people, though sometimes she doesn't listen all too well. She will talk about any topic, though she tends to pepper her words with complements to whomever she's speaking with.
xxxxxFᴜɴ-Lᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
Nani loves to have fun. Whether it's singing and danging around or playing chess with a friend, you can usually bet she's having a good time. She even tries to make studying and chores into a game, if only to make it less boring.
xxxxxDᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ Eᴀʀᴛʜ:
Some would think Nani has her head in the clouds, but really, she's very grounded. She's well aware of what's going on around her, even when she's just daydreaming.
xxxxxGᴇɴᴇʀᴏᴜs:
Nani is a very giving person, believing that the Earth gives them life, so she is willing to share all she has with others. Of course, she won't be taken advantage of, but if she sees someone in need, she'll happily give up her last knut to see to it that they were safe and warm.
xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
Nani loves deeply and truly from the bottom of her heart. She believes love is meant to be shared with all, and will open her heart easily. If ever it were to get broken, she'd get right back out and share her love with the next soul.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Plants
xxxxx⇾ Animals
xxxxx⇾ Potions
xxxxx⇾ Swishy skirts
xxxxx⇾ Talking

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Meat
xxxxx⇾ Bullies
xxxxx⇾ Boring Classes
xxxxx⇾ The word "hate" and all variants
xxxxx⇾ Wearing Shoes

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Gardening
xxxxx⇾ Helping brew potions
xxxxx⇾ Playing Games

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Loyalty
xxxxx⇾ Green-Thumb

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Can be overly generous
xxxxx⇾ Ignorance to danger

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Become a Herbologist
xxxxx⇾ Be a great Potioneer

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Thunderstorms
xxxxx⇾ Plague Monsters

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Nani was raised by her wonderful parents, Aeron and Aira, both muggleborn. Her mom's a Herbologist, while her dad works as a Potioneer. Lucky for Nani, that meant she was able to learn both the skills as she grew up. She decided to be a vegan like her mom, and didn't mind much. It wasn't like she'd liked meat as a toddler anyhow! As she grew up in the Welsh countryside, she was able to garden in her free time, the girl loving getting dirty. She went to primary school until she was seven, when she accidentally caused massive blooms of flowers to erupt through the floors of the school. It was then her parents decided to try to homeschool.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
Nani's first year went great. She made friends, had fun, and even made reserve on the quidditch team. It also helped that she made her dream house, just like her parents. She also got to meet some real half-vampires, thus proving they're not entirely terrifying.Over her first few years, Nani was very happy to make a surprising few friends. In her third year, she wandered the forest to try and find rare flowers, instead encountering an injured werewolf. Not knowing the danger, she attempted to help it out, only to be bitten. She made it to the hospital wing, but the damage had already been done. Luckily for her, it seemed none of her close friends really cared all too much.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
After graduation, Nani worked a few jobs around the magical community to save up enough for a flat. She and Laili moved in together, and it didn't take long before they made a far deeper love. Nani found a pretty ring in Laili's jewelry chest and wore it out. Apparently, it had been an engagement ring, and Desi teased her for weeks. But, either way, the duo got married soon after.

Shortly after the wedding, Desi and Nani started a small business making fancy bath bombs and salts, and selling them over a mail-order. After doing that a while, they decided to purchase a storefront in Diagon, and opened Blood Moon Bath & Beauty. It was a pretty awesome job. Nani worked the mornings, Desi took nights and full moons. It all shook out nicely.

When they'd decided they settled into life, Nani and Laili went to Wool's, where they ended up adopting their sweet son, Meallan. He was a dream, even if replacements for his hearing aids was super expensive. He loved gardening and owls, so he often either joined Laili and Milo at work, or hung out with Nani's parents in the greenhouse. He was a sweet kid, and just made their lives better every day.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: Laili Abrams
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Desi Whitethorne
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Tegan, Lucien, Desi, Laili, Sher
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: Desi in the morning (sometimes)
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ:

xxxxx⇴Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: Aeron and Aira Heulwen
xxxxx⇴Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: Maxwell & Phoenix
xxxxx⇴Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ: Meallan Skylar
xxxxx⇴Oᴛʜᴇʀ:

xxxPᴇᴛ: a black cat called Orion

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Strawberry cake
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Sugar Quills
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Green
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Cats

xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Violin and cello
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English and Welsh
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Welsh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:00 pm
xxxxMAXWELLxxxELIASxxxHEULWEN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Max or Maxie (by my sister)

AGE 26

BIRTHDAY December 9, 2035.

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 Inch, Chestnut Wood & Phoenix Feather Core with a Reasonably Supple Flexibility & Bent Shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pansexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Yata Misaki (anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2054

HONORS None

CLUBS Quidditch Team (Reserve Chaser 2nd & 3rd Year, Chaser 4th to 6th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Magical Creatures
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  History
                  Ghost Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ D
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ P
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ A
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Wandless Magic ~ P

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Working with my sister... Blood Moon Bath & Beauty Employee (Pending Shop Thread ~ Was discussed with Gryff)

DREAM JOB Something with Plants maybe...

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ COURAGEOUS I have a large interest in adventure and exploring. If there’s something to be found I’m going to find it hopefully at some point. I like to try new things even if I’m not sure about doing them. I try my best to be brave most of the time. I don’t let my fears or doubts stop me. In fact, I hardly ever have doubts. You can’t live life if you’re letting your mind stop you.
              ■ LIVELY I have a lot of energy. I’m always active and on the move. I’d never pass up an adventure. I like to be doing something, anything that keeps me busy really. I’m also very outgoing with others. I tend to enjoy socializing, being around others and just having a good time. Adventures are always good fun with friends. With a positive attitude and some company, you can’t go wrong.
              ■ EASY-GOING Despite being so lively with a lot of get up and go, I’m actually pretty mellow. I’m not really in a hurry all the time even with all that energy. I just like to do stuff. When it comes to others I’m pretty understanding, and I don’t push for answers. I’m not at all the type that gets angry easily. I tend to just relax when it comes to things that would otherwise cause someone to freak out or worry.
              ■ LOYAL I’m a loyal friend to those I’m friends with. There when you need me at anytime really. I try to be what I want from other people. I tried to be there for others at the orphanage while I was there. Today, I try to be there for my family and friends, and for those younger than me. I’m rather dependable and naturally good at keeping secrets. You can count on me.
              ■ DECISIVE Quick at making decisions I get pretty stuck on the decisions I make. I can be stubborn and rather determined to do what I want. They may not always be the smartest decisions, but at least I can say they are mine. I stick with my decisions most of the time. I’m not easily influenced by others but am willing to listen. I can be flexible even if I like to stick to my own plans, it just takes some persuading. Give me a good point and I’ll be open to a change of plans.
              ■ CONSCIENTIOUS With my decisions I like to do the right thing. I have a high moral compass. I try really hard to take the high road, even if sometimes I don’t know what that is. When given something to do I tend to work really hard to do it right. Sometimes I mess up, but I’ll make up for it in the end. I just need to work on my focus because I have a short attention span when it comes to lectures. Listening to someone talk only works for so long before it gets dull.

Pirates
                  Plants
                  Sweets
                  Wands
                  Cats

DISLIKES
                  Christmas Time
                  Extreme Temperatures
                  Heavy Rain
                  Fancy Clothes
                  Cabbage
                  Being away from Family

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Building Snow Sculptures
                  Hanging with Friends

STRENGTHS
                  I'm Brave
                  High Moral Compass

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm Stubborn
                  Remaining Focused

FEARS
                  Big Dogs
                  Freezing to Death

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Max Gerver that’s me was born in December after my parents (Alec a pureblood and Tessa a muggleborn) had gotten together. Though they never married they did date on and off. My dad wasn’t the settle down have a family type, he had trouble with commitment. My mum found that out when she told my dad she was pregnant with me. He didn’t want to be part of any of it. But, my mum thought she could take care of me on her own. So that’s what she did. I don’t know why she never asked my grandparents for help. I’m sure they would have. We didn’t have much and as it got colder I guess she realized I was better off without her. I don’t think I believe that…

At three weeks old I was left on the steps of wool’s orphanage with a folded-up letter. It had my name on it and shared what I was doing there and how much she loved me. I don’t know her well and I don’t know what she looks like, but I miss her sometimes. I don’t like not having a dad or a mum. But, I have Steffi and Luke and Finley. I’ll always have them, if nothing else. I made a friend in another boy at the orphanage, Reggie. When he and I were seven he ended up sneaking out. He got hurt and since then I've been rather worried about him. He's one of my closest friends, in fact he's pretty much family.

Soon after Eion got adopted. It was hard to say goodbye but we were all happy for him. A year later Reggie and I found ourselves some luck. We were both getting adopted! Mrs. Heulwen would bring flowers weekly to the orphanage. Next thing I know I'm being adopted and I'll be living with the Heulwen's now. With a mum and dad and even a sister. Not sure how long it would last but I'll definitely enjoy it while I can. Before I knew it I had a brother! Phoenix was like me, from wool's. I like that my family is getting bigger. Two siblings is always better then one.

SCHOOL YEARS

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
              I think you'll find yourself right at home in
              Gryffindor!

First Year I was sorted into Gryffindor. I met lots of housemates. Classes were alright. All in all it was a good year. Next year maybe I'll give Quidditch a try. Second Year I tried out for Quidditch. Managed to make reserve chaser. It was pretty great getting to be involved even if I wasn't on the main team lineup. My sister got married half way through the school year too. Third Year I had electives and Quidditch. It was a lot of work. Though, some of the classes were pretty cool. Next year Phoenix will be coming to school with me. I'll be sure to look after him. Phoenix was sorted into Hufflepuff and I kept an eye on him while I was in school. I did exams which they went alright, could have been better for sure.

POST GRADUATION Coming out of school I couldn't tell you what I wanted to do. So instead of worrying about it I went to work for my sister. It's not exactly what I want to be doing (that's for sure) but it's better then nothing I suppose.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              Adopted Family
              • Aeron Heulwen (father) • Aira Heulwen (mother)
              • Nani Heulwen (sister) • Phoenix Heulwen (brother)
              • Laili Heulwen née Abrams (sister in-law)
              Biological Family
              • Tessa Gerver (mother) • Alec Mitchell (father)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • n/a
              BEST FRIEND • Finley Archer
              FRIENDS
              • Finley Archer
              • Reggie Blake
              • Sheldon "Eion" Delacroix
              • Jet Van Asten

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Hogwarts Students from 2047 - 2054
              • Anyone from Wool's

ENEMIES • The dog that hurt my friend
              PETS • Feline named Toby [x]

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 05/30/2024

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio
■ OWLs from Hogwarts & NEWTs
■ New Job mentioned

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:22 am
xxPHOENIXxxxELIEZERxxxHEULWENxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Phee

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Bell cranel (11-17) Paul Craddock 17+

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY April 18 2039

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION (Straight/Bisexual/Gay/Other)

WAND 10in Hawthorn with Demiguise Hair core, Swishy with a Slightly Bent shaft

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING soon Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR 1st

HOUSE Hufflepuff

DREAM JOB wand maker

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHY Phoenix prefers to not interact with others. He is never sure if what he says is the right thing. As such he avoids conversations.
WITHDRAWN Phoenix prefers the company of himself only he not a fan of crowds or people in general. He is most happy alone.
GENTLE Phoenix is careful with everything. He handles thing softly and talks the same way too
ALOOF Phoenix has his head in the clouds and is usually daydreaming he comes across as distracted and about half the time he is.
SKITTISH Phoenix dislikes loud noises and surprises. He hates suddenly being thrust into situations
COURIOUS Phoenix likes to discover new things and when a topic interests him he obsesses over gathering information on the topic. He loves to learn

■ Cats
■ Sunshine
■ The Color Blue
■ Cheese
■ Chicken

DISLIKES
■ Loud noises
■ Being touched
■ Beets
■ Sweaters
■ Spicy food

STRENGTHS
■ gentle
■ imagination

WEAKNESSES
■ unknown situations
■ interacting with others

FEARS
■ his birth mom

FAMILY
■ Birth Mom: Leah Ziskind {Muggle}
■ Birth Dad: Osmund Cuthberht {Wizard}

■Aeron Heulwen - Pappa
■ Aira Heulwen - Momma
■ Nani Heulwen - Sister
■ Maxwell Heulwen - Brother
■ Lalli Heulwen - Auntie

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD
Phoenix was an unwanted child before he even existed. His mom had a wild night and ended up in a one night stand. She regretted the sinful night being usually religious. She was greatly disappointed to find she was pregnant. Her family was delighted so she faked looking forward to being a mom. Phoenix was born and had a hard lot in life right away. He was cared for but was never truly loved by his mom. Phoenix started showing magic early, as young as three years old. Mainly having toys appear for him or things that spooked him either breaking or go missing. His mom was not pleased with the strange happenings around her son. She would discipline him whenever these things would happen. Phoenix not understanding why or what he did wrong grew timid and afraid. He usually had to wear stuffy sweaters if he had too many bruises. Eventually when he was six and on a kindergarten trip, one of the other moms made sure he got lunch when his mom hadn't made one for him. He made the mistake of telling mom about the nice lady and got a big punishment. He just wanted a nice adult, like that one mom so he decided to run away. Being so young all he packed was his prized plush bear, his favorite blanket, and a box of cereal. He was found by a nice police officer who took him to the station. He was worried he was in trouble because he didn't wear the sweater like he should have and they seemed very interested in the bruises. He just wished they wouldn't keep trying to hug him or touch him. He was scared when he thought he was going back to mommy he even tried to hide. He was only so well hidden by the soda machine when a nice man came and told him he didn't have to go back to mommy and would get a new home at a place called Wools. He didn't stay too long as he got a new better mommy with Ms. Nora! A bit apprehensive about having a family he welcomed the chance of a good home. it took time but phee was finally able to open his heart to a new family. The risk was worth it as now he has a family that loves and understands him! His worry he wasn't magic enough was quashed when he got his Hogwarts letter!

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 4/11

1 MADE
■ Adopted!
■ updated personality as therapy rocks
■ (recent update)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am
xxxxL A I L IxxxM O R G A NxxxH E U L W E N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Laili, Lil's

AGE 28

BIRTHDAY 1 November 2027

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 10 3/4, Pear, Unicorn Tail Hair, Springy, Decorated shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bi? Demi? She's a little unsure

FACECLAIM Indiana Evans [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2045

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Charms
                  Care of Magical Creatures

WORST LESSONS
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration
                  Arithmancy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Mythology ~ EE
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owl trainer []

DREAM JOB Owl rescuer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ TALKATIVE Laili almost never stops talking once she's made friendly contact with someone or something. Unless they physically remove themselves from her location screaming in terror she will follow and talk to them about any and everything.
              ■ FRIENDLY That said, she tries to be friends with any and everything she comes across; be it human or otherwise. This has ironically made some people or things find her annoying while others are usually amiable to her bubbly spirit.
              ■ ENERGETIC Laili doesn't like to stay still doing nothing for very long, she always has to be doing something whether it be working, Quidditch or even piano lessons. Even watching her favorite shows or movies means something is usually jiggling or wiggling on her person.
              ■ TIRESOME With all her energy and talk, people around her accurately describe her as an "energy vampire" meaning that just being around her is enough to tire them out. She doesn't exactly see the problem with it until someone has fallen asleep listening to her Rogue One shipping rant. Again.
              ■ NURTURING When not sucking the life out of people, metaphorically of course, she cares for people and animals immensely. She enjoys caring for them in different ways as well as being protective of them. Occasionally over protective.
              ■ PASSIONATE Laili enjoys life to the fullest meaning she enjoys all that life as to offer her. Knowledge, friends, family, owls, she clings to them all emphatically.

Helping my dad at his owl shop
                  Playing the piano
                  Being outdoors
                  Spending time with friends and family

DISLIKES
                  Being alone for long periods of time
                  Animal cruelty
                  People being rude
                  People who like to shove their intelligence in other people's faces
                  The sound velcro makes

HOBBIES
                  Playing with all our pets
                  Practicing the piano
                  Helping with the owls

STRENGTHS
                  Friendly
                  Can make almost anyone smile

WEAKNESSES
                  Talks. A. Loit
                  Sometimes doesn't understand when people need space

FEARS
                  True dark. Like no light at all dark.
                  Her uncle falling off a cliff again

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Laili was abandoned at the orphanage at a very young age, so young that her earliest memories are of the orphanage nursery. Despite this bleak start, the little girl was rare to not have some sort of smile on her face as she toddled about playing games and gaining friends. It was when she was still a toddler when Milo and Wyatt Abrams came with their, then, only child Dris to adopt another child and soon all three males fell in love with the blonde joy. They quickly adopted her and she gained a new larger family than she could ever dream; complete with Godparents James and Lyre Masters and godsiblings that she positively adores. Her parents were a tad hesitant that she wouldn't be magical and would resent them if she were but their worries were put to rest when at the age of four she showed them her favorite game which was to levitate her favorite owl blanket. Laili's favorite part about her new life though is helping her father Milo at his store in Diagon, an owl emporium. She enjoys helping clean and feed the owls as well as play with them all and as she grows older imagines growing up and being able to travel the world researching owls as well as helping with wild rescues. In between all these big dreams she enjoys painting with her artist of a big brother, playing piano with her musically inclined papa and learning the great sport of Quidditch from her father and Uncle James. Since getting her Hogwarts letter she's been a bundle of unresolved energy and cannot wait for the next seven years of her life.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Her first year was fantastic! She made even more friends and got to hang out with all her old ones! Annnddd she even made reserves in Quidditch! She cannot wait until next year!
                  SECOND YEAR This year was pretty uneventful, but fun all the same. She again made reserves for Quidditch, which was alright since she was getting great experience, and she'd even been on stage at one point. It was terrifying and she hoped to never do it again.
                  THIRD YEAR Still nothing happened, except she had a bunch more classes to attend which was kinda fun. Some of them at least. She was rather starting to regret taking wandless. At least she hadn't been put on stage in a role again!
                  FOURTH YEAR Was pretty awesometastic. She made vice captain in for quidditch and she's pretty sure she's been floating since being asked. It sort of made losing some of their games a bit harder to handle, but there's always next year! If her OWL's didn't chew her up and digest her first. And she's like 99% sure she got a boyfriend. Pretty super sure.
                  FIFTH YEAR So she actually 100% had a boyfriend and it was pretty great. Nat was pretty perfect in every way a boyfriend should be which was why it was really confusing to her why she didn't like kissing him. She wanted to, but whenever they did they would both feel weird. Eventually (not just because of the kissing!) they sat down and talked about it and both agreed that they were better off as good friends rather than boyfriend/girlfriend. And of course while all that was happening she was freaking out about being Captain for Quidditch next year, her OWL's and doing prefect rounds! Man, puberty sucked!
                  SIXTH YEAR During the summer while in America with her family Laili did something incredibly stupid. She snuck out their hotel room to go to a bar and ended up very nearly getting molested by a man who'd been steadily getting her drunk. She had thankfully been saved by a woman and driven back home before her parents could find out. The issue that came with this though was while she enjoyed the company and attention of the man (before the creepiness started) and was attracted to him, it felt almost...forced? However with the woman it had nearly been an instant attraction which scared her. At school it got worst as she began looking at her female peers in a different light trying to figure out if she did in fact like her same sex.
                  SEVENTH YEAR From her countless hours of research both online and in person, Laili has concluded that she still has no idea where exactly her sexuality may lie but she IS very sure she has a crush on her good friend Nani. Which was not good. Because she didn't know how to act around her anymore! For Christmas, she got her friend a necklace and a poem hoping to air out her feelings but she chickened out at the last minute only sending the necklace. Nani though cornered her once they were back in school revealing that she also had feelings which completely stumped her. But in a good way! They were dating and nothing could deter her happiness, even Hufflepuff ending last in house points.

POST GRADUATION Laili returned home happy to start spending quality time with her newest sibling as well as get started on her career. She's currently staying with her parents because as much as she cares for Nani, she's not entirely sure she's ready to move in just yet. She's pretty sure seeing her girlfriend in anything other than a skirt/dress with flowers would short circuit her brain.

While visiting their friend Desi at her newest job, Laili got the unexpected surprise that Nani had found her engagement ring and was wearing it. Despite the obvious embarrassment, she pushed ahead and pretty much proposed in the most awkward way possible but luckily, Nani still said yes. They were married in the winter of 2048 at the Heulwen gardens and she couldn't be happier.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Milo Abrams - Pappa, Wyatt Abrams - Father, Driskol Abrams - Brother, Quinn Abrams, James Masters - Godfather, Lyre Masters - Godmother, Maya Masters - Godsister, Loki Ellis -Uncle, Cydney Ellis - Aunt, London Ellis - Cousin, Mahalia Ellis - Cousin
              FRIENDS Drew Eide, Maya Masters, Mahalia Ellis, Driskol Abrams, Sybille LeBeau, Kiery Hemlock, Nani Heulwen, Desiree Whitethorne, Malcolm Lovette, Elvira Hughes
              BEST FRIEND Drew Eide
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER Nani Heulwen
              ENEMIES None
              PETS A Red Owl named Rey

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:02 pm
xxxxxxx𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝑒𝓇 𝓗𝓮𝓾𝓵𝔀𝓮𝓷xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Meallan (mee-lahn) Skyler Heulwen Bowes
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Mea
xxxAɢᴇ: 8
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 10 February 2051
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Muggleborn (2nd Gen)
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ: Male (he/him)
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ????
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Aquarius
xxxBirth Stone: Amethyst
xxxWᴀɴᴅ:
xxxMᴏʀᴇ Tʜᴀɴ Aᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ:
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Picrew [x]

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts in Future
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ:
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: 2068
xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Child
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Gardener? Beekeeper? Nature-picture-taker?

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxGʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ:
Mea is fully aware that the world is a bit crazy. He tries to remember that no matter what happens, everything will be okay. He uses this outlook to get through the days and keep his head on.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
Mea loves to explore, especially in natural environments. Unfortunately... he’s far better at getting lost than he is getting found.

xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
Mea is a very hands-on type learner. He loves to investigate things to figure out how they work. This is especially true in outdoor environments, where he can get his hands dirty as he investigates nature.

xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
It’s hard to find a creature alive that Meallan doesn’t love. This especially extends to people, who he’s good at seeing the core of good within.

xxxxxTɪᴍɪᴅ:
Despite believing in the good of all people, Meallan is pretty freaked out by talking to them. Sometimes it takes a bit to gather enough courage to go talk to people he doesn’t know.

xxxxxRᴇsᴛʟᴇss:
Meallan hates trying to sit still. He’s always got the wiggles, and loves to be up and moving. The only exception to this rule is when he’s getting really sleepy, then all he wants is to curl up and rest.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Plants & Nature
xxxxx⇾Cool Birds (mostly birds of prey)
xxxxx⇾Chocolates
xxxxx⇾Feeling Music
xxxxx⇾Art, especially painting

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Being cooped up inside
xxxxx⇾Dark, rainy days
xxxxx⇾Tea. Hot, cold, it's all icky
xxxxx⇾Interference
xxxxx⇾Minty Candies

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Gardening/Playing in Nature
xxxxx⇾Watercolor Painting
xxxxx⇾Helping Cook

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Intelligence driven by Curiosity
xxxxx⇾Reading Lips, even from a distance

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Moves around noisily
xxxxx⇾High-Pitched Sounds can temporarily disable his hearing (via cochlear implants)

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾To fly like a cool bird
xxxxx⇾To have a big, loving family

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Getting washed away by a big rain
xxxxx⇾Getting really, really sick

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Meallan was born in a sunny Irish town, to a young woman and her boyfriend. It wasn't long after that they decided to break up, but instead of splitting custody, the woman decided to flee, leaving a young Donal to raise a small baby. It was rough at first, but when Mea's doctor suggested visiting an audiologist, they discovered the baby was born mostly deaf. After weighing options, Donal settled on getting Cochlear Implants so his son would be able to experience all the world.

Despite getting a more permanent hearing device, Donal still taught himself and Meallan basic sign language, hoping that would give him a leg up in life. He also practiced reading lips as a last resort (though he had no way to know Meallan would become super good at it). To ensure he had the best possible life, Donal also hired on a speech therapist to make sure his son spoke with ease, like any other kid. Luckily the state was willing to work with him on the costs. When Meallan was three, Donal discovered he had a terminal disease and his time on earth was limited. He tried his best to set up his son with... anyone. Friends, family, but no one wanted the added responsibility. Eventually Donal succumbed to his disease, still gently cradling his son.

Even though he didn't really know what was going on, Meallan wept and refused to wear his hearing aids for a week. He was moved by some nice people into a home for other kids like him, those with no parents. Only a couple days in and a nice lady helped convince him to put back on the receivers for his implants, letting him hear the chaos of his new home. Now he's struggling to adapt to his new normal while just wishing for a nice, quiet home once more.

As he stayed at Wool's, he met lots of nice people. His favorites were a nice couple called Laili and Nani. They were very nice and read him lots of books, plus they colored with him and even helped with his ears sometimes. After a few visits, they asked if he wanted them to be his mommies, and honestly, his heart was so happy to accept.

His new family was super cool, whether he was hanging out with Grammie and Poppy on their farm, or playing silly board games with Grandpa and Papa. He got to learn a lot, and always got to play in the greenhouse, plus he practiced his picture-taking by taking photos of the pretty plants. He also got to go to a fun camp over the summer, where he made some new friends and built a birdhouse.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ:
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ:
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs:
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs:
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ:

xxxxx⇴Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: Donal Braden-Bowes Laili and Nani Heulwen - adopted
xxxxx⇴Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs:
xxxxx⇴Gʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: Wyatt and Milo Abrams, Aeron and Nora Heulwen
xxxxx⇴Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ:
xxxxx⇴Oᴛʜᴇʀ:

xxxPᴇᴛ: a stuffed teddy bear named Cocoa

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Fancy mac & cheese
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Chocolates
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Orange
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Hawks, Falcons, Owls....

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: None Discovered
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: None Yet
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, Basic Irish Celtic, Limited BSL
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Irish  
Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out